The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OK, admit it..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

FatherElvisBrady 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-29-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FatherElvisBrady Click to send private message to FatherElvisBrady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OK, admit it..."
...how many of y'all were choking back the tears when they did the whole "Matt is such a great guy" montage of the actor's comments? I'm comfortable enough in my shmasculinity to admit that I was.

I also really cracked up with he asked Kip, "Please at least tell me you're gay!" Hilarious!
Paul

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OK, admit it... woeisme1 10-29-03 1
   RE: OK, admit it... Guppin1234 10-29-03 3
 Spank me father, for I have sinned.... Guppin1234 10-29-03 2
   RE: Spank me father, for I have sin... tk72 10-29-03 4
 RE: OK, admit it... I_wonder_if_theyre_filming_ME_ Itsoktobeparanoid 10-29-03 5
 RE: OK, admit it... Hat Trick 10-29-03 6
 RE: OK, admit it... jasonx 10-29-03 7
   RE: OK, admit it... Tilwee 10-29-03 8
       RE: OK, admit it... dontwannabeshmoed 10-30-03 9
 RE: OK, admit it... Sindylouwho 10-30-03 10
 RE: OK, admit it... Draco Malfoy 10-30-03 11
   oh "retches" we! AMAI 10-30-03 12
   RE: OK, admit it... Bebo 10-30-03 13
 RE: OK, admit it... hutchwins 10-30-03 14
 LOL Mansion Jpod5 10-30-03 15
   RE: LOL Mansion filibusta 10-30-03 16
       RE: LOL Mansion Jpod5 10-30-03 17
   RE: LOL Mansion Rabies 10-30-03 18
       RE: LOL Mansion Jpod5 10-30-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-29-03, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OK, admit it..."
There was no choking back involved, the tears poured forth freely. It did keep me awake for awhile thinking about the whole thing though.

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OK, admit it..."
This kind of feels like the after climax scene after having phone sex with Spike TV. We posters are all just sittin' around smoking cigarettes thinking we're never gonna get a piece of Schmo again!

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Spank me father, for I have sinned..."
It's been two seconds since my last confession, so here goes...

No tears, and no choking. It was a nice montage though.

My favorite Matt denial scenes as well:

"Please at least tell me you're gay!"
"Tell me you're not an actor." - to Brian

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-03, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spank me father, for I have sinned..."
I have to admit that get somewhat sentimental about this. Watching this show for the past several weeks I was getting more and more emotionally involved. and it all culminated at the "reveal"...man!

My favorite lines

"What the (Explative)...is going on here." - the tone of voice was something else. and also not exactly a quote but the word "freakin" he used that word a lot.

I_wonder_if_theyre_filming_ME_ Itsoktobeparanoid 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_wonder_if_theyre_filming_ME_%20Itsoktobeparanoid Click to send private message to I_wonder_if_theyre_filming_ME_%20Itsoktobeparanoid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OK, admit it..."
>...how many of y'all were choking
>back the tears when they
>did the whole "Matt is
>such a great guy" montage
>of the actor's comments?
>I'm comfortable enough in my
>shmasculinity to admit that I
>was.
>

i was crying like a little ##### with a skinned knee and #####

Hat Trick 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hat%20Trick Click to send private message to Hat%20Trick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OK, admit it..."
it did bring forth the emotions, it was the most absorbing 2 hours of reality tv I've seen.

jasonx 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-03, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonx Click to send private message to jasonx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OK, admit it..."
nope...i never got emotionally involved in matt.

not as strong as big brother 4, i cried when that cuban guy Robert missed his daughter so much.

plus, i kept thinking matt created the show and cast the actors and everybody were schmos except him.

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OK, admit it..."
Ok I admit it...
And I didn't even start watching the show until a couple of weeks ago. The tears were coming down and I thought of the show later also. But Matt is such a nice guy!!!! And he did make the right decision everytime, and take up for the ones weaker than himself...Geez... it was refreshing....I mean he gave away his spa vacation and felt good about it!!! You can't go anywhere with that..
They couldn't make him out to be a schmo, even when they kept saying "We made a TV show all about you" "You have your own TV show" He called them on that one.. He proved that he was just a basic good all American philly style home B-Ball boy, raised well, loves his home, mother and country and proud of it !!

Good for you, Matt.
Good for you.

dontwannabeshmoed 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dontwannabeshmoed Click to send private message to dontwannabeshmoed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OK, admit it..."
hmm, hmm, me too, how imbarrasking.

Sindylouwho 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sindylouwho Click to send private message to Sindylouwho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OK, admit it..."
First of all Hello to everyone... This is my first time posting on this board.
Second of all, Yes I was crying almost to the point of sobbing when all the actors and actress were giving there comments on what kind of person Matt was. Matt's speech was just as touching, had me crying even more.
Third, I was wondering while the program was on...What am I going to do on Tuesday nights now that the show has ended. I was so addictive to this show since the very first night it came on.
And Finally...This is to Matt...

I hope that all you dreams for you life come true for you. You are gracious and kind and have a heart of gold.
Good Luck to You Matt...You will be missed.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-03, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OK, admit it..."
I was choking all right. But not tears. More like trying to keep from vomiting.

I finally got to watch the finale last night, and I must say that I was kinda disappointed. The half hour of recrap didn't help either. Don't miss the first 15 minutes? Did these guys used to work for Fox on Joe Millionaire?

"Why is my thing on fire?"-Karmic Dharma
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:301.5 Loss To Date:-38.5

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "oh "retches" we!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 08:27 AM (EST)

Draco, me too! Bring on the barf bags!! You said exactly what I was thinking when I saw this thread.

Hubby kept looking at me, so he obviously expected this sentimental old woman to start bawling.

Hey we already KNEW the cast thought he was great. It wasn't like it came as a big surprise or anything.

Matt hyperventilating was a little embarrassing. Okay, he's sobbed, wept, bawled, but when the guy gets to the gasping for breath, yet keeps talking? Maybe then it's time to say goodnight

Okay, I wasn't really ready to puke. Too busy taking notes for my recap (no it's not my turn to recap here, but I got asked to do it for my other board. Can't type thru tears, didn't even get a lump in my throat. I did get 19 pages of material. Mostly ranting about the f#ckin previouslys.)

23 minutes of RECRAP? WTFFF???? (that's "what the f#ckin' f#ckety f#uck?") I guess after the Mega Media Blitz, Non-Stop, for Two weeks, promoting the show, they expected some viewers who'd missed every previous episode, include the two complete re-showings on Sunday.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-03, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: OK, admit it..."
Bebo thoughts after watching the tape of the finale:

- That 2 hour episode could have been handled in a half-hour segment and still had plenty of time for commercials. These folks are worse at recrap than the Paradise Hotel crew.

- Talk about sucking all of the drama out of the finale. By the time we were finally shown the reveal, I was yelling at the TV, even with fast-forwarding through most of the first half-hour.

- I have a higher opinion of Matt than most of the reality show contestants I've seen.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

hutchwins 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hutchwins Click to send private message to hutchwins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: OK, admit it..."
no tears here

just laughing

i thought from minute 1 of this show that this guy was a loser and he only confirmed it in the finale

that being said....he added to the shows hilarity as well kip & hutch....but sorry to say this guy is a loser and always will be

...sure, i tugged on it
...salmon, now we're livin
...i'm a good lookin guy

please

Jpod5 147 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jpod5 Click to send private message to Jpod5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "LOL Mansion"
As I nervously sat by candlelight around 8pm (windstorm knocked out power in my area), I had plenty of time to think. First, I wondered who I could call to tape the show. Second, I started to wonder if it was even possible to have the finale meet expectations. As my affinity for Matt, the concept, and even the other ‘cast-members’ grew, I put a lot of pressure on the last show to deliver. While I wasn’t surprised by the amount of time spent going over so much history, it both irked me and brought smiles (no tears however). All in all, I thought it delivered.

What I didn’t like:
1.The amount of T&A they felt compelled to show. I can’t stand how much of that was in the series to begin with, and they had to review it all again.
2.The sadness I felt for Matt when he was looking at Brian, hoping beyond hope that at least his buddy wasn’t one of the betrayers.

What I liked:
1.In the ‘previously on’ montage, I caught some gems that had either been missed or forgotten. I didn’t catch the line so many people love quoting when Molly was upset at William calling her a slut and Matt retorts “well let’s go back to the hot tub.” That was great. Also, I didn’t see the chocolate-licking moment when Matt says (with nose pinched) “I can’t…I want to, but I can’t.” Of all his schmoments, that’s the one soundbite I’d like to have!
2.I thought the way they broke the news was fairly well done. Having Kip go right after Hutch and start using his regular voice was great.
3.Matt’s reaction(s) were awesome—a true testament to his level of decency that has made him so endearing. Less than a minute or two after finding out, he actually apologizes to the phonies if he did or said anything wrong!! His actions were all understandable, honest, and rather selfless.
4.I like that he got it all, even the trips! And I hope he gets even more out of it, be it in TV or as a fake network executive on the next Schmo…

By the way, any fans of 24 out there? Did you notice in the premiere on Tuesday that the house in Mexico that the bad guy uses was the LOL mansion?! Small world…

filibusta 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail filibusta Click to send private message to filibusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: LOL Mansion"
WHAT!!!
Are you people all nutz? I thought that was the dumbest poop on TV. I watched the whole season and I knew this big pansy was going to do something like this. I hope when he gets home his "basketball buddies" woop his azz for being such a homo. Oh....cry cry cry...I've been dupped. You guys think I'm so great and special.... HA HA HA. What a fruit...

10-30-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jpod5 Click to send private message to Jpod5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: LOL Mansion"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

Yes fili-b, if liking this show, or Matt, makes us nutz, then we're guilty as charged.

I find it interesting that despite what you call "the dumbest poop on TV", you still watched the whole season (not to mention searched out a message board about it). If you REALLY knew the big pansy was going to do what he did, why watch? Truly, I'm interested...

Rabies 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-30-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabies Click to send private message to Rabies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: LOL Mansion"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 04:35 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

(reply not directed to previous poster)

Doesn't anyone else here think they went a little too "sugar coated" in this last episode? Geesh, you could practically taste it. OK, OK... I'm sure they did that on purpose to really "grease the guy up" so that his first instinct isn't "I'm sueing your asses!" but for the viewer, it was sickly sweet. *RETCH*

Especially vomit inducing was that here's all this talk of Matt being so sweet, this, so nice that... when in fact he's shown us multiple times that he's a sex-pig, sees women as sex objects, and he'll go along with anyone even if it means changing his tune later just to suit the moment (two faced). How is this so endearing?

10-30-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: LOL Mansion"
I'm starting to think that women value honesty above purity in a man. Most 'guys' do have struggles with lust (well, some don't really struggle, they just give in to it). Women know this, for the most part, so the fact that Matt openly talked about it wasn't so much revolting to them for what they 'know' goes on inside most men, but was refreshing in light of how transparent he seemed on screen.

My two cents at least...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •