The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"At least they know how to use a computer and people who"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-28-11, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"At least they know how to use a computer and people who"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-11 AT 11:11 AM (EST)

own computers....whether in a shop or on their phones. Right?

Here we are again with a group of cheating, defeating, beating our brains out on a Sunday night.

This is not going well, people. And the saddest story of the day is that Chinese Dad is still CHINESE DAD! Trying to explain, philosophize and critique someone like Mallory, who, for all purposes, will NOT only NOT listen, but will become even more loud and obnoxious the longer he tries!

So, how many of you have taken Chemistry 101?? Evidentally only Kent(formerly known as Kynt), who right off the bat knew that Hg was Mercury, not HAG, and that BI was Bismuth, not Bi-something....not even Chinese Dad knew that!

Wait! They are all going in that direction! That can't be right! Mallory is running in that direction and she is NEVER RIGHT!!

OH MY GRAVY! or is it Buck this time? I forget. Are these people just tired, stupid, or think they know so much since they've done this before? I do believe this season of TAR will go down in history as the season of the cheaters....at least that's what Luke told me, while I was sleeping through the episode.

ETchange a cowboy phrase...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •