The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I think i know how it ends"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

boulder04 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-14-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boulder04 Click to send private message to boulder04 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I think i know how it ends"
Hutch does not win, so he takes out a gun and starts shooting people. The actors are wearing blood packs and it all looks and sounds real. Matt flips out and thats when they finally tell him what is going on.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I think i know how it ends Duotone 10-14-03 1
   RE: I think i know how it ends blinkwon8etwo 10-14-03 2
   RE: I think i know how it ends Lordlitwicki 10-14-03 3
       RE: I think i know how it ends OceansAngel16 10-15-03 4
       RE: I think i know how it ends Goomba767 10-15-03 5
           RE: I think i know how it ends OceansAngel16 10-15-03 6
       RE: I think i know how it ends Guppin1234 10-15-03 7
           RE: I think i know how it ends Miss_Chevious 10-15-03 8
   RE: I think i know how it ends FatherElvisBrady 10-15-03 16
 RE: I think i know how it ends Schnookie Palookie 10-15-03 9
   RE: I think i know how it ends Quinn10000 10-15-03 10
       RE: I think i know how it ends Guppin1234 10-16-03 18
   RE: I think i know how it ends Dougbie 10-15-03 15
       Blow me Guppin1234 10-16-03 19
 RE: I think i know how it ends Lisapooh 10-15-03 11
   RE: I think i know how it ends erikman 10-15-03 12
   3-way tie Rabies 10-15-03 13
       RE: 3-way tie Wacko Jacko 10-15-03 14
           RE: 3-way tie talon52 10-16-03 17
       RE: 3-way tie Schmoron 10-23-03 21
           RE: 3-way tie hellagirl 10-28-03 22
 RE: What about "Molly's Boyfriend?" jhmayer 10-23-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Duotone 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-14-03, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Duotone Click to send private message to Duotone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
Let's hope they throw in some "ScareTactics". I'd like to see a firefight between Earl and Hutch after Hutch takes out everyone else. Then Hutch kills Earl, points the gun at Matt, who is crying at this point, and asks him "are you scared?...You shouldn't be, you're on Joe Schmo." Everyone laughs and lives happily ever after.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

blinkwon8etwo 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blinkwon8etwo Click to send private message to blinkwon8etwo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
how did u come up with that ending... did u hear it or make it up... cuz if i was matt i would be scared shitless... lol

Lordlitwicki 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lordlitwicki Click to send private message to Lordlitwicki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-03 AT 11:58 PM (EST)

While your idea is hillarious. And I must admit I was lmao when I read it. Plus there are clues to back it up like the gunshot type sounds at the end of tonights episode, and the announcer saying "you think you know how it ends, well your DEAD wrong."

I think you are, not to sound too cliched, well "dead wrong". There is no way they would put Matt through something like that, reason one it could give him a heart attack. Reason two the actors are already nervous about how he's going to react when he finds out, he's "TV biggest experiment" think of how he would react to something like that. He could even hurt Hutch before anyone could do anything about it. Think about it Hutch pulls a gun out. Matt tackles him the gun goes flying, and Matt procedes to beat the crap out of Hutch before anyone can stop or restrain him. Matt's already told Kip he would have took Hutch out if he tryed to harm him. Even more evidence from tonights episode that disproves your theory is the "gunshots" you heard sounded a lot more like champagine bottles popping to me, if you recorded it go back and listen. And Matt calmy says soemthing like what is going on here. He dosn't sound frightened at all.

While your idea is awsome and would have been hillarious to watch, after you really think about it there's no way it could end like that. I don't know how it's going to end. I don't even have a guess, but I do know this is not how it will end. But no offnse to you man it was a good idea, and would be a fun ending to watch.

Good speculation I enjoyed reading it. Does anyone else have any speculation on how it might end?

OceansAngel16 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceansAngel16 Click to send private message to OceansAngel16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
Yeah, I have to agree with you.. Except I thought the popping sounds sounded more like those cracker streamer things commonly featured in anime.. but I watch too much anime..

Goomba767 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goomba767 Click to send private message to Goomba767 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
The gunshots that some posters heard sounded like champagne corks popping to me,they also added that "what is happening?" sample so its sounds like they mixed a few scenes together to keep us guessing.Im going to miss the show,Ive never been into reality shows.I did like the first season of the osbournes but not the ones they churn out like so much link sausage.I hope Matt makes something out of this career wise in front of or off camera and not just 15 minutes of fame which will could very well happen.He may have been duped but I think he is sharper than some people make him out to be.

OceansAngel16 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-03, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceansAngel16 Click to send private message to OceansAngel16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
Kip said Matt is a smartie =D

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-15-03, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
It sounded like Hutch throwing around a few chairs to me, either that or someone pounding on metal or something like that. It does also give the impression of gun fire but it wasn't quite enough like a backfire or a firecracker. Plus Matt wasn't exactly terrified when he said "What's going on." The rest of the cast screaming didn't sound playful, they sounded a little scared, so that's hard to judge.

If they weren't schmos, they'd just air it earlier before the GQ thing instead of putting it off for a week.

Miss_Chevious 16 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miss_Chevious Click to send private message to Miss_Chevious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
I think that when he said "What's going on here?" it sounded like he was about to cry...or maybe he was half asleep. I do by the way think Hutch shooting everyone was hilarious, but I don't think they would go that far. Guess we'll have to wait and see

FatherElvisBrady 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FatherElvisBrady Click to send private message to FatherElvisBrady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
What I'm hoping happens is that at the end they bring out his family and friends, and it turns out they set him up for all of this--just like on Bloopers and Practical Jokes. That'll probably make it easier on him. It's one thing to have a practical joke pulled on you by family/friends, but another to have one pulled on you by total strangers.
Another thing that will make it easier on him is, it's become a lot more clear that they were only in the house only about a week, so it's not like he's got a whole lot emotionally invested in these people. At first, it seemed like they were there a month or so--I would say the longer they stretched it out, the more he would feel betrayed by these people he thought he had become friends with. But after only a week, he'll be like, "Big deal--at least I get 100 grand."

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
The sounds I heard were definitely a celebration going on ... champagne corks popping.

Quinn10000 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Quinn10000 Click to send private message to Quinn10000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-03 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

Earlier suggestions that Matt may be the one Schmowing the 'actors' appear more and more viable at this point. In thinking back to recent episodes, there were some obvious situations that may have been perceived as too easily resolved, or resolved to an uncharacteristic end. That is, he went along with the gags relatively easily. For instance, in talking with the 'producers,' he readily went along with asking the girls to go topless. Just an idea. This would make for an interesting ending...especially if Matt were the one to 'lose it' if he didn't receive the last vote, and Hutch did. Gunfire from Matt? Just an interesting twist. Any thoughts?

10-16-03, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-03 AT 02:13 AM (EST)

Well..... it was either eat sh!t or lose a flat screen TV for everyone in the room, so the girls bailed him out. He looked quite relieved.

I suppose I'd give up a tiny sliver of character to ask a couple of guys to ________________________________________________.
(Ad Libs: Fill in blank)

Dougbie 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-15-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dougbie Click to send private message to Dougbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
I really think the popping sounds are balloons. You see it all the time in a celebration when they dump a bunch of balloons from a new on the ceiling. Someone (Hutch?) or everyone is having fun popping the balloons. I am sure Dr. Pat votes for Brian to cause a three-way tie and they have some sort of lame tiebreaker to decide the wiener, I mean winner.

Just my two cents worth

Dougbie

Survivor -- The stupidest show that I LOVE to watch

10-16-03, 02:15 AM (EST)
19. "Blow me"
Balloons, I like that idea. Molly can't swim safely now though.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
I think Dr. Pat will vote for Brian causing a three-way tie. (They showed a scene in a preview of Brian blowing a kiss to someone and we haven't seen that in the show yet - so that's when it will happen).

Then they will have some sudden death face off game show thing (the final three shot of the three of them at podiums which we also haven't seen yet)

This will eat up like 40 minutes or something. After that I got nothing - I feel really nervous for Matt though - bless his heart - he's gonna be so upset.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-15-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I think i know how it ends"
>I think Dr. Pat will vote
>for Brian causing a three-way
>tie. (They showed a scene
>in a preview of Brian
>blowing a kiss to someone
>and we haven't seen that
>in the show yet -
>so that's when it will
>happen).
>
>Then they will have some sudden
>death face off game show
>thing (the final three shot
>of the three of them
>at podiums which we also
>haven't seen yet)
>
>This will eat up like 40
>minutes or something. After that
>I got nothing - I
>feel really nervous for Matt
>though - bless his heart
>- he's gonna be so
>upset.
>
>
what i heard is he finds out in the 1st 15 mins then they show him the behind ths scenes stuff and mats pre show interviews and him talking to the producers. then he gets his check.

Rabies 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-15-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabies Click to send private message to Rabies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "3-way tie"
I completely agree and was thinking the same thing. A 3 way tie would be yet another interesting reality-tv exageration to parody.

That theory though of Matt being an actor too is real interesting, but it would take a DAMN GOOD actor to play this average shlep guy. It's just too real (to me anyways).

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-15-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 3-way tie"
Matt may be an actor. I agree he went along with this absurdity way too easily, but Matt will not dupe the actors. Maybe the goal of the show was to dupe us. I think there is a good chance Matt goes pyscho and either shoots someone or beats someone up. The joke would be much more funny if it was on the viewers than the actors. Personally, if it were on the actors I would call it pretty lame conclusion.

Something tells me if Hutch goes pyscho Brian being the dumb good guy buddy steps in and tries to save Matt and he gets shot instead of Matt. Look at the three characters left - what script fits them the best? This could be it.

talon52 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail talon52 Click to send private message to talon52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 3-way tie"
What I would think would be a good twist that maybe no one has thought of is this: Brian is the one to fire the "shots." Think about it. Brian is the quiet one, the one that nothing much was said about. The Hutch wins the contest, since Dr. Pat was "biased" towards The Hutch. Brian goes beserk, and kills The Hutch. I've always been told, "Its the quiet ones you have to watch out for." Hopefully, I'm wrong. I would like to see the 3 way tie. But, you never know, I could be right.

Schmoron 18 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schmoron Click to send private message to Schmoron Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 3-way tie"
Me too rabies, I just KNOW the show is real. If not, Matt deserves an acadamy award....I can't wait for the final show. Do we know yet? is it 2 hours, or one? I hope it is two hours or I will feel cheated. The 3-way tie WOULD be a perfect way to get reaction out of Matt, but seeing his face if they announced Hutch as the winner would be too funny!

hellagirl 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hellagirl Click to send private message to hellagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 3-way tie"
This is how I think it ends:

Brian has been in love with Dr.Pat for the whole show, he just didn't let on.

Brian wins, and then beats the crap out of hutch for saying all those nasty things about his 'love'

jhmayer 18 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jhmayer Click to send private message to jhmayer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What about "Molly's Boyfriend?""
A quick cut was used to recap a scene of an actor pretending to be "Molly's boyfriend" coming to the door earlier and trying to crash the shoot and have some words with "Molly."

No reason for this unless he's coming back for some cooked-up action surprise.

Matt wins - Molly sits on his lap "innocently" strokes his cheek and gives him a playful peck. "Boyfriend-man" crashes in with a (blank loaded) pistol and observes this.

"And that," as TV Guide is so fond of saying, "is when the hijinks begin!"

John Mayer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •