The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Holy Ingrid!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lovernious Heat 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-16-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lovernious%20Heat Click to send private message to Lovernious%20Heat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Holy Ingrid!"
I was a big fan of Joe Schmo 1. I thought it was brilliat entertainment. The Schmo was so likeable it was almost hard to watch. Of course I tuned in to #2. INGRID! I don't know what else to say. If I was this "Austin" guy I'd be screwed. I'd be chasing her for real. I am so ridiculously stuck on Ingrid. She, from the first ad I saw on the new "Schmo", has struck me as awesome. So hot and so Smart. No way can the show keep her in the dark. If she is deceived I believe it would be her own doing, by choice, to get her :15. No shame in that. I'd do the same.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Holy Ingrid! mistofleas 06-16-04 1
   RE: Holy Ingrid! Lovernious Heat 06-24-04 5
       Site Guidelines Bucky Katt 06-24-04 7
       RE: Holy Ingrid! mistofleas 06-24-04 8
   Holy Ingrid! Deonna 06-24-04 6
       RE: Holy Ingrid! mistofleas 06-24-04 9
 RE: Holy Ingrid! Schmoron 06-23-04 2
   RE: Holy Ingrid! covertwo 06-23-04 3
 RE: Holy Ingrid! mistofleas 06-24-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-16-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Holy Ingrid!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-04 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

Hi welcome to RTVW, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. We have lots of fun bashing, praising and generally makeing merry. You might want to take a moment and familiarize yourself with the Guidelines that we have here, to make your posting/reading even more enjoyable.

Just as an FYI we try to keep duplicate threads to a minimum, this way we can keep comments focused and then we also won't miss something from one thread to another. We already have an "Ingrid" thread HERE, so you might want to put your comments there (since there are already several posts on that thread).

Again welcome aboard!

--assisting since 2000

Edited to ask: I'm wondering since you already knew about the existence of the thread I mentioned above (you posted to it at this morning) why you felt the need to start a new thread saying exactly the same thing you did in the first thread.

Lovernious Heat 11 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lovernious%20Heat Click to send private message to Lovernious%20Heat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Holy Ingrid!"
I am so sorry. I have never felt so bad in all my life. Forcing some of you unfortunate souls to read a DUPLICATE posting. I must be an idiot, that's the only explanation I can muster. I haven't a thread of consideration or decency in my entire mind, body or soul. I am a rotten individual who doesn't deserve his next breath.(I Just took one anyway). Never again will I DUPLICATE post, mistofleas, hope I didn't destroy anyones year.
INGRID ROCKS!!!!!!!

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-24-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Site Guidelines"
From the site guidelines - you can find a link to them at the top of every page:

IV. AVOID DUPLICATE POSTS
Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on multiple forums. Weeding through duplicate discussions can be frustrating and annoying for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted. Reposting the same message repeatedly will be interpreted as SPAM.

If you don't like the rules, go somewhere else.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

06-24-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Holy Ingrid!"
Oh for goodness sake Lovernious, I was simply pointing out the site guidelines to you. If you have such reaction to someone welcoming you and a pointing out of the guidelines, whatever you do, don't try to go to the Spoilers forum or Bashers.

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-24-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Holy Ingrid!"
I would like to say thank-you. I think it is great that the people who have been around awhile welcome the new posters and politely inform them of the rules the way you did.

Thanks again,
Deonna

06-24-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Holy Ingrid!"

You're welcome Deonna. It's nice to see my welcomes and guideline linking appreciated!

--has been around the block and back again

Schmoron 18 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schmoron Click to send private message to Schmoron Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Holy Ingrid!"
Watching the new schmoes makes me miss Matt. He was the best. Ingrid is quickly stealing my heart though, the way she laughs at all the corny inuendos is so funny. The others better start laughing too because she can't figure out why they don't find it quite as funny as she does!! She might be too smart to be a schmo.

covertwo 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-23-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail covertwo Click to send private message to covertwo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Holy Ingrid!"
I agree someone else besides ingrid needs to laugh at the cheesies or it will become too obvious. But then it appears its too late since she's already gathered too much and hence it seems she will not be selected to continue further or risk the termination of the show...

06-24-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Holy Ingrid!"
Can we get a blue peep in here to lock this one and add these comments to the other Ingrid thread please? Muchos gracias.

--seeing double

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •