The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"tasting the detour"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

TARantado5 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-04, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"tasting the detour"
It was amusing and interesting to note that detours are now being sampled by the racers.

Oh my God ! Bolo just tasted those brats links and actually liked it ! He may not be on steroids but I don't wanna know what kind of diet he's on.

A couple of teams did taste the beer after finishing the detour and getting their clue. On the other hand, Gus was tasting the beers before actually serving them... ewwww did he want to add a personal touch to them or did he want his mugs to get lighter ?

After Gus' flabby chest constantly being exposed and now with the drinking beer scene, I am now convinced his favorite cartoon character is Homer Simpson.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 "This is good beer!" realitybites 12-15-04 1
 RE: tasting the detour Urban_Kitten 12-15-04 2
   RE: tasting the detour foonermints 12-15-04 3
       RE: tasting the detour Urban_Kitten 12-15-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-04, 06:21 AM (EST)
1. ""This is good beer!""
No telling what Gus was thinking, but one would guess the CIA is less than pleased.

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-04, 07:27 AM (EST)
2. "RE: tasting the detour"
I'd like to add that the bratwurst (or weiner schnitzel as I think Rebecca called it) is raw pork. RAW pork!!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
3. "RE: tasting the detour"
..but he sampled it so daintily, don't you think? *pats lips with lacy napkin*

Handcrafted by RollDice
What I want to know, if part of it escaped up his nose and/or did they edit out the URRP?

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
4. "RE: tasting the detour"
Yeah - that and the glutinous thread of sheep membrane casing hanging from his mouth.
Ick.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •