The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in the finale!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

PsychoKitty 718 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-14, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in the finale!"
I just couldn't believe it! The dumb blondes who make SO many mistakes and get SO much help, keep getting a break with NELS, are in the finale instead of Leo & Jamal! What a shame. ACK! They drive me crazy! And they continue to babble on about how they are going to win the Race! How ridiculous! (Boy! I hope they are wrong!)

I really don't want to be rooting for Brenchel and Rachel's baby promise (Eww!), so I guess I'm rooting for Dave & Conner! I always liked them in both their seasons, BUT Dave is always speechifying re how OLD he is, and how he is UNFAIRLY targeted, and how he TORE his Achilles tendon, blah, blah, blah. Conner is great to look at, and for an OLD DAD - Gee, did I say OLD? - Dave is good looking too. So, even though they have been kind of jerks or histrionic sometimes, they are basically nice guys and I want them to win.

So much for run on sentences! ; )

Who are YOU rooting for? And btw is anyone else amazed at how good of shots they all were at the detour?

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in... PepeLePew13 05-12-14 1
   RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in... kingfish 05-13-14 2
 RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in... jbug 05-13-14 3
 RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in... PsychoKitty 05-13-14 4
 RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in... kidflash212 05-15-14 5
   RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in... PsychoKitty 05-15-14 6
       RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in... featherfish81 05-17-14 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 25230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-14, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in the finale!"
Prepare yourself... I commented on this quote by the Country Singers at the pit stop in last night's East Coast Spoiler thread: "We haven't won a leg yet, and we're just saving up." A potential winner's quote?

I actually find the Country Singers to be the most palatable option of the three teams left in the race - and that's not saying much. I'm totally turned off by Dave after the last few episode with his constant whinging about his age and how everyone should kneel to him, and I've never been a fan of Brenchel with their drama.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 17193 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-14, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in the finale!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-14 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

Reluctantly, I have to agree. The deal with the U-turn put me off the Dad and son, and I've never been a fan of the super self-absorbed Rachel, so I'm also left with the blondes as the most palatable team left.

I favored Big Easy and Flight time, and they were booted. Then I favored the cowboys, and they were gone. Then I favored the Afghanimals, and they went. So I'm expecting the blondes to come in third, following the dad and son (between the Brenchels and them, eh-), with the Brenchels winning.

Bleah.

jbug 16903 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-14, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in the finale!"
I'm a bit tired of Conner too and his whining. Whenever he gets a road block that he has trouble with, he's ready to quit.
And yes, tired too of Dave & Conner and the u-turn thing. It's a game; you do waht you have to do. And the blondes talking about how nice Dave & conner are and why would anyone u-turn them....blah blah blah....it's part of the game! What are you, blonde or something?

If the blondes win, the other teams have only themselves to blame for helping them so much.

Even with all the attention Rachel and Brenden get, at least they have run the race on their own.

Oh, and at the skeet shoot? Shotguns can be fixed so that the shot spreads in a very wide pattern which makes it easier and more likely that you will hit the clay.

05-13-14, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in the finale!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-14 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

Double UGH! I think Kingfish might have it right . . . Brenchel is so awful but they have pretty much run their own race this time. And Brenden rocked the Welsh poem. I was so sorry the Cowboys were out, and then was rooting for the Afghanimals too. Same succession of preferences!

And Pepe might be right too - foreshadowing . . . Well, if you are going to come in first only ONCE - now is the time! Yuck! But I'll be watching of course! The Race where ANYTHING can happen!

Haha! What if lovefest Dave & Connor, and Caroline & Jennifer are so busy helping each other, Brenchel just runs past them? ; )

Edited to add - That's really interesting about the shotguns jbug! I had no idea!

Signature by tribephyl

kidflash212 4132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-15-14, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in the finale!"
Fluke teams that make the final like Terri & Ian, Dan & Andrew, Lynn & Karlin usually come in third. The only fluke teams that won are Chip & Kim and the Hippies (I consider them a fluke since they too were saved by two non-elims).

I think both Brendon & Rachel and Dave & Connor have had more foreshadowing quotes than the singers. The baby <shudder> comments and Dave's oldest guy and first parent child team to win have come up frequently.

We haven't heard Dave & Connor mention their cancer survival once this time when it was mentioned in every sentence they uttered in their original season. If early in the next leg they bring it up and start talking about it - I would say the editors saved it for the final leg and they come out on top.

Tribe!

05-15-14, 03:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in the finale!"
Dave mentioned them being cancer survivors but only a couple of times. It almost made it sound like they both had survived it, not just Connor.

What if all 4 of them hold hands and land on the mat together and split the $1 million? They keep extolling each others' virtues! ;) Of course Dave's wife would divorce him if he did that!

Signature by tribephyl

featherfish81 446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-17-14, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: UGH! Caroline & Jennifer are in the finale!"
They are both cancer survivors:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/205046

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •