The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
Hey all. I'm back from my son's incredible wedding in So Cal this weekend, and I got to meet Ralph. (Hope I'm not overstepping my boundries, Ralph) I spotted him very quickly among the over 250 people and introduced myself to his girlfriend (one of my son's bosses) and when he said, "I'm Ralph" I said, "I know, I'm a big fan!" Anyway, he couldn't have been more gracious and kind. I told him my 15 yr old daughter and I were huge fans, he said he would love to meet my daughter (very shy). Long story short, she was delighted when he quoted a few of his "smarmy" lines to her {Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, you're dead to us and her fav..now you must go back to your sad existance, working for the man). Anyway, later on I whispered in his ear "By the way, I have a big screen tv back at the hotel, if you happen to have a copy of "Porked and Beans" on you. He laughed out loud, and again was so nice, and is sending my daughter a copy of Season 1. Anyway, hope I didn't post this in error, but I just had to share. Great, great guy. And the most amazing wedding ever.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... Esbea 08-17-04 1
   RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... vixie 08-17-04 2
       RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... mmm_link 08-17-04 3
           RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... vixie 08-17-04 4
               RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... vixie 08-17-04 5
       RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... Rabies 08-19-04 13
 RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... Canada Girl 08-17-04 6
 RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... survivorscott 08-17-04 7
   RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... vixie 08-17-04 8
 RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... ladro 08-17-04 9
   RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... vixie 08-17-04 11
   RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... Esbea 08-19-04 14
       RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... vixie 08-20-04 15
           RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... SteveO 08-20-04 17
 RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... Drive My Car 08-17-04 10
   RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... vixie 08-17-04 12
       RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a g... vixie 08-20-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
VERY cool! Isnt it great when people turn out to be just as nice as you thought they would? It was a wedding...he culd have at least done one of the "Love"......quotes! Sounds like you had a great time.

please.....tell me that he still doesnt have the dye job......

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-17-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
Actually, he had quite a conversation with my daughter, but those quotes are her favs. Asked about her interests, complimented her on being in the Navy Sea Cadets and sucessfully graduating from Boot Camp aboard the USS Kilewea this summer...we're talking real boot camp, not kid stuff. Pretty well staffed with regular Navy, as well as Sea Cadets staff. Anyway, she is very shy, so I was impressed with his patience with her shyness (she claims nervousness, even tho he was a regular great guy). I only wish we lived in So Cal so that we could regularly hear him on the Kevin and Bean morning show on KROC down there, where he is one of the main sources of comedy...of which there is alot.
And no, he had beautiful brunette hair with a clean shave. Quite attractive, but an amazing smile.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
Did you get any pictures to post?

08-17-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
Yep, but I need to download them, and have barely caught my breath. I know at least a couple turned out.

08-17-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
p.s. We got about 150 all together, it was quite a weekend. BTW, his girlfriend (son's boss) is gorgeous and a sweetheart, too!

Rabies 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-19-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabies Click to send private message to Rabies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
So... what I gathered from this summary of your encounter is Ralph likes teenage girls. Hmmm...

PS: It's "KROQ"

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-17-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
That is very cool, good for you for going over and great that he turned out to be such a nice guy!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-17-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
I'm glad the line I suggested got a big laugh.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

08-17-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
Thanks darlin...sorry I couldn't remember who suggested it to give credit where credit was due!
p.s. He's sending us (my daughter)the first season on DVD (hope I didn't already mention that!)

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-17-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
The bigger they are the nicer they are. I'm not sure what that has to do with Raplh, it just popped into my head. Glad to hear it was a good experience. Evidently you son doesn't 'work for the man' but rather for the 'the woman'. i don't what that means either. : )

08-17-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
The woman..the man...the Sony! Being groomed for exec!
Ahem, bows in humble adoration (to the son!)

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
"The bigger they are the nicer they are."

I could name you a couple of exceptions to that rule.

"Light a fire for a man, and you keep him warm for the night. Light a man afire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.''

08-20-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
Yep, Esbee, I'm with you. After living in So Cal all of my life (except that couple of years in Florida where I wigged out, sold out and plenty more) I have met more than my fair share of celebritys and sports figures. And while many of them were awesome and down to earth, a couple of the biggies were supreme A-holes...and a couple were worse. Ralph was an especially gracious man, and for this I am greatful. I'm glad my daughter didn't have her first brush with celebrity with a certain NASCAR driver, a couple of Pro BB players or at least one RocknRoller I've met. Thank God!

SteveO 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteveO Click to send private message to SteveO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
Which Nascar driver was less than gracious? They are usually pretty cool. At least the lesser known ones are.

As far as the BB players go, I don't even bother with those guys anymore.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
Hi Vixie! Thanks for sharing , Hon.
I am so glad he is a nice genuine person, he is very talented, and I hope good things for him.
Congrats to your son and his bride. I wish them well!

08-17-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
Thanks buggy..amazing they are!

08-20-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Got to meet Ralph..and what a genuinely nice guy!"
Sorry, I still haven't downloaded any pics to post. I got home Monday afternoon, worked Tues & Wed, and was a dead person most of the day yesterday.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •