The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"where did the matts pissed storys come from"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-28-03, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"where did the matts pissed storys come from"
stone stanley lied again lame ending
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: where did the matts pissed stor... MandyM 10-28-03 1
   RE: where did the matts pissed stor... erikman 10-28-03 2
       RE: where did the matts pissed stor... SZUU 10-28-03 3
       RE: where did the matts pissed stor... OceansAngel16 10-28-03 9
           RE: That line nailed it... Rabies 10-30-03 20
               RE: That line nailed it... Guppin1234 11-02-03 21
 RE: where did the matts pissed stor... ynosone 10-28-03 4
 RE: where did the matts pissed stor... kyngsladye 10-28-03 5
   RE: where did the matts pissed stor... erikman 10-28-03 6
 RE: where did the matts pissed stor... Rabbit 10-28-03 7
   RE: where did the matts pissed stor... erikman 10-28-03 8
       RE: where did the matts pissed stor... OceansAngel16 10-28-03 10
 RE: where did the matts pissed stor... Indigo Kid 10-28-03 11
   RE: where did the matts pissed stor... SZUU 10-28-03 12
       RE: where did the matts pissed stor... OceansAngel16 10-28-03 13
           RE: where did the matts pissed stor... erikman 10-28-03 15
           RE: where did the matts pissed stor... Guppin1234 10-29-03 19
   RE: where did the matts pissed stor... erikman 10-28-03 14
       RE: where did the matts pissed stor... erikman 10-29-03 16
 RE: where did the matts pissed stor... nuxi2 10-29-03 17
   RE: where did the matts pissed stor... erikman 10-29-03 18
       RE: where did the matts pissed stor... kris6336 11-02-03 22
           RE: where did the matts pissed stor... Guppin1234 11-02-03 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-28-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
I guess we'll see.....

But I do not think it's been lame at all so far......I am such a sucker, I've been crying my silly head off for the last half an hour! I LOVE SCHMO!

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-28-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
now we know why he droped out of lawschool, the guy is to nice now hes giveing the 100g to his mom

SZUU 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SZUU Click to send private message to SZUU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
I loved how he reacted... show's how truely genuine he is. I feel so warm and happy!!!!

OceansAngel16 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OceansAngel16 Click to send private message to OceansAngel16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
He is giving the money to his mother to <i>invest</i> for his entire family... So they can "build an empire"

Rabies 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-30-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabies Click to send private message to Rabies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: That line nailed it..."
Yeah that line really nailed it in my opinion. No, it didn't nail down that Matt's "sweet" and all those other adjectives that have been assigned to him, but it nailed perfectly how much of a dumb ass he is. "Build an empire"? With $100,000? That won't even buy you a house except in remote back-country swamp lands!

And besides that... He recently announced that he's moving to LA to "act"! HABAHABAHbahaahahaa holy crap. He's gonna blow through that $100 grand so fast, we'll be hearing about him living in the gutter by 2005.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-02-03, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: That line nailed it..."
Maybe Daddy is into the stock markets?

ynosone 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ynosone Click to send private message to ynosone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
I saw a thread where someone had suggested that Matt knew the whole time that the show was fake. I think now that the final episode is almost over that he didn't really know.

David

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-28-03, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
It came from the same place as "Don't miss the first 15 minutes of Joe Schmo"--the first 15 minutes were a recap of the previous episodes.

La Métropole

10-28-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
6. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
we know now why he did'nt do pre show pub becouse he was'nt mad and would ruin the joke. this guy has been to too many phish shows.

Rabbit 12 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabbit Click to send private message to Rabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
Actually, I can kind of see how matt is pissed. He probably changes his attitude towards the whole thing every other day.

He had to go through all this for a measly $100,000. (probably more like $50,000 after taxes).

You can't really build an empire with that.

If he had gotten 1 million dollars I could see him be content, but $50,000 no royalties, I wouldn't be suprised to see some kind of law suit to get some more change. After all the Joe Shmoe show, and Spike TV have certainly benefited from him.

10-28-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
i still think he got more it's just undisclosed, this guy is to nice

10-28-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OceansAngel16 Click to send private message to OceansAngel16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
I don't think he got more money.. I really do not think he did..
He got two trips, a flat screen tv and a trip to the playboy mansion...

Indigo Kid 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Indigo%20Kid Click to send private message to Indigo%20Kid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
are y'all kidding? this guy is the nicest guy. the whole show was how he was the nicest guy. why would he sue spike? there is more money to be made, and biting the hand that feeds you is certainly not the way to go about it. besides, its not in his personality. he's the greatest guy. i loved this show cause i loved matt. so nice. who knows? i wish i could shake that guys hand. he's the best.

call me a matt lover if you will. call me sappy. i don't care. matt is cool.

SZUU 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SZUU Click to send private message to SZUU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
I agree.

This guy is not meant to be a lawyer. . .hence why he probably dropped out of law school. He dosen't like confrontation. He is laid back and probably very content with what he got. I'm sorry but he doesn't seem like a guy who would want to waste his time against pricey lawyers from a TV network. . . if he didn't want to be a lawyer, then he probably doesn't want to spend more time than necessary dealing with lawyers. He's enjoying that money with his fanily

10-28-03, 11:35 PM (EST)
13. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
Well.. he was pretty ticked off, some of the things he said clued me into that, but since he is such a nice guy, he didn't be open about his anger, and didn't show it. Some of the things he said though, woah.. They were kind of scary coming from Matt, really scary.. But I am glad I got to see that side of him, shows that he actually IS human and not some creepy android thing made to be the "perfectly nice human"
And Its probably not that he doesn't want to spend time with the lawyers, its more of the price if anything.. I don't think he'd want to sue either way.. Maybe a more quiet way to vent his anger.. But Lawyers are WAY too expensive, the fees can be more than you make out of the entire thing.. Unless he got a friend who actually completed their time at law school and was willing to take the case.. but a small unkown laywer against the multi-million dollar law firms Spike could hire? not worth the money..

10-28-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
>Well.. he was pretty ticked off,
>some of the things he
>said clued me into that,
>but since he is such
>a nice guy, he didn't
>be open about his anger,
>and didn't show it.
>Some of the things he
>said though, woah.. They were
>kind of scary coming from
>Matt, really scary.. But I
>am glad I got to
>see that side of him,
>shows that he actually IS
>human and not some creepy
>android thing made to be
>the "perfectly nice human"
>And Its probably not that he
>doesn't want to spend time
>with the lawyers, its more
>of the price if anything..
>I don't think he'd want
>to sue either way.. Maybe
>a more quiet way to
>vent his anger.. But Lawyers
>are WAY too expensive, the
>fees can be more than
>you make out of the
>entire thing.. Unless he got
>a friend who actually completed
>their time at law school
>and was willing to take
>the case.. but a small
>unkown laywer against the multi-million
>dollar law firms Spike could
>hire? not worth the money..
>
if he realy wanted to sue viacom would settle they don't want the bad press 1 mill is tip money for them. look at spike lee his lawsuit was a joke but they setlled.

10-29-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
There's always arbitration.

10-28-03, 11:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
it was spike that bit the hand that feed them, matt was the reason they got the raitings they got if we did'nt like him it would get .5 instead of 1.5. matt talked yesterday of hosting a show so i'm still thinking he worked something out with stone stanley to guest in one of there shows.

10-29-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
16. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
the 96x interview matt says he's not mad and never was mad. so the show failed in pissing him off.

nuxi2 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nuxi2 Click to send private message to nuxi2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"

Him, for one. He told his friends that they only gave him the 10k for showing up and that he wasn't very happy with being called a schmo. I'm guessing he was told to do so until the show was over. I'll see if I can get an update from him.

10-29-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
18. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
>
>Him, for one. He told
>his friends that they only
>gave him the 10k for
>showing up and that he
>wasn't very happy with being
>called a schmo. I'm
>guessing he was told to
>do so until the show
>was over. I'll see
>if I can get an
>update from him.

oh yea you had the 5 figure check spoiler, he did all that covering up for them and only got 100,000. he could have just said no coment. yea go find out whats up. they must have a show for him.

kris6336 14 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kris6336 Click to send private message to kris6336 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
"they only gave him the 10k for showing up and that he wasn't very happy with being called a schmo."

sounds to me like he was playing the what I say versus what you interpret game.

They only gave him 10k for showing up...they gave him everything else for staying.

He said in the interview on final episode noght that he didn't like the name "Schmo".

I'm glad even though the show is over the posts are still coming!

11-02-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
23. "RE: where did the matts pissed storys come from"
"He said in the interview on final episode noght that he didn't like the name "Schmo"

Well, get over your ego Matt! We've all had our schmoments in life. The sooner you embrace your schmoness, the sooner you'll break out of it.

THE ULTIMATE SCHMO OF ALL TIME:
DAN QUAYLE

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •