The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Schmorons - it's time to vote!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-03, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Schmorons - it's time to vote!!!"
Ok peeps - you know the drill - who's craptacular plate will be smashed in tonight's episode?

1. Put your best guess in the subject line.

2. Tell us why in the text of your message.

3. Praise Fester for his kick-ass summary.

4. Buy me something pretty.

The last one is optional, but it's a good option!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Schmorons - it's time to vote!!... Deonna 10-14-03 1
 Ashleigh Lisapooh 10-14-03 2
   RE: Andrew Dan-Jumbo Deonna 10-14-03 4
 Your best guess (Ashleigh) Bebo 10-14-03 3
   Exactly! Guppin1234 10-14-03 9
 Ashleigh anotherkim 10-14-03 5
 Ashleigh Schnookie Palookie 10-14-03 6
 Ashleigh FesterFan1 10-14-03 7
 Ashleigh Tiger Lily 10-14-03 8
   RE: Ashleigh and brian erikman 10-14-03 10
 Ashleigh Siren 10-14-03 11
 Ashleigh and perhaps......... woeisme1 10-14-03 12
   RE: Ashleigh and perhaps......... Tiger Lily 10-14-03 13
       RE: Ashleigh and perhaps......... Jpod5 10-14-03 16
       RE: Ashleigh and perhaps......... woeisme1 10-17-03 21
   Whoop.... there it is! Guppin1234 10-14-03 19
 Ashleigh Loree 10-14-03 14
 Ashleigh then Brian sleeeve 10-14-03 15
 Ashleigh OceansAngel16 10-14-03 17
   RE: Ashleigh Miss_Chevious 10-14-03 18
       RE: Ashleigh erikman 10-14-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-14-03, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Schmorons - it's time to vote!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-03 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

Ashleigh!
Just because I think her time is up. I would rather see Brain go though!

For Fester: I am so impressed! You did such a wonderful job.

For Lisapooh:

A five caret blue Sapphire.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ashleigh"
everyone else is accounted for in the final three picture.

Fester - your summary was the shizznat my friend!

I got myself an Andrew Dan-Jumbo poster cause who is prettier than Andrew Dan-Jumbo? Um - no one.

diggin the sapphire Deonna!

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-14-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Andrew Dan-Jumbo"
WOW!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Your best guess (Ashleigh)"
1. I'm such a literalist.

2. Because we've already seen a final 3 picture of Hutch, Brian, and Schmo.

3. Beho.heart.Fester because Fester knows how to entertain me. Fester knows that already, but since he is so fantabulous, I'll gladly say it again.

4. Well, I did have a bunch of lard-filled fats for you, but since you wanted something pretty, I ate them myself. Then I was suffering from low self-esteem after stuffing my face with lard-filled fats and could not go out to buy you something pretty. So look what you started.

Beho.heart.Poho anyway.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Exactly!"
Ashleigh be gone. "Because we've already seen a final 3 picture of Hutch, Brian, and Schmo."

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ashleigh"

2. Um.......she's annoying and must go? More interesting dynamics without her? Her contract was up?

3. Fester, quite simply, rocks.

4. Well, I was all excited about going to get you some of that Mr. Jumbo you love, but since you already have some, I guess I am stuck with

and

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--imagine it on a tropical island, though...I am not totally cheap

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ashleigh"
It's her time to go.

I praise thee Fester for your kick-ass summary. As always, it was awesome!

Here's a new tiara for you Princess Pooh!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ashleigh"
I have no idea why (please see rant), but spoilers seem to dictate a Hutch, Brian, Schmo finale. It's likely set up for Hutch to win immunity again, and Schmo's voted for Ashleigh like 3 times now, so I guess it's her turn to go.

Summary? There was a summary this week? Get out!

Finally, this is for you, Poho dearest...
(Storage unit not included)

I thought about getting the moon and the stars to go with it, but figured that was over the top.

Fester

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-14-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ashleigh"
Final Three pic. Plus, I'm just tired of her.

Fester's summary rocks.

Lisapooh-

Boughtcha an exploding star to go with your Earth.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-14-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ashleigh and brian"
this show will go to f2 of matt and hutch then stop just before they tell him i'm just hopeing they all don't give matt sue speaches tonight.

Siren 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-14-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Siren Click to send private message to Siren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ashleigh"
2. Final three, what everyone else said, etc, etc.

3. Fester's summary kicked major bootie!

4. I think this is very pretty...

...Siren
GO CUBS!!!!

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-14-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ashleigh and perhaps........."

Ashleigh- no brainer for all the obvious reasons.

And perhaps Brian- Since next show is finale, if they even loosely, kinda, sorta, maybe follow the shows they make fun of, then it would have to come down to 2 (f2 spoiler pic not withstanding). And since Hutch

what's the terminology I'm searching for here...

let's just say he has a personality and adds friction and entertainment to the show, would be the final person against Matt.

Fester- claps, claps, claps, standing ovation.

Sorry I didn't have time (or the ability to figure out how to put a pretty picture in here) to get you something, but how does one top the world? So I'll give you this quote if you keep in mind that when quotes are outlawed only outlaws will quote....

"Envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads whithout their motives called into question"

Besides I aprreciate you for your mind.....

----------------------------------------
If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-14-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ashleigh and perhaps........."

Jpod5 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-14-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jpod5 Click to send private message to Jpod5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ashleigh and perhaps........."
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-03 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

Tiger,
That's just plain magnificent. Possibly my single favorite post of all-time. Don't ask me why...
jimbo

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-17-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ashleigh and perhaps........."
THANK YOU for this post. Woulda thanked you sooner but haven't benn able to get in.

Score: A perfect 10!!!!!!!!!

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-03, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Whoop.... there it is!"
Ahhhh. Thanks woe!

"So I'll give you this quote if you keep in mind that when quotes are outlawed only outlaws will quote...."

What about in-laws?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ashleigh"
Since the guys are the final 3... that means Ashleigh is out of the game tonight.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-14-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Ashleigh then Brian"
Seeing as tonight is the season finale, here's my prediction:

In the first few minutes, the eliminated guests will return to seek revenge... they will eliminate Ashleigh. (No... this doesn't make sense, but the votes have stopped making sense.)

Then, we'll have the final IC... the producers don't care who wins... if Brian or Hutch wins, they'll obviously take Matt to the finals, if Matt wins, he gets his choice... no matter what happens, Matt is in the finals as planned. Personally, I think that Brian will be told to throw the challenge (it's more interesting if Hutch wins, but if Matt wins, Hutch may be able to get into the final two anyway by giving the "who you're most likely to beat" speech)

Then, we'll have the jury make its final vote. The vote will be 3-3 with the final vote reading "it's all fake."

Matt will still get the money.

Matt did not know it was all fake (why would he?!?!?!?)

Matt will come here and tell Fester that his summary rocked.

Matt will send half of his winnings to LisaPooh to buy her something pretty.

OceansAngel16 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-14-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OceansAngel16 Click to send private message to OceansAngel16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Ashleigh"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-03 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

2. Not much they can do with her in the show anymore.
3. Festers summery rocked! I was laughing as I read it, trying not to wake up my parents with my laughter..
4. I don't know where I can host images to post them here, but if I did, it would be a scarlet macaw.. Something pretty and a new friend

*edited to add: Also I think Ashleigh because of the previews...*

Miss_Chevious 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-14-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miss_Chevious Click to send private message to Miss_Chevious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ashleigh"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-03 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

They have to keep a chick on the show, it would keep men interested in the show. Ashleigh will stay, Hutch is too much fun to let go, I think Brian will go. I guess we'll see, the fun of the show is, the wait to see who's next.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-14-03, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ashleigh"
damm no f2 and 6 voters i bet it is a tie betwean hutch and brian.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •