The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brian Keith Etheridge from Joe Schmo ... "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

lacycatherine 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lacycatherine Click to send private message to lacycatherine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brian Keith Etheridge from Joe Schmo ... "
***Chat with Joe Schmo ~ Brian Keith Etheridge a.k.a. THE BUDDY Tuesday Nov 4th ~(10ET/9CT/8MT/7PT) ***

www.jokersupdates.com

chat link:
http://www.jokersupdates.com/chat.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brian Keith Etheridge from Joe ... BrianKeithishot 11-02-03 1
   Don't forget!!! lacycatherine 11-04-03 2
 Thanks Guys MattKennedyG0uld 11-05-03 3
   RE: Thanks Guys tamerha 11-07-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BrianKeithishot 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-02-03, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrianKeithishot Click to send private message to BrianKeithishot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brian Keith Etheridge from Joe Schmo ... "
I will be there. I just loved Joe Schmo Show. I was on edge for every night. I have never stayed home for a TV show . I love Spike "Men's Television". (Even though I am a girl). I think that Brian Keith is a up and coming star and he is so hot! I can't wait to see him next, he is so funny, much better than Jerry Seinfeld or Jerry Springer combined. I will be in the chatroom first to talk to him. Here is a pic of me and I welcome any Brian look alikes or Joe Schmo Fans!!!

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3fa5d3e2165a2341.html

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lacycatherine 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-04-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lacycatherine Click to send private message to lacycatherine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Don't forget!!!"
Brian Keith Etheridge (aka The Buddy) Chat
Tonight! 11/4 10:00 PM EST/7:00 PST

www.jokersupdates.com

chat link: http://www.jokersupdates.com/chat.html

MattKennedyG0uld 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattKennedyG0uld Click to send private message to MattKennedyG0uld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thanks Guys"
hey everyone I just want to thank everyone for your support. i never thought this could happen to me. i thought that by going on "Lap of Luxury" i would be voted off in the beginning but hoped it would look good on my resume, and thought no one would ever watch the show. now after watching all the episodes, it feels so weird still. everyone knows who i am and it scares me. i am just a guy from pittsburg that couldnt find a job and hung out all the time. i was really worried i would never move out of my parents' house, and all of a sudden...the rest is history.
my buddy just got here, we are going to smoke a bowl and play some hoops, talk to you later.
-MKG-

tamerha 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamerha Click to send private message to tamerha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thanks Guys"
Hey Matt,
I watched Lap of Luxury as often as I could, and after about two episodes, started worrying about your reaction in the finale. I wound up thinking the show wasn't funny, that it was rather cruel and that it really could scar someone for life.

I sincerely hope that you are doing fine. YOur family seems wonderful and I hope that the word up - that you are now going to pursue acting - isn't really true. I feel that it could be every bit as exploitative as the JSS.

Perhaps I have watched the show too often but I have a chronic pain condition that sometimes causes me to stay in bed for days, or weeks. Although I did stop enjoying the show after I realized how big hearted you really are, I did continue to keep watching. I'm glad you're plans include heading back to P-burg (I love that city) and spending time with your family. I used to live in Western Maryland and got to the city often. If you ever get to Atlanta, I would really love to smoke a bowl and hang out!

Much luck & happiness
tj

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •