The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh dear gawds, shut up."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-14, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh dear gawds, shut up."
This thread title may seem as if it was meant to apply to the Twinnies, but it's actually fairly generic -- at least in the sense that it can go for the majority of those currently left on the course, Stop talking. Stop screaming. Stop verbally backstabbing everything around you just for the fun of it, because it's not amusing, comedic, or doing anything other than wasting episode time. Just stop. 'Breathing' can be added to that at your option.

Put it this way: when Brendon & Rachel are at the top half of the pack for reasonably silent sanity, something has gone wrong.

But this week, it's all about the Twinnies, also known as The Stereo System From Hades. Because surely blowing a fifty-fifty (at best) coin flip is deserving of a fifteen-minute screamfest lecture echoing across 360 degrees of China. It's the Amazing Air Raid Siren: incoming! Or in this case, outgoing. Until they too get brought back for their third attempt.

...okay, so it's not all about the Twinnies. We can also throw in a few early strips of duct tape for the Afghanimals (it didn't work the first time), John (who still doesn't need a million dollars, a working brain, or anyone who will work with him -- but does truly need a new hairstylist), the Globetrotters (who wouldn't know what to do with a working brain), Team YouTube (the most flaming thing in all of China!), and then there's --

-- I'm tired.

And my ears hurt.

A lot.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh dear gawds, shut up. kidflash212 02-24-14 1
 RE: Oh dear gawds, shut up. PepeLePew13 02-24-14 2
   RE: Oh dear gawds, shut up. kidflash212 02-24-14 3
       RE: Oh dear gawds, shut up. PepeLePew13 02-24-14 4
           RE: Oh dear gawds, shut up. kidflash212 02-24-14 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 4008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-24-14, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh dear gawds, shut up."
My ears were bracing for the assault that would have occurred had the twins gotten on a second car without a clue. What a relief to know they are gone.

Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 25031 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-14, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oh dear gawds, shut up."
Makes you appreciate Luke a little more, eh?

I am praying that the Cowboys give their extra express pass to John and Jessica - I want to see what he'll do this time around to choke on the pressure of having it in his possession.

02-24-14, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oh dear gawds, shut up."
As I said over on the slaps & claps thread, there is no way anybody but Mark & Mallory or the country singers are getting that pass.

Why are John & Jessica here? To be honest, until I saw the show last night, I remembered Jessica with blond hair. That's how little impression that team made the first time around.

PepeLePew13 25031 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-14, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oh dear gawds, shut up."
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-14 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

I thought the same about J and J. I guess they wanted to give them a chance at redemption after the colossal screw up - it seems that most of the teams are there because they had some kind of bad fate happening to them and this is their shots at redemption.

The express pass not being used, the ruptured achilles, Mark's umpteen tries at a dance in the heat and Bopper's pleading that he quit before he gets a heart attack, Luke's mistakes costing him the game (especially in the first go-around), and so on. There's **NO** redemption for bringing back the Twinnies, tho.

But yeah, something about John - his mannerisms and his teeth just really bug me. Shoo. Go away.

02-24-14, 11:45 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Oh dear gawds, shut up."
It's the whole bug-eyed, teeth baring look that's so creepy. Now with a 1979 Christopher Atkins hairstyle. <shudder>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •