The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"does anyone hate charla and mirna as much as i do ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

cassie 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"does anyone hate charla and mirna as much as i do ?"
nothing will please me more than to see these two idiots eliminated. These hypocrites pretend to be god loving people especially Mirna, instead they are spiteful,rude and not an ounce of decency about them. Charla has a devilish side to her and will use her size to manipulate people anyway possible.I despise them and good riddance to both of them. GO CHIP and KIM or the BOWLING MUMS. While I'm at it the airhead twins can go too.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: does anyone hate charla and mir... dabo 08-11-04 1
 RE: does anyone hate charla and mir... rileybbfan 08-11-04 2
 RE: does anyone hate charla and mir... bacon 08-11-04 3
 RE: does anyone hate charla and mir... seahorse 08-11-04 4
 RE: does anyone hate charla and mir... Ibualya 08-11-04 5
 RE: does anyone hate charla and mir... MsShel330 08-11-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-04, 01:54 AM (EST)
1. "RE: does anyone hate charla and mirna as much as i do ?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-04 AT 01:56 AM (EST)

Welcome aboard, cassie. You will find a thread already covering this on the Amazing Race Bashers forum.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID54/525.shtml

SMILES ARE FREE

rileybbfan 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
2. "RE: does anyone hate charla and mirna as much as i do ?"
It's called a fanatic board for a reason. Maybe you'd have more luck on the bashers board.

Anyway, just like to say love to hate mirna/schmirna. They are the most entertaining "couple" on tar, i'd hate to seem them go, they keep me rolling...

run, charla, run

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-11-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
3. "RE: does anyone hate charla and mirna as much as i do ?"
Charla and Mirna? Best. Team. Ever!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: does anyone hate charla and mirna as much as i do ?"
I think Charla is a one woman team, she is great. Mirna on the other hand is almost worthless. At the beginning of the game, I thought this team was doomed becauser of Charla, now I think their downfall will be due to Mirna.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Ibualya 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: does anyone hate charla and mirna as much as i do ?"
I dont think you should say such things about Charla n Mirna!! Eventhough they are small doesnt mean that they are weak. Of course they have to be acting like what you said because other teams e.g Colin n Christie, Marshall n Lance (thank god they have surrender), Jim n Marsha (eliminated) have done same thing to them too...!!! They tried to play fair n nice to others but other teams wanted to play the hard way so Charla n Mirna have to protect n save them selfs frm other teams as i told...its like they being bullied you know...!!! So i really hope they win the worst is in the 2nd place..but not being eliminated...THEY R VERY-VERY TOUGH PEOPLE

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-11-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
6. "RE: does anyone hate charla and mirna as much as i do ?"
Since this is fanatics, I'll say that I like Charla but Mirna, yuck. Charla is pretty gutsy.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •