The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kiddies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-10, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kiddies"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-10 AT 00:13 AM (EST)

What an amazing adventure. Teams have to solve a word puzzle -- one that has the deciphering clue ON THE FRELLIN' WALL but mysteriously is invisible to 95% of the teams.

A boxing ring challenge without actual boxing slid nicely by. Make you wonder, doesn't it.

Then there were the maps -- oh those tricky maps -- who'd a thunk finding THE COUNTRY YOU WERE IN on a map would be so difficult? Good thing they didn't go to someplace hard to find, like Russia.

Finally -- the Wheel of MisFortune brings down the Dadmeister. But then, here comes the ubiquitous NEL hero to save the day.

Next -- on to the Arctic!

Seana, mistress of siggies 2010

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kid... Belle Book 10-14-10 1
 RE: BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kid... MissMyth 10-14-10 2
 RE: BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kid... caseymagoo 10-15-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-14-10, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kiddies"
We really should've been looking more carefully in the Language Arts task, Nat -- and read the clue a little better!

But the real thing that put us so far behind was that stupid cab driver we got after we left the Pit Stop! I swear, I was this close to strangling him when he refused to turn around when we realized we needed to do so!

Let's hope we have better luck up north!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-14-10, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kiddies"
Eeeee! From last to second! We won! And Dad knew where Ghana was and we rocked at rolling those little hoops. Although I wish they'd let me turn them into hula hoops instead. At least me and Dad didn't mess up those poor kids homework trying to find the stupid decoder.

caseymagoo 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-15-10, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caseymagoo Click to send private message to caseymagoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kiddies"
WHOAAAA OMG IT"S BOXING!!! He looked mean but I gave him a kiss anyway. I plan to kiss my way through each county while I am selling hats. What? I wasn't supposed to sell my boxing coach his hat? But he really looked good in that hat so I had to tell him. I drank my 4 additional Red Bulls but they didn't help me to see the key to the codes. I was dizzy from circling the children, I mean Clair figured out that there were 8 children, so we knew we were on the right track. Gosh we got far back, almost like a couple of ditzy la-las but we know we're not - Back to first next week I hope, COME ON CLAIR!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •