The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amanda didnt seem surprised"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

amyfier 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amyfier Click to send private message to amyfier Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amanda didnt seem surprised"
i just finished watching the show and was it me or was amanda not that surprised, i wish that they both would have had more of a reaction like MKG "What is going on" oh well you dont always get what you want..
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised ladro 08-10-04 1
 RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised Rabies 08-10-04 2
 RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised xserver 08-11-04 3
   RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised ParadiseLost 08-11-04 4
       RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised EnglProf 08-11-04 9
 RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised mmm_link 08-11-04 5
   RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised Macadamia 08-11-04 6
   RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised xserver 08-11-04 7
       RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised MegsSweetPea 08-11-04 8
           RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised xserver 08-14-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-10-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised"
I thought Tim's reaction was great. Although 60 seconds of great out of two hour show is still a dispointment to me. As for Amanda, well I think her default reaction is to laugh and smile if she is confused, so I can't be sure if she was just confused or if she was in fact not surprised.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Rabies 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-10-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabies Click to send private message to Rabies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised"
If you ask me, she was in shock. She was basically rendered speechless, but that night, when she's alone in bed, she probably bawled her eyes out. That's my take.

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised"
I agree, Amanda's reaction wasn't much of a payoff. I don't think the truth of the entire situation had quite dawned on her.

Tim's reaction, as always, was great.

ParadiseLost 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-04, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ParadiseLost Click to send private message to ParadiseLost Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised"

>Tim's reaction, as always, was great.
>

Priceless. His facial expressions as those hands were going up... neither the producers nor the viewers could have asked for anything better. A true payoff for the whole joke... for the whole season.

Amanda wasn't there long enough to have been that invested, even if she was buying all of it. That may be why she seemed more amused than shocked.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-11-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised"
Yeah, and I think they got just as good a catch phrase from Tim as they did in MKG's "WHAT is going on here?". Tim's reaction:
"............. JACKPOT!" I can't wait to hear that next season on JS3 commercials!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised"
It also didn't help when Amanda recognized Rita as a comedian.

I think the reason Matt was much more emotional was he felt more betrayed than Tim or Amanda. In JS1, the silliness was for a monetary reward. In this case, there was more to the equation and nobody wanted to get hurt even if it was real. You could see that when they were in the limos alone.

Macadamia 46 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Macadamia Click to send private message to Macadamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised"
>It also didn't help when Amanda
>recognized Rita as a comedian.
>
>

Which makes me wonder what it would have been like if Amanda HAD been there from the beginning.

08-11-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised"
I wonder what Amanda was thinking when she saw the comedian. Did she remember her real name (Natasha) or not?

If there is a next Joe Schmo, they should steer clear of standup comedians, since it's difficult to determine if the contestants have seem them before.

If Amanda was there in the beginning, the whole thing would have probably blown up, even worse than with Ingrid.

MegsSweetPea 27 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MegsSweetPea Click to send private message to MegsSweetPea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised"
I really don't think it was that big of a deal at the end. She didn't know Rita's storyline or anything about her in the Joe Schmo Show. She merely recognized her as a Comedian.

Stand-up comics can't be contestants on reality TV shows? :p

08-14-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Amanda didnt seem surprised"
>
>Stand-up comics can't be contestants on
>reality TV shows? :p
>
not if they have fake names & personalities...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •