The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-10, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
OK, this is it! Go go go!

Losers, you've been lounging around in Sequesterville all this time, you should have plenty of energy to clap with. So get clapping. Smile! Smile! I don't care that you lost or if the people you're about to cheer for U-Turned you. I really don't. It's in your contract to smile and clap.

Here comes team #1, our winners...it's...

Dan and Jordan! Oh my goodness. I really can't believe this. Wow. Jordan lived his dream and Dan made it happen. I have to admit, you played a smart game this last leg. Now what was this about your peach?

Jet and Cord, you're team #2, I'm afraid. You fought hard and did so very well. Hopefully, all the prizes you've won will make up for the fact that you didn't come in first.

Brent and Caite, if this were a regular leg, you'd be eliminated, but as it is, you're the third place team. Who would have even thought you'd make it this far? Not me, I can tell you. Bet you wish Caite hadn't forgotten all the money, huh? And really, why would you try to offer a fake apology to "the lesbians", anyway? Stupid.

Come play! You could be Dan, Jordan or Cord. Or Caite and Brent's poor cabbie, the dumbass. Everyone is invited to give hir character's parting words.

Thanks to everyone who played this season:

Molaholic - The Native Greeter
Belle Book - Allie

Max Headroom - Caite
LibraRising - Brent

jbug - BB Jordan, the coconuts from Ep 8
newsomewayne - BB Jeff

MKitty - Monique
MissMyth - Jet

beau_30 - Louie
Estee - The Clue

cahaya - a cabbie
Scuba Steve - Phil's Eyebrow

ARNutz - the grapes from Ep 6
finallytyping - Desperate TV Show Recruiter from Ep 6

PsychoKitty - The Red Baron
Puffy - a cow from Ep 2

mrc - Phil's Golf Equipment

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale jbug 05-10-10 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale LibraRising 05-10-10 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale Max Headroom 05-10-10 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale Belle Book 05-10-10 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale mrc 05-11-10 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale MissMyth 05-11-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-10, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Was I even at the finish line? Oh yea, there was a tiny shot of me when Jeff said something about giving up on reality.
But not giving up on me, right baby? After all, I still have my winnings from BB. We can have a lot of fun with that.

Congrats Dan & Banana Jordon. I never thought you two would make it to the end. Way to overcome those cab meltdowns!

Jet & Cord, I'll come watch you in a rodeo any day.

Brent & Caite? all I can say is GF you need to watch what you say; especially when you know there are cameras around. really ~sheesh~~

You wanna talk about my coconuts? really?
More interesting than any of the balls shown this season for sure.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-10, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
its not fare, we ended up the race in san francisco and i cant speak homo like jordan and my cab driver just was trying to hit on me i think

Thanks as always for running a great game, Seana! Now -- feel free to take this sig pic to the incinerator and turn it on high.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-10, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
"I am dealing with it. I'm standing up here and you aren't."

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-10-10, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Congratulations to Dan & Jordan! Wish Dad & I had been in the finals, but I'm glad you were.

Carol & Brandy, at least have the decency to accept Caitie's apology. I understand you're mad at her, but the end of a race isn't the time to hold a grudge. Let it go!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-10, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
With all the balls in this episode, it only seems appropos to make an appearance.

What is Phil's golf equipment?
So many Tiger jokes, so little time.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-10, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Well, my gravy. Guess me and ol' Cord won't be buying us a new belt buckle this go round. Too bad there wasn't a rodeo at Candlestick Park, then we coulda won one.

A big Oklahoma thank you to Seana for putting together the game. It's been fun!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •