The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I know what a metaphor is, dumba**!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-15, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I know what a metaphor is, dumba**!"
So this season has a theme behind it. I think. It's kinda hard to tell with so few references to it.

Yeah, right. TAR is pushing their theme harder than Jiffy Pop ever thought of pushing Doritos or Sprint phones. But to balance out the blatent shout-outs to dating, I've notice they've also started using a lot of obscure symbolism, as well. I didn't really catch on until the second episode, so I'll start my list there.

Dating Symbolism List:
1. Mysterious box most men had no clue how to get open.
2. Limp noodles.
3. Too-soon interrogation.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumb... Agman2 04-01-15 1
   RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumb... Earl Colby Pottinger 01-09-22 5
 RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumb... suzzee 04-06-15 2
   RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumb... ArnoldKumar123 01-09-22 3
       RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumb... Earl Colby Pottinger 01-09-22 4
       RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumb... Earl Colby Pottinger 01-09-22 7
   RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumb... Earl Colby Pottinger 01-09-22 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-01-15, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumba**!"
This has been posted for awhile and no comments? Isn't everyone watching?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Earl Colby Pottinger 2588 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-22, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumba**!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-22 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-09-22 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

I think you are over-thinking the race.

It is a race where the people know if they are last they can be kicked out of an opportunity to win a million dollars, so they often hurry too much but also they look for tricks when there are no tricks so even simple things can pass them by.

And too many show their lack of knowing things outside the local area they live. For example not knowing street cops were named "Bobby", something I expect someone watching English movies/shows to know. Or the cake flags, yet not knowing Britain separated from Europe. Maybe it is different here in Canada, but the events leading to the separation and then the effects of it afterwards hit the news here again and again.

What you are really seeing is how too many Americans have so little knowledge of the world outside their country.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-15, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumba**!"
I'm still confused by it all. Now we're watching dating couples self destructing.

I should be watched....closely.

ArnoldKumar123 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-09-22, 04:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumba**!"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam suzzee Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

01-09-22, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumba**!"
Suggestion, please use a spell checker, your post is very hard to read.

Also your questions are too vague, I don't know why you need to know so much about me.

01-09-22, 02:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumba**!"
I just notice your other posts, you are now showing all the signs of being a scammer - you get nothing from me and I hope others block you too.

01-09-22, 02:09 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I know what a metaphor is, dumba**!"
Dating couples are still in the "Honey Moon" stage of their relationship, TAR on the other-hand has an ability to end that mood, then couples get to see what their possible partner is really like.

At this point many 'couples' breakup in real life, it just happens sooner on TAR.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •