The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

dontwannabeshmoed 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-14-03, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dontwannabeshmoed Click to send private message to dontwannabeshmoed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
What the heck am I gonna do now for 2 weeks before I get to see the finally. Man I thaught It would rap up tonight, the way things were progressing. Makes me wander after the final vote what in the world could they do to make another hour show from.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! OceansAngel16 10-15-03 1
   RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! dontwannabeshmoed 10-15-03 7
       RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! Schmoron 10-17-03 33
 RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! SurvivorBlows 10-15-03 2
   RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! OceansAngel16 10-15-03 3
       RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! dontwannabeshmoed 10-15-03 5
 RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! Lordlitwicki 10-15-03 4
   RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! dontwannabeshmoed 10-15-03 6
       RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! erikman 10-15-03 8
 RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! Jpod5 10-15-03 9
   RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! I_AM_HE 10-15-03 11
       RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! Loree 10-15-03 16
           RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! OceansAngel16 10-15-03 20
 RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! ragz 10-15-03 10
   RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! Lordlitwicki 10-15-03 12
       RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! ragz 10-15-03 13
           RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! Lordlitwicki 10-15-03 14
               RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! dolly19 10-15-03 15
                   RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! smashman 10-15-03 17
                       RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! dontwannabeshmoed 10-15-03 18
                       RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! AirDragon 10-15-03 19
               RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! OceansAngel16 10-15-03 21
                   RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! aviators99 10-16-03 22
                       RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! erikman 10-16-03 24
                           RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! OceansAngel16 10-16-03 25
                               RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! erikman 10-16-03 26
                                   RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! OceansAngel16 10-16-03 27
                                       RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! erikman 10-16-03 28
                                           RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! OceansAngel16 10-16-03 29
                                               RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! erikman 10-16-03 30
                                                   RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! OceansAngel16 10-16-03 31
                                                       RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! dontwannabeshmoed 10-18-03 34
                               RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! Loree 10-18-03 35
 The commercial may have a spoiler Angelfood 10-16-03 23
   RE: The commercial may have a spoil... Traces 10-17-03 32
       RE: The commercial may have a spoil... erikman 10-18-03 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OceansAngel16 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceansAngel16 Click to send private message to OceansAngel16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
They do a recap thing before they show the vote and interviews with all the cast, then they show the vote and Matts reaction in the last 15 minutes..
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-15-03, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dontwannabeshmoed Click to send private message to dontwannabeshmoed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-03 AT 00:43 AM (EST)

ya know, I don't ordinarilly get to involved with these type of shows (well my kids do so I do whatch some from time to time) but this one I DID. Now they yank the dad gum carpets out from under me tonight with a cliff hanger and then make me wait 2 FREEEKKKIIINN WEEEEEKKKSS. Is anyone listening?

Schmoron 18 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schmoron Click to send private message to Schmoron Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
I am listening! It is my NEW FAVE reality show. I will SUFFER until I am in front of that TV with Matts sweet face and I am absorbing EVERY WORD, LOOK, AND MOVE from Matt and the actors! Everyone I know is suffering with me, cause I am obsessed and I talk about it endlessly......I can't wait until we hear from Joe/Matt himself...WHERE IS HE??????

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
My guess is that it's two weeks because since it does after all air on "The First Network For Men," Spike TV doesn't want to try and air the finale of one of it's new flagship original programs against the World Series (which it assumes any manly man will be watching.)

-SB

10-15-03, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceansAngel16 Click to send private message to OceansAngel16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Plus they have the GQ awards next week..

10-15-03, 00:35 AM (EST)
5. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Ok so I know how they will make it an hour show, thanks but I still have to wait 2 freeeeekinnn weeeeeeksss.

Lordlitwicki 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-15-03, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lordlitwicki Click to send private message to Lordlitwicki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-03 AT 00:34 AM (EST)

2 weeks? where did you hear that I must have missed something. I thought it was on next week?????

10-15-03, 00:36 AM (EST)
6. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Nope, it's true, they said TWO FREEEEKIIINNN WEEEEEKSSSS!!! hmm,hmm, sorry for the shoutin.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-15-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
just like they did with the mole 1 they get to the vote then they say will tell you who won tomorow damm that pissed me off.

Jpod5 147 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jpod5 Click to send private message to Jpod5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Not only that, but I thought I heard the finale was going to be two hours long!! I think the last hour is after Matt finds out it's fake...should be interesting. Anyone else hear that?

jimbo

PS-I think Matt made a comment tonight that sums up what's wrong in society. Here hollywood is making a joke of his ignorance in a format we're all staring at, littered with fame-hungry reality junkies vying for a minute on TV and he says "all I want is a house, a dog, and a girl." So simple, so honest, and so sad that we're sopping it up with such voracity. Here's a simple guy who wants the "American Dream" and the machine of TV and advertisers has us on a freakin leash. I think I need to get a "kill your TV" bumper sticker now...

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
"all I want is a house, a dog, and a girl."

i think they write country songs about guys like Matt

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
I laughed at the order he said it. He seems to want a dog more than a girl. LOL!

10-15-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
20. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
LOL! I thought the same thing! Its nice to know he wants a dog more than a girl..

But yeah, its kind of sad that he just wants to live the 'American Dream' and they're making a fool of him.. Hopefully his self confidence does not take a huge blow when he finds out

ragz 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ragz Click to send private message to ragz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-03 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-15-03 AT 01:08 AM (EST)

Tonight was episode 8. Is 9 gonna be 2 hours? Looks like it is if they run em back to back as usual. Spike has it scheduled for the 28th at 9 then 11. Just wondering

Also they are gonna rerun 8 next tuesday I guess. Kinda bites but love the show.

10-15-03, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lordlitwicki Click to send private message to Lordlitwicki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Where did you read the Spike TV schedule for the 28th? What do they say is on at 10PM? Normally Joe Schmo on Tuesday Nights airs New Episode at 9PM, Rerun form last week at 10PM, Encore of New Episode at 11PM. So in the case of it being on at 9 and 11 that is true. It always is on at 9, 10 , and 11 on Tuesday nights. Now the question is is it on at 9PM, 11PM, and Midnight. That would mean the finale is 2hrs. Cause at 9PM would be a new two hour episode. At 11PM would be the episode that was on this week. And at Midnight the 2hr finale would air again. This is what they did on th second week Jow Schmo aired at 9PM they aired the second episode, at 10PM they aired the 2hr premire, and at midnight they aired the second episode again. So in order to for The finale to be a 2hr episode Joe Schmo would have to be schedualed form 9PM on the 28th until 2AM on the 29th. So you need to check again what it says. Also please let me know where you read the schdule, I would appreciate it.

ragz 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ragz Click to send private message to ragz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-03 AT 01:51 AM (EST)

Go to this link: http://www.spiketv.com/schedule/TNN_show.jhtml
Then on the pull down bar pick Joe Schmoe. You'll notice on the 28th it says it airs at 9pm and 11pm. I could handle a 2 hour episode to end things. Also appears there will be a marathon on the 26th.

10-15-03, 02:01 AM (EST)
14. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Hmmm since Joe Schmo is not listed at 10PM and Episode 9 is listed at 9PM and 11PM One could assume they aren't going to rerun Episode 8 at 10 as per usual, possibly becasue of the marathon on the 26th. Meaning unless they squeeze some other show in betwen the the premire of the episode and the encore it will be two hours long. One other thing I noticed; episode 2 is not listed as being on during the marathon. Is the second hour of episode 1 considered to be episode 2 so they just skip to 3 or what?

dolly19 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dolly19 Click to send private message to dolly19 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
It looks like Spike is going to have a Joe Schmo marathon on Oct 26 - showing all the episodes back to back getting us ready for the finale on the 28th, which is two-hours.....

smashman 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smashman Click to send private message to smashman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Why did Hutch sound like he didn't want to win...I mean those
answers were not going to win anyone over, I thought that was too obvious !

10-15-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
18. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Well, I can handle a two hour finally or I would have been fine with it ending last night. It's just that for once I'm into this show (unlike others) and I hate being made to just hang there. I know this show is dumb and all but for some reason I was compelled to watch every episode. Man I need a JoeShmoe fix about now (hehehehe).

AirDragon 15 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-03, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AirDragon Click to send private message to AirDragon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Standard asshole strategy.
Answer like "The Hutch" really would if he were honest and then finish up with "Remember who actually played the game"

It worked for Richard Hatch didnt it? ;)

10-15-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
21. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
yeah the second hour of ep1 is counted as ep2..
And yes they are showing Ep 8 on the 26th as well

aviators99 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-16-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aviators99 Click to send private message to aviators99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
titantv.com confirms 2 hours on the 28th. Here's the description (no spoilers):

In the first-season finale, the previously evicted "Lap of Luxury" contestants return for a final ceremony, à la "Survivor." Also: host Ralph Garman interviews Matt Kennedy Gould, who relates his feelings about the show (2003)

10-16-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
i wonder if that final ceremony is a live show ralph said in his joker chat he talked to matt after the show ended i guess thats what it was.

10-16-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
25. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
It can't be live, it was filmed back in June..

10-16-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
26. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
>It can't be live, it was
>filmed back in June..
so was survivor but they do a live show

10-16-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
27. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
I dont think they will be a live show, the preview doesn't seem to look like it will be one

It looks like it will be some review of behind the scenes happenings that we did not get to see for most of it, They said "Whatever you don't miss the last 15 minutes" which makes me assume that it is Matts reaction. So would they do a live show before they show us his reaction?

10-16-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
28. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
matts reaction will be in the 1st 15 mins thats what brin said in one of his interviews so maybe the size of the check will be the suprise in the last 15 mins.

10-16-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
29. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Maybe, I didnt think he had said that though. Will people really keep watching after they find out his reaction? Some will some wont. If its more towards the end, the most of the people will watch the entire show, and thats what they want them to do

10-16-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
30. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
what he said was they tell him the 1st 15 mins then they play for him the behind the scenes stuff then they show matts pre show interviews then ralph interviews him. what i think will hapen after that is the live show where they give him the money.

10-16-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
31. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Remember, its a parody of most reality shows, so it wont be like the rest.. I still don't think it would be wise for them to have it at the beginning..

10-18-03, 08:59 PM (EST)
34. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
Thanks to all who responded to my thread here. Really made me feel good also to know that others like myself DON'T WANT TO WAIT SO LONG FOR THE FINALE! Again thanks too all.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-03, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: 2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!!"
But the real mystery is where Matt has been hiding since June?

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-16-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "The commercial may have a spoiler"
i saw a commercial yesterday for the final episode.
I believe that it had a spoiler (but I will not say it here, unless asked), but I would like to see it again to verify. It seemed to show a group of people standing (a tribal council-type) and I recognized one of the players as someone who is still in the game as of the last episode.

So either beware, or be on the lookout.

Evil Queen in Disguise

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The commercial may have a spoiler"
AHHHHH!!! I just missed it! Your post made me turn on Spike TV and wouldn't you know it the commercial was just ending. I'm sure I will get a million other chances! I can't imagine them giving it all away. Maybe a hint though! By the way speaking of spoilers, was I the only dork who slo mo'd Pat writing her answer down? I won't say what I saw and it wasn't very obvious what it was anyway. Also it could be a decoy just to throw us off too! Who knows? Just curious if there was anyone out there as pathetic as I was. : )

10-18-03, 10:58 PM (EST)
36. "RE: The commercial may have a spoiler"
they just played the preview it said don't mis the 1st 15 min's so looks like all the drama will be then. the rest will be how much money he gets and how he feals now.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •