The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kip's Plate"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

FatherElvisBrady 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-15-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FatherElvisBrady Click to send private message to FatherElvisBrady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kip's Plate"
Hey, did I miss something the previous week, or did they include a line last night that they had edited out? When they did the "previously on Joe Schmoe" bit at the beginning, they showed Ralph saying to Molly, "Since the plates don't seem to be breaking tonight, why don't you just take yours with you." I would have sworn that he didn't say that first part last week, but instead just told her to take hers, without any explanation of why. So I guess maybe they had Kip's plate made out of steel or something to make sure it wouldn't break. I had gotten the impression the previous week that it was an accident that Ralph didn't break the plate, but it seems like it was all part of the plot.
Did anybody else notice this, or was I just not paying attention the week before.
Paul
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kip's Plate Deonna 10-15-03 1
   RE: Kip's Plate FatherElvisBrady 10-15-03 2
       RE: Kip's Plate Deonna 10-15-03 4
   RE: Kip's Plate Guppin1234 10-15-03 5
       RE: Kip's Plate OceansAngel16 10-15-03 6
 RE: Kip's Plate SurvivorOverlord 10-15-03 3
   RE: Kip's Plate erikman 10-15-03 7
       RE: Kip's Plate Lisapooh 10-15-03 8
           RE: Kip's Plate AugustGirl 10-15-03 9
               RE: Kip's Plate Lisapooh 10-15-03 10
                   RE: Kip's Plate Soft_Myst 10-16-03 11
                       RE: Kip's Plate Soft_Myst 10-16-03 12
               RE: Kip's Plate Draco Malfoy 10-16-03 13
                   RE: Kip's Plate Lisapooh 10-16-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-15-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kip's Plate"
"Since the plates don't seem to be breaking tonight, why don't you just take yours with you."

I was thinking the same thing. I don't remember Ralph saying that either. Did you notice that when Ashleigh asked to keep her plate Ralph said No?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FatherElvisBrady 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FatherElvisBrady Click to send private message to FatherElvisBrady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kip's Plate"
>Did you notice that when Ashleigh asked to keep her plate Ralph said No?

I noticed that too--it was pretty funny.

I also think it was great how they were all eating off their plates, and Hutch was eating off his reconstituted plate--lol. I wonder if that was really the same plate he smashed into the fireplace, or a different one.

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-15-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kip's Plate"
"I also think it was great how they were all eating off their plates, and Hutch was eating off his reconstituted plate"

That was definitely the best part of last night’s episode. I feel bad for this weeks summary writer.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-15-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kip's Plate"
Yes, actually they did say both of those things.

OceansAngel16 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OceansAngel16 Click to send private message to OceansAngel16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kip's Plate"
REally? I don't remember him saying "Since the plates don't seem to be breaking tonight, why don't you just take yours with you." I guess I must have missed that

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-15-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kip's Plate"
Yeah I noticed that too, I just figured they had edited it out of last week, but didn't edit out of this week's recrap.

SULTAN OF SMOOCHES

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-15-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kip's Plate"
yea the editing sucks on this show, we knew the f3 pre season, and the acting sucks. then theres the bad writing. 8 producers and 6 writers put out this crap.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-03, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kip's Plate"
yeah, it's had its low moments, but honestly, I think this has been a great show! It's funny and it's smarmy and they realize how ridiculous these stupid shows are.

Reality shows deserve to be skewered for all the lame, stereotypical, manipulative things they do. And as silly as Matt has looked, I think they have taken some care to show how the cast and crew started to genuinely like and respect him as the taping went on

The bad production and stuff is just part of what makes it great. I like my basic cable to be cheesey and juvenile thankyouverymuch.

I'll totally miss this show.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kip's Plate"
I agree with Pooh (may I call you Pooh?). The cast all seem concerned about how Matt will react to the news that he's been duped. It seems like they are all worried that he'll be hurt, humiliated, etc. The crazy part is most people are watching to see him humiliated, but isn't that what reality TV is all about ~ good, old-fashioned humiliation?

Cheesy and smarmy make "good" bad TV. I'll miss the show too!

10-15-03, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kip's Plate"
>I agree with Pooh (may I
>call you Pooh

oh sweetie, people have been calling me pooh since I was about six months old - I hardly answer to anything else!

Welcome to Schmo Central - I love it when people find their way here - especially when they agree with me!

Good to have you with us AG! (can I call you AG?)

Soft_Myst 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Soft_Myst Click to send private message to Soft_Myst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kip's Plate"
I didn't hear that line on the show either. Not until the recap. I like Matt. Looking forward to seeing his reaction to Kip not being gay and all the other people being actors. He's a nice guy. Hope he gets some mileage out of being on the show. He's already had MORE than 15 minutes of fame.

I'm horrified to find out that it won't be airing again for 2 weeks. Arrgh! I miss the show already! (Which doesn't change the fact that it was a stupid, crewel idea for a show in the first place.)

Soft_Myst 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Soft_Myst Click to send private message to Soft_Myst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kip's Plate"
Ooops, I meant to say cruel..... LOL

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kip's Plate"
>I agree with Pooh (may I
>call you Pooh?).

Actually, all the cool kids call her Princess Pooh.

"Why is my thing on fire?"-Karmic Dharma
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:310 Loss To Date:-29

10-16-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Kip's Plate"
And you are one of the coolest kids EVER.

I don't think I'm beloved enough to pull off the princess thing on this board. I'll settle for not being called Lisapoop any more.

29 pounds?! You kick ass!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •