The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summary will be up in the morning"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-24-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summary will be up in the morning"
Many apologies. Send complaints to Bellsouth.

Mon

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Summary will be up in the morni... woeisme1 06-25-04 1
   RE: Summary will be up in the morni... I_AM_HE 06-25-04 2
       RE: Summary will be up in the morni... Mon Cherie 06-25-04 3
           RE: Summary will be up in the morni... I_AM_HE 06-25-04 4
       RE: Summary will be up in the morni... woeisme1 06-28-04 5
           Summary Time Limit MTW1961 06-28-04 6
               RE: Summary Time Limit woeisme1 06-29-04 7
               RE: Summary Time Limit I_AM_HE 06-29-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-25-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Summary will be up in the morning"
Is there a time limit on when we should have them posted that I'm not aware of?

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

There is no memory with less satisfaction in it than the memory of some temptation we resisted--James Branch Cabell

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-25-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Summary will be up in the morning"
hi woe!

I think the Blue peeps like the summaries to be up by about 4 days/ 100 hrs of the episode, as a general rule. of course, Mon wasn't much over that, and she informed us of the delay (small though it was), so they'll give her the minimum sentence

(j/k, they know that stuff sometimes comes up, so as long as you make the effort to get it up in a reasonable timeframe, they're pretty easy about it)

*has been a little late once or twice himself, and so is a living testimony to the blue peeps benevolence*

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-25-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Summary will be up in the morning"
Thanks He! I had myself on a 48-hour time frame, but didn't work out. Just lots going on (BF left for Italy, planning surprise party for mom's 60th bday, along with work and school), plus my internet was out until yesterday!

Agree with what you say about the time frame. I think most summary writers have a good concept of the timeliness of the summaries. May sound selfish, but I look at it from a summary reader's pov in that I don't expect the summary to be up the next day, but when too much time goes by I lose interest and probably won't even read it.

BTW, what's the minimal sentence? I'd like to start as soon as possible .

*Hugs He*

Mon

06-25-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Summary will be up in the morning"
yeah, I always hope to get mine in in 2 days too, but I know that's usually a bit optimistic for my part (only managed that a couple times), so I try and shoot for 3. still have only made that about half the time, with a few going to day 4 and a couple a little over, but not too bad I guess.

as for the minimum sentence? well, this IS the Joe Schmo board, so it probably involves honey or chocolate or something

*hugs Mon*

06-28-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Summary will be up in the morning"
Thanks He, I really had no idea. Good to know and it makes sense that the quicker the better.

There is no memory with less satisfaction in it than the memory of some temptation we resisted--James Branch Cabell

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Summary Time Limit"
Last I saw, the time limit was 72 hours after the episode airs. It was posted by a blue peep (forget which one) about three months ago.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

06-29-04, 07:35 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Summary Time Limit"
Is there a word limit as well? I started on my summary and am not even half way through the show and it is long already. Talk to me, please?

06-29-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Summary Time Limit"
72? really? i try and work with that time frame anyway, but i better be a little more urgent about it from now on

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •