The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How many Ice Bars are there?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-04, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"How many Ice Bars are there?"
Gus and Hera are one lucky team. He is hopeless with directions. C'mon, an Ice Bar in Stockholm? Every other team had some idea of how to get there, either or they had a map or asked someone.
Also, it was in a hotel. Ask someone where the hotel is.
(yes it is early in the morning but ask at the bus stop)

Gus couldn't find the Eiffel Tower in Paris with a map and Frenchman.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How many Ice Bars are there? Cathy the Canadian 12-01-04 1
   RE: How many Ice Bars are there? Spider 12-02-04 2
       RE: How many Ice Bars are there? Tahj 12-02-04 3
 RE: How many Ice Bars are there? trigirl 12-08-04 4
   RE: How many Ice Bars are there? Spider 12-09-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-01-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
1. "RE: How many Ice Bars are there?"
I think he redeemed himself a little bit when he figured out how to get to the pit stop by bus. Everyone else grabbed a cab if memory serves. Maybe the extra cash will come in handy.

12-02-04, 02:05 AM (EST)
2. "RE: How many Ice Bars are there?"
Fair point, forgot about that. I apologise. It just seems odd that an ex CIA guy finds it hard to navigate.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-02-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
3. "RE: How many Ice Bars are there?"
Keep in mind that players tend to improve with directions as the season goes on. A lot of them learn from their mistakes.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-08-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
4. "RE: How many Ice Bars are there?"
It is a little tricky to find. It is in the lobby of the Nordic Sea Hotel which is on a side street near the train and bus station. If you come out the top exit from the train\bus station you are scr~wed and will get confused. I am surprised however that people on the street couldn't give them better directions. There are no signs outside for the Ice-Bar.

The bus was a good idea. The pit-stop was at a floating ship that serves as a youth hostel. It is in a major tourist area and the bus would be pretty direct.

12-09-04, 03:46 AM (EST)
5. "RE: How many Ice Bars are there?"
I stayed a that youth hostel boat in 1996.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •