The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Airport Connections and lazy teams - no reseach during down time"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Airport Connections and lazy teams - no reseach during down time"
I think the last show we have seen an untapped skill that no one has used, airport connections. Once you arrive at the airport with a layover for your last leg to your destination look for an earlier flight out.

C&M saved 50 minutes because once you are at the airport where they have direct flights to your destination, you will be able to find a local countries airline with more flights then airlines you just flew. Last night it was Lufthansa that got them from Russia to Germany but it was an Egyptian airline that they flew the last leg. I wonder why we have never seen this before or did we see it with the Clowns last year?

It will work only on long layovers because if you have only an hour between changes you don’t have enough time to find the flight and go through security.

These teams this year are not being smart/lazy during the down time: no taxi’s waiting exiting the pitstops, no research on the area, no hunting for better flight (just happy to be with others), etc.

My name is Hobbs of MI and I approve this message!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 A discussion on this subject is alr... IceCat 08-05-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "A discussion on this subject is already"
... underway here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID54/528.shtml

Please copy this post to a reply to the other thread so that we can keep the discussions together.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •