The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Furious_George 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-23-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"

I always KNEW he was THE man to root for!

And he KEPT his promise that he made at the very beginning - to PERSONALLY CAUSE the DOWNFALL and THE ELIMINATION of Rob and Amber - YESSSSS!!!!

WAY TO GO, PATRICK!!!!!

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK! Drive My Car 03-23-05 1
   RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK! Seana 03-23-05 2
 RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK! venomousveins 03-23-05 3
 RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK! Pretty_Kitty 03-23-05 4
   RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK! Misty Twist 03-23-05 5
       RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK! arturbars 03-23-05 6
           RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK! TARugh 03-25-05 7
               RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK! okaychatt 03-25-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"
The are just like a ROCK, at the first sign of a challenge they sink like a stone.

That was awesome on their part to get on the train before the other two teams, woo hoo they were ahead. ( or not)

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"
>That was awesome on their part to get on the train before the other two teams, woo hoo they were ahead.

Honestly, I was LMAO at this. And they totally deserved it. Well, Patrick did. I really thought he had no class and I'm glad to see him go.

I particularly like the irony of Romber being first while S/P got eliminated.

venomousveins 36 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"
NO WAY!!!! You mean Pansy-Boy and Wart-Mom are TOAST?????!!!!! I'm gonna have to review the tapes. I was certain that Patrick was just using his powerful mind-altering abilities to LET Rob & Amber BELIEVE that they were way ahead.... and, after they'd been lulled into their false sense of security... BAM!!!!! Patrick and Sue come up from behind and LOSE!!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAAAA- HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

.r

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"
*snicker*
if it couldnt have been Ray and Deanna then I am very very happy it was S&P I hated them!

Misty Twist 33 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"
I'm am SO glad to see them gone. He's a wimp.
But honestly it didn't matter to me which 1 of those 3 teams got eliminated last night. They are all equally annoying and once they are all gone the game will be much better.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"
I was thinkning the same thing - if it was up to me - i would eliminate all three of those teams last night and bring back the barby twins and the other two girls, at least they were fun to look at

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"
Wow - I felt intrigued by that last thought. An aggresive attempt by CBS to remove the bottom feeders and give us back the eye candies.

Seeing Patrick and Mommy gone was a beautiful moment. Especially when remembering moments in Episode 1 when he wanted to be personally responsible for the defeat of Romber.

Lets just hope the crossover doesn't go the other way too. I'd hate to see Patrick on Survivor.

"Patrick, your own mother voted you off the island as well."

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-25-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Patrick and His Mommy ROCK!"
<I'd hate to see Patrick on Survivor.

He'd have to be weaned from Mummy first.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •