The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-08-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-04 AT 11:56 AM (EST)

Hawkeye 10
Sweden - Senegal
Who's Your Daddy?

1. Johnathon insisted on an English speaking taxi driver then displayed his proficiency in French by saying “Beep Beep” instead of “Vite Vite”. What other languages or phases does this multi-linguist know?

2. Several of the teams took bad advice in Stockholm and did not go to the Town Tower until 10:00. What were they doing all that time?

3. Hellboy apparently doesn’t clip his own toenails (ugh). What else does his Mommy do for him?

4. DAW’s often get asked to pose for magazines after the show is finished. After seeing Gus’s awesome bod, which magazine will want him?

5. Kendra says that Freddy is beer and dirt to her champagne and flowers. How could some of the other contestants be described?

6. Victoria says that Johnathon would make a good father. What famous father would you compare him to and how would he fare?

7. Hellboy has been threatening again. First the railway tracks, then jumping off the ferry. What’s next?

8. What did Kendra think about Lac Rose?

9. Don seemed to be struggling in this episode…puking and crying…what was up with Don?

10. If you were a fish, what would you be thinking if your looking up from the water at pukey Don or big fat Gus?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4 TeamJoisey 12-08-04 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4 Seana 12-08-04 2
   RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4 Dizwiz 12-09-04 4
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4 cqvenus 12-08-04 3
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4 mikey 12-09-04 5
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4 Molaholic 12-09-04 6
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4 ARnutz 12-11-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-08-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4"
1. Johnathon insisted on an English speaking taxi driver then displayed his proficiency in French by saying “Beep Beep” instead of “Vite Vite”. What other languages or phases does this multi-linguist know?
I believe he speaks "Roadrunner" and "Jeepnee."

2. Several of the teams took bad advice in Stockholm and did not go to the Town Tower until 10:00.
What were they doing all that time?
Pining for the fijords.

3. Hellboy apparently doesn’t clip his own toenails (ugh). What else does his Mommy do for him?
Tightens his testicle noose.

4. DAW’s often get asked to pose for magazines after the show is finished. After seeing Gus’s awesome bod, which magazine will want him?
American Manatee.

5. Kendra says that Freddy is beer and dirt to her champagne and flowers. How could some of the other contestants be described?
Victoria = dirty flower.
Jonathan = Sugar & Daddy.
Hera = dry whine + crackers.
Gus = Beer and more beer.

6. Victoria says that Johnathon would make a good father. What famous father would you compare him to and how would he fare?
I believe Damien had a real father in "The Omen."
Jonathan could do that well.

7. Hellboy has been threatening again. First the railway tracks, then jumping off the ferry. What’s next?
He's going to threaten to squeeze Lori's implants.

It wasn't rosewater, but it wasn't Dakar, either.
Don't expect her to be a spokesmodel for Dakar Noir.

9. Don seemed to be struggling in this episode…puking and crying…what was up with Don?
He saw Gus without a shirt.

10. If you were a fish, what would you be thinking if your looking up from the water at pukey Don or big fat Gus?
Looking at Don: "Hello chum!"
Looking at Gus: "Dad?"

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4"
OK, I'll give it a whirl...these Hawkeyes are fun...

“No puedo trabajar contigo.”
“Cessez la panique!”
He can probably say “She fell down the stairs” in a few languages, too.

2. Several of the teams took bad advice in Stockholm and did not go to the Town Tower until 10:00. What were they doing all that time?
Recovering from the $0.99 penne, available at the Ikea restaurant.

Let’s see...what do I do for my 2-year-old... wipe his nose, wipe his mouth, wipe his butt, say “Good boy, you’re so smart.” when he uses the potty by himself...

Asymmetry Monthly

I got nothin’ here. Sorry.

Maybe Frederick West.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/weird/west/index_1.html
He stacks up pretty well already.

Go to RTVW OT and start a thread called: ‘Only gay Republicans should be allowed to marry Democrats who’ve had an abortion’

“WTF is a ‘Lack roze’? Why can’t they just call it ‘Pink Lake’ or however you say that in French?”

He finally realises how wrong he was not to let MJ do the zipline thing from Episode 2.

I can’t think that the fish would be any less disgusted than I was.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-09-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4"
>
>7. Hellboy has been threatening
>again. First the railway
>tracks, then jumping off the
>ferry. What’s next?
>Go to RTVW OT and start
>a thread called: ‘Only gay
>Republicans should be allowed to
>marry Democrats who’ve had an
>abortion’

>
>
LOL...someone's been lurking on OT! You're a hoot!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 08:54 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4"

answer: caveat emptor. alternative question: what is what someone should've told victoria before she married this jerk.

seems to me they were soaking up the whitebread around them because they are all scared of brown african people. but that's a rant for another time.

probably picks his girlfriends. she probably told him to dump the girl because she was too needy. as if.

amyloid syndrome monthly

mostly jonathan is OJ to victoria's nicole. but that won't happen til they win the mil.

i have no idea. i've never seen anyone act like him towards a child. good thing, b/c i'd probably be in jail over it. trying to go back to making this light, i'll go with homer simpson. picture the choking that occurs in every episode. oops. forgot the light. oh, well. what can i say? jonathan pisses me off.

going back to the ski jump, hanging himself by the horns, and zooming down the zip cord. come to think of it, he should've done it then. remember how scared he was? *points and laughs*

she probably thought someone killed someone in that lake. only it was a really long time ago. or the savages there use it to sacrifice a hot annoying american every few days or so. it's usually red, so the pink means they're looking for the next victim sacrifice. so she wanted to run... fast... and prance herself away in a display of vomit-inducing ignorance.

he was so moved by the brilliant colors. he was torn. the people were so poor, but they had such lovely fabrics. it just didn't make sense!

at Don: it appeared the fish thought "mmmmm... vomit" because they swarmed like pirahnas.
at big fat Gus: wow. Africa floated to the north pole. we have walrus now!

~ cq

mad at TAR this week but thanks trigirl for the fun questions ^_^

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4"
>1. Johnathon insisted on an English
>speaking taxi driver then displayed
>his proficiency in French by
>saying “Beep Beep” instead of
>“Vite Vite”. What other
>languages or phases does this
>multi-linguist know?
>
The phrase all ugly American TAR contestants use in Africa --"Hakuna matada"

>2. Several of the teams took
>bad advice in Stockholm and
>did not go to the
>Town Tower until 10:00.
> What were they doing
>all that time?
>
Went back to the hayfield to watch Lena continue searching for that clue.

>3. Hellboy apparently doesn’t clip his
>own toenails (ugh). What
>else does his Mommy do
>for him?
>
Carry those heavy saltshakers to the kitchen table.

>4. DAW’s often get asked to
>pose for magazines after the
>show is finished. After
>seeing Gus’s awesome bod, which
>magazine will want him?
>
Cooking Lite magazine.

>5. Kendra says that Freddy is
>beer and dirt to her
>champagne and flowers. How
>could some of the other
>contestants be described?
>
Bolo is beer and dirt to Lori's, well, beer and dirt.

>6. Victoria says that Johnathon would
>make a good father.
>What famous father would you
>compare him to and how
>would he fare?
>
The shirtless dad who, along with his shirtless son, beat up the first base coach at the baseball game last year.

>7. Hellboy has been threatening again.
> First the railway tracks,
>then jumping off the ferry.
> What’s next?
>
As Jonathon is currently childless, Hellboy threatens to act as Jonathon's shirtless son in scenario #6.

>8. What did Kendra think about
>Lac Rose?
>
She thought it was Pete Rose's son and that's why she wondered if it was sanitary.

>9. Don seemed to be struggling
>in this episode…puking and crying…what
>was up with Don?
>
Just learned that Hellboy was his long lost son, and that hellboy wants him to clip his toenails in the future.

>10. If you were a
>fish, what would you be
>thinking if your looking up
>from the water at pukey
>Don or big fat Gus?
>
About Don -- I wonder if this guy can count to 4 fish.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4"
1. Jonathon insisted on an English speaking taxi driver then displayed his proficiency in French by saying “Beep Beep” instead of “Vite Vite”. What other languages or phases does this multi-linguist know?
"Ich bin ein pain indeazz."

Bjorn Bjorg in the Fjord imitations.

Obviously, not his coiffure.

Optometrists Monthly as a sure fire test for blindness.

Don is Vioxx to MJ's Geritol.

6. Victoria says that Jonathon would make a good father. What famous father would you compare him to and how would he fare?
Henry VIII -- He really knew how to treat his mates with respect, too.

A quick fondle of Gus' manboobs.

She actually believes that he never bet on baseball and should be in the Hall of Fame.

Obviously it was his lunch, breakfast and dinner.

"OK, which way to that big fish netty thing?"

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 4"

I don't care, I really don't want to devote any time to this jerk.

They went back to the Ice Bar and did some shots. Why else would they have been so stupid?

Change his diapers and breastfeed him!

He will appear on the cover of Men's Fitness, then he will be Mr. July on the "Hot Bods of the CIA" calendar.

Don/Mary Jean - Ensure & prunes

Gus/Hera - Beefeater & sunlight

Jonathan/Victoria - Kamikaze & Botox

Adam/Rebecca - Whine & geeze! (Wine & cheese?)

Ummmm... not Bill Cosby or Ward Cleaver, that's for sure!

Next, he'll threaten to jump out of the plane. This time Rebecca will take him up on his offer.

She thought it would be like a rose scented bubble bath.

He was pregnant and his hormones were raging.

Gus- whoa, the big dude is gonna share with me?

Don- he's wrinkly, must've been on land too long!

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •