The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Josie "Played" the Starting Over Lifecoaches"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

eskielvr 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Josie "Played" the Starting Over Lifecoaches"
I am from Josie's hometown as many of you know. While I supported her the first go round in the house, I am sickened by her supposed seperation anxiety. She was seen numerous times around town in bars WITHOUT Chloe. When asked about Chloe, she would state "I found a babysitter", or "She is with a friend tonight." She does not work 70 hours a week, she is a caretaker for a woman with MS. GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK... I am so angry with her...she found living in the SO house easy, and climbed her way back in there. I wish this was live TV so the lifecoaches could get a heads up and confront her.....UGHHHHH

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Ove... sowhat 11-18-05 1
   RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Ove... SeasonedRefinement 11-18-05 3
       RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Ove... shayshay1 11-18-05 5
 RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Ove... justashell 11-18-05 2
 RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Ove... wholovesyou 11-18-05 4
 RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Ove... srs17 11-18-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sowhat 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Over Lifecoaches"
I thinkn SO played Josie and Chloe for the ratings.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-18-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Over Lifecoaches"
Well thanks for the reality check! That's exactly what I thought.

ANYONE live in Allison's neighborhood?

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-18-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Over Lifecoaches"
>Well thanks for the reality check!
> That's exactly what I
>thought.
>
>ANYONE live in Allison's neighborhood?

Yes anyone live in Allison hood? come out ! come out wherever you are.

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Over Lifecoaches"

Hey eskielvr---long time no see.

I was totally bummed to see Josie back in the house---and doing the same stupid things she has done in the past: constant need for attention, blowing up over the smallest things, setting herself up as a martyr, and using poor Chloe as a shield and a weapon.

I hope they don't bring her back again.

wholovesyou 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Over Lifecoaches"
Well, if Josie is hanging out in bars that would explain her weight gain. I am disappointed to hear this about Josie, as I always felt her pain and had sympathy for her. Most of it was probably due to her having Chloe and how I just melt when I see this adorable child. She is a precious doll. I don't know how Josie can begin to help herself or see her way clear of her problems. I wish her luck, but she needs a lot more than LUCK at this point in time. Do we hate the player or hate the game or both?

srs17 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Josie "Played" the Starting Over Lifecoaches"
I was wondering if anyone was going to speak up about her not really working 70 hours a week, etc..
Theres nothing wrong with her taking a break or finding a babysitter or going out once in a while... Just be truthful!
Thanks eskielvr for the info!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •