The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-04, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
Well, we're here at the pit stop, and I must say that after seeing Gus after the roadblock, I never want to hear a complaint about my fluffy manteats again.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... Urban_Kitten 12-08-04 1
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... TARantado5 12-08-04 2
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... Just Plain Bill 12-09-04 14
 Immunity! Angelfood 12-08-04 3
 Why I didn't let Gus into my cab Oscirus 12-08-04 4
   RE: Why I didn't let Gus into my ca... Angelfood 12-08-04 5
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... seahorse 12-08-04 6
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... buckeyegirl 12-13-04 15
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... Coconut 12-08-04 7
   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... ginger 12-08-04 8
       RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... ohmyheck 12-08-04 10
           RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... ginger 12-09-04 13
               RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... ohmyheck 12-13-04 16
                   RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... ginger 12-14-04 17
 Bolo's Promo: Episode 4 Estee 12-08-04 9
 RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode ... warp_core breach 12-08-04 11
 Oh my eyes! ARnutz 12-08-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-04, 07:43 AM (EST)
1. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
Truly, if there were ever a candidate for the Man-siere, it's Gus!

TARantado5 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-08-04, 07:48 AM (EST)
2. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
I CRINGED when I saw that ! Oh my TAR eyes ! TARnished with that scene ! Even Homer Simpson looks thin compared to Gus !

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
14. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
<<Truly, if there were ever a candidate for the Man-siere, it's
Gus!>>

I thought Frank and Kramer decided on calling it "The Bro".

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-08-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
3. "Immunity!"
Oh, i was never so relieved as when I heard that nice young man tell us that it was immunity week. Maybe they are smart enough to see that they have the best older team that's ever been on reality tv and will keep us around, for fear of losing their AARP demographic.

AND, I really kicked some butt on that salt challenge. Heck, I even did better than that sissy-boy, no, not Don, that youngun - pansy hair one. You know, I know a twinkle-toes when I see one, but its touching how much he loves his sister and chose her as his partner.

Didn't get together with the Bolos this week, as Don was "indisposed" because of the rocky waters in the boat. Oh, and I caught all 4 fish too! I rock.

Burnett, here I come!

MJ the M-azing.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-08-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
4. "Why I didn't let Gus into my cab"
Did you see the A55 crack on that man? He would have left the streak of the week in my cab. Let dumb a55 greedy Randy drive him around if he wants to, Ill be laughing when he cleans the dungleberries out of his cab.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-08-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Why I didn't let Gus into my cab"
thanks, you just ruined my breakfast. tee hee.
I still luv you tho.

wow, I like posting early with this crew.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 08:46 AM (EST)
6. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
Rebecca, honey, will you please cut my toenails for me. I might not get to see mommy for a few more weeks.

Adam

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
15. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
Sorry, you have to cut your own toenails, wussboy. Wtf was I thinking letting you do that challenge?

A J-Slice Christmas Creation

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
buraaaaachhh urg bleahhhhh

Stupid boats.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
8. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
*frowns*

Fourth place is NOT good enough! Aaron's going to have to work A LOT HARDER. It's funny; salt doesn't leap in a basket when you yell at it. Why not?

Hayden

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-08-04, 06:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
I'm going to have to work harder?!!

Aaron

12-09-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
Honey, I can't do it ALL myself! And your broken knees from the ski thing you begged me not to make us do are nearly healed!

Kitten With Whip, a/k/a Hayden

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-13-04, 06:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
All by yourself?!!
How many roadblocks have you done?
Thats what I thought!
Thanks to you we were second to last to the ski jump!!

Aaron

12-14-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
17. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
Don't make me wire your scrotum again. Honey.

Hayden, Ruler of Your World

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
9. "Bolo's Promo: Episode 4"
That's my lady!

She takes no guff from any cab drivers trying to rip her off. She hauls salt like a champ and draws a crowd to watch her doing it. She navigates island streets, lays out fish, climbs stairs, and catches flights. And she does it all so well we finish in third place. (First -- second -- third place. See? No trouble in the 'counting to three' department, as discussed last week.)

I'm so proud of her. Did you see her go? Did you? Man, she made Heckboy look like he just rode in from the ribbon factory. (What are those biceps for, anyway? Hair twisting?) Shovel the salt, dump the salt, outshone everyone there. I've got a great woman, and I'm not gonna let anyone tell me different.

Okay, so maybe there was a chance of her getting us thrown in jail, and yeah, I was a little worried there during the argument. We're not the locals: we don't know the legal system, we get no breaks from the judge, and there's something the Race staff was trying to explain to us called the Colon rule. I think it was 'colon' because it definitely involved what happens when your temper takes a major dump all over the African landscape. Bad, bad things. Again -- we got lucky. I'll take it for as long as it wants to come our way.

So Don and Mary Jean squeaked by on a non-elim! Cool! Lori, the reason I like them so much is because it's kind of like having an ideal Final 2 partner in that other show you tried out for. You want someone you can beat at the end, and if it comes down to me vs. Don and you vs. MJ in a footrace to the finish mat, hello, million! I'd slip them a couple of bucks leaving the Pit Stop if it wasn't against the rules -- plus our budget's been really tight so far. I'd love to know how Bluehair freed up the cash to hire the local guide. Maybe he's gonna send stuff over once he gets home. Spare magazines, autographed? Who knows?

Still in it. That's the important thing: still in it. And we're getting along pretty well with the other teams, too. Better than I expected, even for a babyface phase.

Then again, we've already got the heels established...

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-08-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: "Be The Amazing Racer" Episode 4"
Well here we are in good old Dakar, AFRICA! I missed posting last week because I was just so heartbroken that my biggest supporters got the boot! Now who do I have? Maybe that ice queen Hayden can teach me a thing or two...

Anyway, I'm not sure where my Bo Bo got that hat! I think he must have stolen it off of a poor child... Oh but despite that, he'll make an excellent father, with all the yelling and screaming and putting down, our child will be a fine upstanding adult who'll likely be treating me with the same respect and dignity that Jon treats me with!

Things were better on this leg of the race. Bo Bo didn't jump down my throat when we realized the stupid tower opened at 7:00 and he didn't say a thing when I corrected him - It's not beep beep. Maybe that blue, furry star hat keeps him calm. I'll have to make sure he wears it often.

Victoria

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 08:43 PM (EST)
12. "Oh my eyes!"
I can't see! They are burning! Waaahhhhh!!!

-Kendra-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •