The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brian and Greg to appear on popular NBC sitcom"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brian and Greg to appear on popular NBC sitcom"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-05 AT 10:48 AM (EST)

In an upcoming epsiode of Scrubs, Dr. Elliot Reid (Sarah Chalke) will experience bizarre dreams about on-again/off-again love interest Dr. J.D. Dorian (Zach Braff). In a touching commentary on cloning in modern American society, Elliott dreams that multiple J.D.s (played by Brian and Greg from The Amazing Race 7 and Tom Cavanagh of Ed fame) send her mixed messages and confuse her even worse than when she was involved in the menage a trois with Scott Foley and a dolphin (a flashback sequence to be narrated by Gretchen, also from The Amazing Race 7, who will check into Sacred Heart for brain surgery. Show writers have not revealed her exact ailment, but rumors suggest that the neurosurgeons will turn on the filter that will prevent her from saying just anything that pops into her head). Donald Faison, who plays Dr. Christopher Turk, commented on the Braff impersonators: "Zach's character and mine have a strange man-crush on each other. Having Brian and Greg, two more attractive-in-a-goofy-way type of guys on the set just overstimulated me, er, I mean, Turk, way too much." Check local listings.

a sig by syren

edited because my html skills svck

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brian and Greg to appear on pop... strid333 03-26-05 1
   RE: Brian and Greg to appear on pop... HistoryDetective 03-26-05 2
       RE: Brian and Greg to appear on pop... Drive My Car 03-27-05 3
 RE: Brian and Greg to appear on pop... Puffy 03-28-05 4
   RE: Brian and Greg to appear on pop... HistoryDetective 04-01-05 5
 RE: Brian and Greg to appear on pop... seahorse 04-06-05 6
 RE: Brian and Greg to appear on pop... emydi 04-06-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-26-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Brian and Greg to appear on popular NBC sitcom"
Elliot is having the messed up dreams?!? I thought that was a JD only thing.

I will definitely be watching.

Three is the perfect number.

03-26-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Brian and Greg to appear on popular NBC sitcom"
I think that they like to build an episode around a character other than J.D. once in a while...

a sig by syren

You did realize this is a parody, right? Or was I too subtle in my attempts to bash Greg/Brian and Gretchen?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Brian and Greg to appear on popular NBC sitcom"
I was pretty sure it was a joke when I read it earlier today.
I don't watch Scrubs, so I didn't get the refrences, but the CBS crossover clued me.

I was going to post that I thought it was a parody, but didn't want to look dumb in case I was wrong.

I look dumb enough on my own

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-05, 02:13 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Brian and Greg to appear on popular NBC sitcom"
Scrubs is a hilarious show. This would have been a great April Fools Day thread.

İSyren Creations, 2005

04-01-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Brian and Greg to appear on popular NBC sitcom"
*bump*

a sig by syren

... because I *heart* Puffy.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 00:29 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Brian and Greg to appear on popular NBC sitcom"
What a shame that the brothers were not able to last long on TAR.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Brian and Greg to appear on popular NBC sitcom"
HD...I thought was a great post...that you had them guest starring on a show that runs on NBC opposite of TAR was a nice touch..

I have to watch Scrubs repeats this summer bc I'm usually never home on Tues and I TIVO TAR...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •