The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This Week's roadblock/detour is SO BORING!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Edgeless Grass 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-04, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"This Week's roadblock/detour is SO BORING!"
I wonder if I am the only one feeling this way...but this week Amazing Race seem to end after all the teams get off their last plane.

The roadblock and detour were so straight forward that first team start usually mean first team ended.

The roadblock is boring and to be frank, I have been wondering: what is the 'block' factor??

When Charla first get down the cave, I was hoping excitingly if it would be some kind of maze down there which might cause someone to get lost so other team can pass them by...but dissapointed, everyone of them just need to climb down the ladder, follow the path and pull out the satchel, climb back up, full stop. (Brandon probably felt ashame that he make such a big fu$$ about going down since there was nothing to be afraid of. Sorry, no mummy wandering around.)

And the detour? Either just sit on the camel, no need to do anything, and someone will lead you to the destiny. Instead of calling this a detour, this look some kind of 'resting event' for any team who can make it. (No wonder Charla enjoy it so much!) They should set it such that 1 team member sit on the camel while the other one try to control the camel and find their way to the destiny...maybe we would get some bonus scene of the camel give Mirna a few kick?? =^_^=

As for pulling of the block? It's so boring that even CBS don't want to show much of it, especially how the bowling mom and the twins complete it...probably just dead pulling and boring... and painful.

What's the matter with the CBS!!! Just after they gave us such a great roadblock last week, and we have to see these this week!!!

And if all the team members are going to continue to race in such 'Harmony'(I help you and you help me, I love you and you love me), TAR will soon become a BORING show. That's why even though I hate team C/M (just the M) but I just love their sneakiness (bypass and taught those teams sitting around chatting and drinking coffee a good lesson!), at least C/M remind me that I am indeed still watching the TAR!!!!

=^_^=

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •