The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Amazing Ray And His Midlife Crisis Of Doom."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Amazing Ray And His Midlife Crisis Of Doom."
D'you think that's what's going on with him? He's so terrified of finishing behind Gretchen and Meredith because he's afraid of getting old? I look at the way he dresses, the way he acts, his total, consuming fear of anything over twenty-nine, and even who he's been dating on-and-off -- and the head wrap: we can't forget the head wrap, no matter how hard we try. (I keep waiting for Bolo to erupt from a nearby bush and give him six or seven chairshots while Lori holds Deanna back and tells her it's all for the best, really.) Is Ray The Jerk actually Ray The Perpetually Teenage Jerk? And if so, what's the cure?

Other than 'His immediate and final elimination for the Race.' But I'll settle for that one.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife... ARnutz 03-25-05 1
   RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife... ginger 03-25-05 2
 RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife... TARugh 03-25-05 3
 RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife... HistoryDetective 03-26-05 4
 RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife... okaychatt 03-27-05 5
   RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife... ginger 03-28-05 6
 RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife... mypin36 03-30-05 7
 Woohooo!!! Breezy 03-30-05 8
   Raising my hand Seana 03-30-05 9
 RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife... Seana 03-30-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
1. "RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife Crisis Of Doom."
The cure is: He should've bought himself a nice, new red sportscar and got himself a bimbo trophy wife.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife Crisis Of Doom."
A trophy wife who isn't scared of horses.

I think he simply needs more fiber.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife Crisis Of Doom."
I doubt he will ever compare to the King of Pain, Johnathon from TAR 6. Midlife crisis hit this 40 something year old quite hard. The blue hair was a dead give-away. The guy has a former Playmate as his wife, and treats her like dirt. Publicly.

I say give Johnathon and Ray a second chance...on a team with eachother.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife Crisis Of Doom."
"and the head wrap: we can't forget the head wrap, no matter how hard we try."

I day say that if your hairline looked like his, you would probably wear a headwrap at all times too!

I think you've hit the nail on the head. Part of the reason Ray is so fixated on the oldsters is beacuse he looks at Meredith's hairline and knows that is about five years off for him (though Lynn looks like he might get there first).

a sig by syren

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-27-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife Crisis Of Doom."
<so terrified of finishing behind Gretchen and Meredith because he's afraid of getting old?

If so, I'd bet he's been afraid of aging since he was two.

No, I think a more accurate statement might be that Ray is the kind of person that absolutely, positively must put down others because he's so darn unsure of his own self worth.

That life perspective can make someone meaner than he!!.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife Crisis Of Doom."
Plus the sunburn on his nose looks quite painful.

He's a #####. Let's face it.

mypin36 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 02:53 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife Crisis Of Doom."
He is the biggest jerk ever! I have no idea why Deanna even bothers with boorish idiot. They date on and off because she needs to take such a break from his bossy, annoying, cloying, "I think I'm the greatest here" attitude. He is an abuser.
Period. She should dump him.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
8. "Woohooo!!!"
OK who all here, yelled at the TV last night "You got beat by the old folks!" And then laughed in Ray's face?

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
9. "Raising my hand"
That was super-sweet.

Both I and she who watches TAR with me said "yay!!!!", you know, so we wouldn't wake the kids.

Beaten in a footrace. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Amazing Ray And His Midlife Crisis Of Doom."
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-05 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

This being the Ray/Deana bashing thread, I’d like to draw attention to some of my favourite R/D moments from last night:

- Ray to Deana: “I have more faith in you than you have in yourself”. *LOL!* Oh, that was a good one.

- They chose to grind corn. They both had long poles that they were using to smush the corn in the bowl. They were both trying to pull up and then mash down at the same time. (What is this code of which you speak?) That didn’t work. So they did that again. Despite the two women demonstrating another technique nearby. That’s the problem with your relationship right there: no sense of timing.

- They took a first place start and screwed it right up. For this alone, they deserve relentless bashing. This proves how completely they did not deserve to be in the Race at all.

- They edittted it pretty close, so you only heard a bit of it, but Deana was halfway across the cooling tower when she uttered the words “I can’t”. That’s kinda like when I was in hard labour and realised I didn’t want to do this anymore and was thinking to myself: “Maybe I can just call this off.” My excuse is that I had no drugs except the nitrous -and that had worn off - and wasn’t really in my right mind.

I'm left with hating on Lynn and Alex, for letting me down so horribly after I'd been all supportive and stuff.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •