The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'd rather kiss Brian then Matt"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

hellagirl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hellagirl Click to send private message to hellagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'd rather kiss Brian then Matt"
Hi, I don't know if anyone agrees with me, but Matt really gives me the creeps. Yuck!

I'd rather kiss Brian then Matt.

If you had to choose between them (Brian and Matt), who would you kiss?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'd rather kiss Brian then Matt Traces 10-28-03 1
 RE: I'd rather kiss Brian then Matt OceansAngel16 10-28-03 2
 RE: I'd rather kiss Brian then Matt MandyM 10-29-03 3
 RE: I'd rather kiss Brian then Matt Nonnie 10-29-03 4
 The Kissability List Indigo Kid 10-29-03 5
   RE: The Kissability List OceansAngel16 10-29-03 6
   RE: The Kissability List I_wonder_if_theyre_filming_ME_ Itsoktobeparanoid 10-29-03 7
   RE: The Kissability List woeisme1 10-29-03 8
 I'd kiss Brian BrianKeithishot 11-21-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'd rather kiss Brian then Matt"
I wouldn't kiss any of them. Nobody is really my type. If I was ask who exudes the most sexuality I would say Dr. Pat. She really does! Molly and Ashleigh are definitely pretty, but that doesn't mean they exude the most sexuality. And I think out of those three women Dr. Pat would be the best in bed.

And no I'm not gay. Just an opinion on the women since none of the men appeal to me at all. If you care to know my type of men look on the Off Topic subject: most embarassing object d'amour.

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

OceansAngel16 172 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OceansAngel16 Click to send private message to OceansAngel16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'd rather kiss Brian then Matt"
I'd probably kiss Matt if I was single.. He is so much like my boyfriend Travis, my mother agrees with me on that one, so do a few of my friends, but of course Travis does not agree.. They smile the same, walk almost exactly the same, they act the same, say the same sort of things.. Its really creepy how similar they are.. The age difference is probably the largest difference between them.. but yeah, I'm rambling.. Definetly Matt instead of Brian.. Brian kind of.. scares me..

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-29-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'd rather kiss Brian then Matt"
Hmmm....Brian and his pixilized manboobs oddly arouse me.

But then again there is Matt and his "What is going on?"

I'll kiss them both individually and THEN decide.

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

Nonnie 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-29-03, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nonnie Click to send private message to Nonnie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'd rather kiss Brian then Matt"
I do not agree at all. I love Matt's character and honesty. Brian does nothing for me at all.

Indigo Kid 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Indigo%20Kid Click to send private message to Indigo%20Kid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The Kissability List"
Well, now is the moment you have all been waiting for. The list of most kissable men on the Joe Schmo Show will finally be revealed. Below you will find a list of the male characters on The Joe Schmo Show, ordered from least kissable to most kissable. And if you think you know the answers... you're dead wrong.

But before we begin, let's recap...

Show the scene of Kip getting mad about the pictures Hutch took.

Show the scene of Matt getting slathered in Honey with Molly.

Show the scene of Brian jumping around naked.

Show the scene of Ralph kissing Molly.

Show the scene of Hutch breaking his plate and storming out of the Lap of Luxury Mansion.

Go to commercial. The Bacardi and Cola commercial. A Joe Schmo commercial. One of the I am not Michael Jordan commercial. Show the SpikeTV spray painted thing...

And, we're back. The votes are in... and the list of most kissable men on the Joe Schmo Show is as follows.

#6 Earl... a little to old and grizzled for me. military fantasies, aside... if his dentures came out during our make out session, i would be scarred for life.

#5 Brian... nice guy, but... kinda greasy. the nut knuckle, while hilarious, was also disgusting. thus, he loses kissability points, but gains funny points. they aren't always directly proportional, but in this instance, they are.

#4 Ralph... he played smarmy, and though i'm sure he's very nice, i heard that thing about how he tried to break the record for numbers of times masturbated in a single day on the radio. that's just gross. certainly not as gross as earl or brian, but, still... gross.

#3 Hutch... i hate facial hair. i saw him without the facial hair. he should keep the facial hair. but, his real person personality seemed cool. (cool = said some nice things about matt, my hero) so he gets some bonus points.

#2 Matt... The man with the big heart. Its been my experience that men who are sweet, taste sweet. But, in the end, I'm shallow. Sorry Matt. You're only at #2

and the winner of the most kissable male award goes to...

#1 Kip... I liked the actor's personality, and he was a cutie. His straight voice was to die for. He also was very funny as an actor. He had the nicest body, which isn't saying much for this group of studs. (Do you think Spike didn't pick any guy with a supermodel body to make its audience feel better? C'mon...every reality show has a guy with muscles...) Besides, the way his real person personality seemed, I bet he was fun to kiss, if not more...

And on that note... I'm out.

Later skaters,
Dan

OceansAngel16 172 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceansAngel16 Click to send private message to OceansAngel16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Kissability List"
I have to agree with you on Lance having the nicest body.. And yes, they should have had supermodel type bodies, but that might give it away to Matt if the guys were as hot as the girls.. And Matt has apparently lost a lot of weight.. Maybe it is because he is back together with his girlfriend? *cough*

I_wonder_if_theyre_filming_ME_ Itsoktobeparanoid 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_wonder_if_theyre_filming_ME_%20Itsoktobeparanoid Click to send private message to I_wonder_if_theyre_filming_ME_%20Itsoktobeparanoid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Kissability List"
>Well, now is the moment you
>have all been waiting for.
> The list of most
>kissable men on the Joe
>Schmo Show will finally be
>revealed. Below you will
>find a list of the
>male characters on The Joe
>Schmo Show, ordered from least
>kissable to most kissable.
>And if you think you
>know the answers... you're dead
>wrong.
>
>But before we begin, let's recap...
>
>
>Show the scene of Kip getting
>mad about the pictures Hutch
>took.
>
>Show the scene of Matt getting
>slathered in Honey with Molly.
>
>
>Show the scene of Brian jumping
>around naked.
>
>Show the scene of Ralph kissing
>Molly.
>
>Show the scene of Hutch breaking
>his plate and storming out
>of the Lap of Luxury
>Mansion.
>
>Go to commercial. The Bacardi
>and Cola commercial. A
>Joe Schmo commercial. One
>of the I am not
>Michael Jordan commercial. Show
>the SpikeTV spray painted thing...
>
>
>And, we're back. The votes
>are in... and the list
>of most kissable men on
>the Joe Schmo Show is
>as follows.
>
hahaha... hahahahhahHHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA... AHAAHHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha hah a ha haa ... mmm

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-29-03, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Kissability List"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-03 AT 03:52 AM (EST)

Let me welcome you with this lovely gift basket:

And say what a hoot your post is!!!! Absolutely enjoyed it more than you will ever know. You rock!

Oh and Matt is my kiss choice.

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan
Edited as I forgot to answer the kiss question, so taken was I with the post I was responding to

BrianKeithishot 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrianKeithishot Click to send private message to BrianKeithishot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I'd kiss Brian"
Oh yes.....hes the only one I'd kiss!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •