The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brandon & Nicole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-04, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brandon & Nicole"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-04 AT 07:24 AM (EST)

Was I the only one who just about fell off my sofa when I saw Nicole bitching to Brandon and whining her way through the episode?

It was bad enough that we were subjected to Flo crying and screaming through an entire season, now we have to put up with a carbon copy of Flo crapping on a carbon copy of Zach?!?

CBS needs to be more creative in finding their teams!

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brandon & Nicole Megacanuck 07-07-04 1
 RE: Brandon & Nicole (and others) choochoo 07-07-04 2
 RE: Brandon & Nicole Efjendar 07-07-04 3
   RE: Brandon & Nicole PepeLePew13 07-08-04 4
 RE: Brandon & Nicole MsShel330 07-08-04 5
 Convient Christians silentJ 07-28-04 6
   RE: Convient Christians PepeLePew13 07-28-04 7
       RE: Convient Christians Breezy 07-28-04 8
       RE: Convient Christians Macadamia 07-28-04 9
           RE: Convient Christians reversehalo 07-28-04 10
               RE: Convient Christians nailbone 07-28-04 11
                   RE: Convient Christians Sunny_Bunny 07-28-04 12
 RE: Brandon & Nicole Nanook 07-28-04 13
   RE: Brandon & Nicole nailbone 07-28-04 14
       RE: Brandon & Nicole Megacanuck 07-28-04 15
           RE: Brandon & Nicole geg6 07-28-04 16
 RE: Brandon & Nicole MattyMax 07-28-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Megacanuck 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-07-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Brandon & Nicole"
I wanted to slap them both every time they appeared on screen. My favourite part was when Brandon told her not to worry, that God was taking care of them, and they'd leave it in his hands. Excuse me? God has nothing better to do than watch over a couple of DAWs on a reality show? I can only hope they'll be gone soon!

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-07-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Brandon & Nicole (and others)"
Might be a little OT, but needed a place to vent on some other teams besides the "God Squad".

Marsha is quickly moving up my list of "Most Rude People".

Kami/Karli - what can I say but "total b!tches"

Chip/Kim - Last to first to almost last. Hopeless!

Mirna - Oh stop the whining...please god, make her stop!

Charla - Oh stop the whistling...please god, make her stop!

Bob/Joyce - who cares!

Bowling Moms - comic relief

Alison/Donny - it's all an act!

Marshall/Lance - ooohhh, must be careful around these two. I sense a mean streak a mile wide here. The Pizza Boys have a short fuse. No patience for the absurd. These two are this seasons "BFGs and Clowns from "The Dark Side"

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-07-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Brandon & Nicole"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-04 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

OMG...how can the whining start in Episode 1! CBS just cloned FloZach, didn't they? Only with different hair color.

What is a DAW?

07-08-04, 06:56 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Brandon & Nicole"
They ARE almost the same hair colour (only Zach's a different colour) and pretty much the exact same styles! The guy's portrayed as the super-TAR-racer and the girl's portrayed as a whiny beeyotch in the same way so far.

Flozac1

Flozac2

"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Brandon & Nicole"
So, they should declare a moritorium on nappy-headed white guys? LOL
Zach wasn't patronizing and sanctimonious like Brandon, sorry Brahndon.

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-04, 01:39 AM (EST)
6. "Convient Christians"
I dispise these two so much, especially after tonights episode. I used to consider myself a christian, but stopped after dealing with too many people like these two. They're only Christians when they need to feel supirior to others. They're more than happy to disscard those beliefs as soon as Jesus' ideals become cumbersome. Drinking a shot of alcohol bothers your conscience as good christians ( wine was a common drink of Jesus' time due to a scarcity of clean drinkable water) but deceiving those that trust you is "just part of the race". These two need to vacate their glass house NOW.

07-28-04, 06:40 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Convient Christians"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-04 AT 08:15 AM (EST)

Yeah, it's a pity these hockey players only whizzed in soft slapshots instead of really letting it rip and aiming for B/N's facemasks!

That drama with Nicole's deathwatch while eating the caviar was really over the top, twitching and rolling on the floor with a cold compress on the head...

Edited: Personally, I thought it was a good call to pass on the vodka - if they are truly Christians, they've never experienced hard alcohol and even one shot might make them tipsy and impair their judgement in the game, and cause an error that gets them eliminated. Who's to know if one person takes a shot and then drop the glass, would have to re-take another shot of vodka? After two or three shots, boom, out on the floor all cross-eyed.

Scratch and sniff

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Convient Christians"
I was rooting for the first ever TAR elimination by death or diarea. Either would have been a great thing to happen to Nicole, IMHO.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Macadamia 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-28-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Convient Christians"
I'm not big fans of them either but although Nicole was the only one on the floor, Christie and one of the twins weren't far from it. All three of them were shaking like crazy.

reversehalo 300 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Convient Christians"
I don't feel what Brandon and Nicole did as far as getting better tickets was wrong, it was clever. If they weren't Christians no one would be thinking anything of it. Thier commitment to their faith is not for us to judge.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Convient Christians"
But her line of "yes, I'm a Christian but when it comes to the race the gloves are off" or whatever had me rolling my eyes.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Convient Christians"
I have to agree with the Prince of Passion on this one. You dont pick and choose when your faith is "convienient" you are supposed to follow it all the time. This kind of thing is why some people think Christians are hypocritical.

Newest inductee into "the club." They even gave me a new tub to sleep in, see?

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Brandon & Nicole"
How about a little compassion, people? I felt so bad for Nicole last night. If she was sick to her stomach, she was hardly being a drama queen. I know I never would be able to get through that bowl of caviar without puking. I thought Brandon was being really sweet, supporting her rather than getting angry and pressuring her. Nicole wasn't even the only one having trouble. Poor Christie was in tears and took an eternity to finish.

Food competitions are just cruel, in my opinion. It's not like you can help it if you get sick.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Brandon & Nicole"
And the Twin was alos shaking when she was finished.

DW commented that if they were somehow allergic to caviar/fish, they truly might have that kind of problem.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Megacanuck 120 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Brandon & Nicole"
It was the salt. Too much salt too quickly causes that type of reaction. That's why Chip was smart to keep drinking water after every spoonful or two.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Brandon & Nicole"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-04 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

That is exactly what I told BF last night. You can pretty much hold your nose and swallow anything, but the salt in caviar will play havoc with your system if you don't keep bringing on the liquids.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Brandon & Nicole"
Nicole's behavior was really unexcusable. I mean, lying down and taking a nap on the floor of the restaurant! What, maybe when she wakes up, all the caviar would be gone!?! Ok, it was hard, but that was a really childish reaction.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •