The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

phusions 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-17-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phusions Click to send private message to phusions Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
It seems that they hired that Canadian Talk Show host "Jonovision" who also plays on Trailer Park Boys.. interesting

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=JoeSchmo&Number=947527&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&mrd=1084812821

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed Loree 05-17-04 1
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed AugustGirl 05-17-04 2
   RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed woeisme1 05-29-04 7
       RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed AugustGirl 06-06-04 9
           RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed Deonna 06-07-04 10
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed phusions 05-18-04 3
   RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed Neffer 06-16-04 11
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed Estee 05-18-04 4
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed ladro 05-20-04 5
   RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed phusions 05-21-04 6
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed MTW1961 06-01-04 8
   RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed Neffer 06-16-04 12
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed Loree 06-20-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-04, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
This is one show I am really waiting for. I loved the first one it was hilarious.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-04, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
I am so ready for this! I can't wait.

*looks around for Deonna*

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-29-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-04 AT 00:30 AM (EST)

While you wait for Deonna to show up, I'm with ya

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT
Edited for an extra letter that didn't belong

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
Hiya Woe! Looks like we're still waiting for Deonna.

*passes Woe popcorn*

*still looking for Deonna*

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-07-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
*Waves Hi*

I am sooooooooo sorry! I didn't see you here! I am ready.

Deonna

05-18-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phusions Click to send private message to phusions Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
Yeah, I can't wait either. I just hope this isn't going to be a "First season rocked, the second one sucked alas Joe Millionaire" show.

Neffer 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-16-04, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Neffer Click to send private message to Neffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
I'd say the first season of Joe Millionare sucked. Leave it to Fox to lead the pack in misleading editting, and giving women incentive to slutterize themselves. The other networks picked-up the ball quick on that one, though!

Neffer

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
So is it too early to start a summary thread? ;>

Now for the first important questions: in that picture, which one is Tim, and which is Ingrid? We need to identify our heroes, and fast.

(A romance show with a bachelor and bachelorette going at the same time? Okay, the foundation for the weirdness factor is set... wait, is that the same mansion?)

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-20-04, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
thanks, can't wait. Which ones in the picture are the schmoes? I'm thinking Tim is the short stocky guy in the middle. And Ingrid is the Blonde sitting in the front middle.

05-21-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
They're both standing up.

The Schmoette has a light pink shirt and is right infront of Ralph (the host) The Schmo is right beside the Schmoette, he has a polo navy shirt.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-01-04, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
This sounds like a lot of fun. It's going right to the top of my summer TV schedule!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Have you given your TiVo a nice, firm handshake today?

Neffer 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-16-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Neffer Click to send private message to Neffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
I'm afraid of the person I'd become with TIVo. My friend has one and when I stayed with him for a week I was awestruck. Maybe the selectivity offered I wouldn't OD.

Neffer
Fighting the Electronics/Rest of my Life conflict. To be pronounced MIA as soon as Halo 2 is released.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
It was driving me crazy trying to figure out why Ambrosia looked familiar to me. Then I realized she played Serena on Young & the Restless. Hopefully Ingrid and Tim were never Y&R fans.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •