The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodie's Sex Quiz"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kristin830 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kristin830 Click to send private message to kristin830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodie's Sex Quiz"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 11:51 AM (EST)

Did anyone listen to the questions that the expert had her answer? One of them was do you use protection each time you have/had intercourse? Jodie answered "Yes, definitely"...Well, if that was the case, then why did she have the abortion after sleeping with 3 different men? Didn't she say she didn't know which man was the father?
Then we the viewers were left with the task of picturing her dancing naked in front of a mirror in a candle filled room, I just didn't need to go there in my mind!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz kree 05-03-06 1
   RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz Juliejo 05-03-06 2
       RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz bentherdunthat 05-03-06 3
           RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz kristin830 05-03-06 4
               RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz Twinkles 05-03-06 5
                   RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz sara302 05-03-06 6
                       RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz shawnar 05-03-06 7
                           RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz chicola 05-03-06 8
                               RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz Zoey 05-03-06 9
                           RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz sara302 05-03-06 10
                               RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz Omniscia 05-03-06 11
                                   RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz Boots12565 05-03-06 12
                                       RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz dopeydwarf 05-03-06 13
                                           RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz Juliejo 05-04-06 14
                                               RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz bellyButton 05-05-06 16
 RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz JustBNMe 05-04-06 15
   RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz BHoneycutt 05-05-06 17
 RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz Redbud 05-05-06 18
   RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz BHoneycutt 05-05-06 19
       RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz Redbud 05-06-06 21
 RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz JustBNMe 05-05-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
Yeah, I didn't need that picture either. Whoever is her roommate, better be warned and sent away for counselling.

Did I hear Jodi right when she said she goes both ways- with guys and gals? I thought I heard her say that, but wasn't sure. I think it would explain a lot. She is so touchy feely with everyone and sometimes it's very inappropriate.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
I always said she was bi-sexual but I fell alsleep and woke up and I had missed it. It was soooooooooooooo boring I actually fell alseep. So I missed the whole thing.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
JulieJo I'm laughing my butt off because for the last week I have been dozing off during SO.
And Kree, I thought that's what she said that she like "outties" and "innies". Maybe that's not what she meant, but that's how I interpreted it.

kristin830 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kristin830 Click to send private message to kristin830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
I bet most of the guys Jodie has slept with actually wish they were asleep and just having a nightmare.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
She seemed to be reading from the questionnaire when she said men/women, boys/girls but when she referred to her own experiences said "men" and picking "partners". The woman she was talking to looked aside and gently said uh..men once. I don't know, they just seemed to pussyfoot around the issue. As usual.

sara302 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sara302 Click to send private message to sara302 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
Does anyone else want to know what other questions were on that "Sex Quiz" questionnaire? I went to the love expert's site, www.sacredlove.com, and checked it out. It's pretty cool, but I couldn't find the questionnaire. I want to take the quiz myself. It wasn't posted on "Starting Over's" website either. I'm going to ask them both to post it for viewers. That way we can see what Jodi was asked for sure.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
Hi this is what questions were asked for the lover's Quiz. The therapist did ask a few that was not on the sheet. I didn't add it because Jodi's answers were to long. But it was basically about her being freaky and liking bad boys. I listened to the whole thing a again and didn't hear any mention about her liking outies or innies.
Soory I know my spelling and puncuation is horrible. I suck I will be the first to admit it.

Lovers Quiz
Q:I feel the need to be intoxicated to express my sexuality
Jodi's A: Thats not true

Q:I feel anxious all the time about having sex.
Jodi's A: That's not true

Q:Sometimes I feel selfconcious and other times I feel comfortable expressing sexuality.
Jodi's A: That is true for me

Q: What are the factors you consider before engaging sexually with somebody? That he or she will be hot in bed:
Jodi's A: definalty
Q:That he or she will take the right measures for sexual health and birth control.
Jodi's A: Definatly
Q: That I have mutual recpectful loving relationship
Jodi's A: Can't say I've had that.Not really.

Q: How do you respect yourself in the relationship?
1: I like bad girls and guys?
Jodi A: definatly then she goes into her speech about liking bad boys

* commercial then gves her the homework of dancing wildly naked in the mirror with sexy music and candles lit*

Thank goodness that they did not show that!

chicola 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicola Click to send private message to chicola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
I taped the show so I fast forwarded that part!

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
Well, as far as her answer to always using protection, it can fail but I'm more inclined to believe that after she had the abortion, she may have been more careful. (Did you notice that Niambi, yet ANOTHER houseguest, admitted today to having an abortion?...Jeez)

The thing that bothered me more than her assignment to dance nakked in front of the mirror was Karina'a (similar to Karin, ahem) talking about giving Jodi an intimate assignment. I thought she was going to insist that Jodi have sex with some male-for-hire.

Be glad it's just the mirror and not some poor man (or woman as some may be inclined to think).

sara302 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sara302 Click to send private message to sara302 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
Thanks for taking the time to write out what she asked. I just checked the sacred love website, and the actual quiz is already up. Just go to their blog. It even says they'll score your answers! Have fun!

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
I am in serious need of a therapist.

I am frightened that when I close my eyes for sleep tonight, I will see Jodi dancing naked in front of a mirror. Then the screaming will begin......

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
Ya-Im with you on this!Jodi-naked-mirror-sexy music??!!YUCK!!LMAO-today when I heard that-Lets pray she doesnt invite one of her housemates to join her-*FRIGHTENING*!!!PEACE AT YA

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
the show was different today,,,
Jodi's sex quiz was bad, but
I thought GROUP was pretty gross today. I was shocked when Jodi and Niambi were declaring to the world that they know how to please themselves.!!!Please!! Get off my TV!!!
I laughed when I found out that Antonia knows Poetri!!HAHAHAHA
And when I saw Rhonda in confessional with her bangs combed back, I said "OMG. She looks like Mrs. Brady!!"
This was by far and away the FUNNIEST SO show I have seen yet!!!!

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
If Jodi starts taking off her clothes in front of a mirror today, I will be sure to fall alseep again. This time it be on purpose. This woman is hard enough to take with her clothes on. PLEASE.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
oy..i thought...i wonder if they're going to film jodie doing this...i hope not..i can't even stand looking at my self in the mirror naked...ok, it's time to diet for me. oh and about the girls talking about sex. doesn't bother me..but i can't say much in here cuz i don't want to get into trouble..but at my age..alot of things just don't bother me anymore.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
I was laughing at how interested Jodi was in group when they were discussing sex and when she was with the sex expert taking the quiz. I don't think I have seen her that involved in a discussion, group or exercise since she's been in the house. I really don't want to hear about Jodi's sex life (or anyone's for that matter)

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
HERE IS THE SEX QUIZ:

Under each question, pick one or more answers that describe you as a lover.

1. How comfortable do you feel expressing your sexuality?

a. I feel I need to be intoxicated to express my sexuality
b. I feel anxious all the time about having sex
c. Sometimes I feel self conscious, other times I feel comfortable expressing my sexuality
d. I feel natural and have fun expressing my sexuality

2. What are the factors you consider before engaging sexually with someone?

a. That she/he is attracted to me and will be an easy sexual encounter
b. How sexy and attractive he/she is
c. That he/she will be hot in bed
d. That I am married to he/she
e. That he/she will take the right measures for sexual health and birth control
f. That I have a mutually respectful and loving relationship

3. How emotionally available are you with your partner?

a. Never
b. Once in a while
c. Often
d. All the time

4. How do you respect yourself in relationship?

a. I like bad guys/girls
b. I attract relationships with lots of drama
c. I lie to my partner about my real needs for intimacy
d. I feel loved and respected in my relationship
e. I respect my body, emotions and spirit in relationship

5. How important is a spiritual or soul connection with your partner?

a. I don’t believe we have a soul
b. It’s not necessary
c. Having a soul connection is scary to me
d. I believe I might like it but I don’t know how to relate in a soulful way
e. I want/have a soul connection with my partner

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
OK, so we now have it confirmed that Jodi swings both ways. We kinda already figured that out. HOWEVER, much like I wouldn't like a man who is just a "friend" putting his hand on my knees or rubbing my arm, I think it's inappropriate for Jodi to be doing that kind of stuff to the housemates. Do THEY know she's bi? I don't care one whit that she's bi, but I DO care that she's all over those unsuspecting houseguests. ICK! And, when she says she's "sassy and sexy" DOUBLE ICK!!

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
I really didn't see it as Jodi admitting to being bisexual. She read the quiz, word for word, and it was written for both men and women. One of the answers was "I like bad boys/girls". She read it verbatim, whereas she should have picked the one most appropriate for her, which I think would be "boys". It doesn't matter to me one way or another which she prefers, I would just like to point out that I don't think she was confirming her preference when she was reading the quiz aloud.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
>I really didn't see it as
>Jodi admitting to being bisexual.
>She read the quiz, word
>for word, and it was
>written for both men and
>women. One of the answers
>was "I like bad boys/girls".
>She read it verbatim, whereas
>she should have picked the
>one most appropriate for her,
>which I think would be
>"boys". It doesn't matter to
>me one way or another
>which she prefers, I would
>just like to point out
>that I don't think she
>was confirming her preference when
>she was reading the quiz
>aloud.

Hmmmm...I GUESS you could take it that way, but my money's on the fact that she's bi....and not very picky either.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jodie's Sex Quiz"
I find it interesting that Jodi never uses the word man or woman when she talks about sex and/or intimacy. She uses the word "they" or "them". Plus when talking about sex Jodi's face lights up like a Christmas Tree on Christmas Eve and she smiles more than she does at any other time. Guess I just find Jodi gross and fake on many levels so I am more critical of her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •