The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-10, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"
Welcome to Shanghai, Racers!

What a fun leg. One Roadblock per teammate, noodles, models and the world's smallest man.

Jet and Cord: You're team number one! So Jet has the better vocabulary, then? "Tranquil" isn't even that uncommon a word.

Brent and Caite: Yeah, no-one else is particularly enthusiastic about the two of you coming in second either.

Dan and Jordan: I was concerned that you would be first to worst this week, but luckily Mike sucked at the puzzle task.

Mike and Louie: Louie knows his noodles, but Mike can't solve a puzzle. Which is weird because I thought you were detectives. And that, for a living, you solved crimes. Which is often compared to solving puzzles.

Come play! You could still be Cord or Mike or Dan or Jordan. Or post as a model, a chef or that old zombie woman at the noodle Roadblock. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10 Max Headroom 04-26-10 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10 LibraRising 04-27-10 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10 MissMyth 04-26-10 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10 Seana 04-26-10 3
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10 MissMyth 04-27-10 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10 LibraRising 04-27-10 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10 beau_30 05-01-10 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10 Belle Book 05-01-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-10, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"
Hey, I'm the last girl left in the race!! Give me some credit, willya?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-10, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"
ur not the last theres still a homo lolol hes lyke a girl

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-26-10, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"
Better vocabulary, good with my hands, good at picking out women's clothing, magical powers. I am the real deal folks.

Now taking applications for a companion on those trips I've won.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-10, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"
Don't you have a wife? I'm sure you said that...

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-10, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"
{Oops, the things you miss when you run to the kitchen for a Coke.}

What I meant to say, is that I need to hire a companion to take care of my daughter while my lovely wife joins me on those trips. Yeah, that's it.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-10, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"
lolol this week wuz fun i think even tho my caite really suked at making the noodles but i wuz really good at the puzzle if it wasnt 4 that dam wind, lol, im really good at puzzles i always put the cookie monster puzzle together the most fastest in miss graves class. she was the best aljubra teacher i ever had in hi skool!

and that model task sucked too lol i dont go around picking up things i get peple 2 put them on me im not some kind of servant or homo or anything lol

but anyway its really kewl to be in china, i hope we get to see the taj mahawl or the sisteen chapul wile were here!

oh did i forget to say anything? oh yeah - i hate lezbians

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-01-10, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"
I can't believe we were almost eliminated. I don't know if you if you are going to believe this ,but I think we are done for.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-01-10, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"
Something tells me I can believe you. Well, at least we'll be having fun racing as decoys in the final leg.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •