The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""SUCK IT UP!!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-23-05, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
""SUCK IT UP!!""
No, Ray. I won't suck it up.

But here's an idea; do the rest of the world a favor and shut the fvck up!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who kept thinking
Jonathan v2.0 last night.

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" AugustGirl 03-23-05 1
 RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" ARnutz 03-23-05 2
 RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" smiley 03-23-05 3
   RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" sisterwoman 03-23-05 4
       LOL Breezy 03-23-05 7
 RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" Scuba Steve 03-23-05 5
 RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" Drive My Car 03-23-05 6
   RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" samboohoo 03-23-05 11
 RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" Draco Malfoy 03-23-05 8
 RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" Seana 03-23-05 9
 RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" nicalai 03-23-05 10
   RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" Bittergirl 03-23-05 12
 RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" Robotext 03-23-05 13
   RE: "SUCK IT UP!!" ARnutz 03-23-05 14
 He's bad, but... Femme 03-23-05 15
   RE: He's bad, but... tvgeek401 03-24-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-05, 07:16 AM (EST)
1. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
He is vile. Can't stand him. I hope the "oldsters" kick his sorry ass.

a J Slice original. isn't she something?

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 07:47 AM (EST)
2. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
I agree! He's an arse!

His negative comments about the other teams are the worst.

... and what about Deana? He treats her like dirt! It's not as bad as Jonathan, but it's pretty bad.

He takes every opportunity to criticize her!

STFU, Ray! & GTFO!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-23-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
3. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
Thats exactly what I was thinking too...hopefully they are purposely building him up for an elimination in the near future!

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
4. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
ARGGGG!!!! He is a jerk. Bottomfeeders? Umm, you are a bottom feeder! Does he think if he keeps saying things like this, he'll magically project himself ahead? I'd like to magically project my foot up his rear.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
7. "LOL"
Red Foreman? Is that you?

Ray is a total jerk and I also hope the old folks beat him to the mat and he is eliminated.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 08:16 AM (EST)
5. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
Ray definitely needs to suck it up. The only thing he has done so far is shine shoes and whine nonstop.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 08:22 AM (EST)
6. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
He is really unnattractive too.

Didn't his mommy ever tell him that if he keeps scowling like that, his face is gonna stay that way?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
11. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
He could certainly use a little zinc for his his nose.

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
8. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
I'm waiting for the inevitable aneurysm.

"My generation was going to change the world, and all we really ended up with was classic rock channels." - SurveySez

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
9. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
Ray's dreadful behaviour last night just tumbled his team down to last on my Love List (off to Fanatics shortly).

I really prefer Racers who treat their partners well. Also, if your goal is a negative, say, not to be beaten by the old people, then I can't see how you can run a competitive race. Lynn and Alex were right on when they said (paraphrase) it's a lot more fun to race to be first, than not to be last.

And goodness, Deana was whining "I can't do it" from the get-go. Pfft on the both of them.

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
10. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
it was great the when the older people were on the boat before them. even the mom and son got their clue before them. i was soo hoping to see the older people come in 6th. i can't remember their names.

Bittergirl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-23-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
Ray was such an unbelievable JERK! When he was yelling and berating Deanna in such a digusting and disturbing manner with the horses, I was getting so irritated. Like that really helps, jerk! Suck it up indeed. Also his non-stop tyrades of how they are so much better than the bottom feeders made me sick. I really hope he goes next. I also hate people that make statements like "I WILL NOT LOSE" and "THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN". Ugh.

Robotext 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
When is Ray going to suck it up and do a roadblock?

If he has already, I must of missed it because Deanna was being quiet and not acting like an ##### on the sidelines.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: "SUCK IT UP!!""
You know, I can't recall him doing a roadblock yet either!

He must be here as Deana's roadblock coach.

I bet he made her ride the horse because she gave up last week with the 4 lbs. of meat.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-23-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
15. "He's bad, but..."
I cannot stand Deanna. She is certainly not the posterchild for competent, capable women. She voluntarily wraps herself in a troubling relationship with a complete dolt, and then cries out her insistance that "I can't do it!" every chance she can (including in the previews for next week).

I am not giving Ray a free pass; I think the louder you yell at your "girlfriend" and the more you degrade, spew negativity, and ridicule her is directly related to the lack of ... endowment in a man's physical form.

It's hard to feel pity for poor, poor Deanna. She's devoid of slef-esteem, she's completely weak, and she's an embarrassment to her sex. I give a hoot if Ray is domineering and mean to her. Why is she with him. Stand up for yourself, realize that being a woman isn't a handicap, and ... dare I say it, 'suck it up.'

Sorry, but I am not really sensitive to this type of problem relationship. Beating her? Yeah, that would be a problem, rough/uncouth language in a stressful race (that's pretty consistent with brigning out the worst in people)? No. Sorry. She gets no free pass from me.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 00:38 AM (EST)
16. "RE: He's bad, but..."
I definately agree with you on Deanna, Femme.
She just adds to my total disdain for that team.
But her deserving what she gets from Ray doesn't stop him from driving me insane.

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!
GO UTES!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •