The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"From season 2--sommer is a big time beotch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"From season 2--sommer is a big time beotch"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

I hadn't seen her on 2 before-caught her on 3, and I cannot believe what a low life she is. Smirking about the break-in, starting all sorts of cr@p. What a pig!!!
i can't believe they let her back on!!!

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: From season 2--sommer is a big ... JustBNMe 09-08-06 1
 RE: From season 2--sommer is a big ... bellanana2004 02-20-07 2
   RE: From season 2--sommer is a big ... YankeeDixieDoodle 02-21-07 3
   RE: From season 2--sommer is a big ... Agman2 02-23-16 7
 RE: From season 2--sommer is a big ... WeShallSee 08-23-09 4
   RE: From season 2--sommer is a big ... mindy23 09-21-09 5
   RE: From season 2--sommer is a big ... Agman2 02-23-16 8
 RE: From season 2--sommer is a big ... Agman2 05-04-15 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-06, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: From season 2--sommer is a big time beotch"
She is a punk in need of constant attention. She lies about things, starts trouble then stands back to look innocent and she does things to draw attention to herself whether it be something outright or even acting like she has self esteem and body issues when she apparently doesn't. She claimed on SO3 that she was embarassed to dance in front of people but she sure got into it more than any other exercise she had to do in the 2 seasons she took up space in the house. She was all over the dance instructor when it came to dirty dancing and didn't seem to hesitate much when it came to flopping her body around like she did. You could always tell when she got what she wanted attnetion wise because she could hardly contain her smile when she was the center of things.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bellanana2004 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-07, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellanana2004 Click to send private message to bellanana2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: From season 2--sommer is a big time beotch"
RIGHT!! sommer is somthing, I would have never thought she was like that after watching season 3. I missed season 1 & 2.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-21-07, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: From season 2--sommer is a big time beotch"
Bear in mind that the SOHG's were filmed 12 to 16 hours every day but Sunday. And, about 92 to 95 % was edited out. Because, every week, out of those 60 to 96 hours, we only saw about five. This is no so much to defend Sommer, or any other HG, as it is a reminder drama was the producers' top priority. And, each episode was edited accordingly.

Agman2 2073 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-16, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: From season 2--sommer is a big time beotch"
Seasons 1 and 2 were lame. season 3 was worse.

WeShallSee 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-23-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WeShallSee Click to send private message to WeShallSee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: From season 2--sommer is a big time beotch"
Sommer has turned out to be a jerk in her real life too and sadly in mine.

I became friendly with her before the show of her getting kicked off in Season 2 aired. We emailed and talked on the phone. She asked that me and another person get her story out on the SO message board, which we did. This other person told Sommer some falsehoods about me to Sommer and Sommer ended our contact in an email. I felt really bad and apologized profusely about the situation which was lied about. Slowly she came around and we became friendly again on two social networking sites.

Then earlier this year she became even more solicitous. Then the other shoe dropped which I foolishly fell for. She was a contestant in a contest to get plastic surgery to remove the extra skin she had due to her bypass surgery. She became super friendly and nice while asking us to vote for her and tell as many people as possible so she would win. She even got her MOTHER to write us telling us how hard her life was and if we could vote for her we could change her life etc. Her mother even said "she missed me". I voted everyday, twice sometimes and encouraged people on my list to vote for her too.

Then of course she won! A week after that she put up a status on her social networking site that she would be cutting down her list and people could keep in contact with her by email. I asked what that was about and she said it was just too "hard" to keep that many people on her list! What's so hard about it? If you post a picture or update everyone on your list sees it...easier than email. I said that I would miss her friendship and her updates meaning, please let me stay on the list because I was really behind you!

The next thing I know I am deleted from her list. No goodbye, no explanation! And funnily enough her friend's list has continued to grow way beyond what it was at the time I was dropped and she has graciously started a fan page for herself, by herself, for the plebes. And lest you think that I was the only one who was deleted, I was not. She also took off another person who was really behind her and who has his his own MB and some other people who were behind her as well.

I will never be taken in by this person again. As much as I defended her and took a lot of crap from other people for it, I regret that now. I now believe that she was kicked off SO for good reason and that the things Kim, Towanda and Rachael said about her were true.

If I had any part in SO bringing her back for Season 3 due to the outrage that was stirred up, I totally regret that.

Shame on me for being taken in twice.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-21-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: From season 2--sommer is a big time beotch"
If it makes you feel any better, she only has 29 fans on her FB page....looks like more than you are totally fed up with her and don't trust her! Just sayin'

02-23-16, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: From season 2--sommer is a big time beotch"
Your post reminds me of something I read about 9 years ago!

05-04-15, 12:14 PM (EST)
6. "RE: From season 2--sommer is a big time beotch"
hey, she used to be my wife so show some respect!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •