The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-10, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
...she's planning to follow Caite everywhere so she can take advantage of her rival's superior map-reading skills...

...the initial clue scared her because she thought they were going to visit The Chima...

...because she came in first during the leg, she's nominated Jet & Cord for eviction...

...she also believes she's not allowed to finish first on the next leg, but since the Roadblock symbol looks so much like a Big Red Power Of Veto...

...Jeff had her take the light blue paint because it was the only color she can name...

...she's not sure why Julie had a transgender operation, but she's very impressed with the results...

...she needs a translator for Mirnglish...

...she's been tapped as the next casting director for Survivor...

...she's had this thread in two different forums.

The only bright side: historical precedent says she's not only out next week, but falls down a lot of stairs before she goes.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... kidflash212 02-15-10 1
   RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... Estee 02-15-10 2
       RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... kidflash212 02-15-10 3
           RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... Estee 02-15-10 4
   RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... featherfish81 02-20-10 7
       RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... Ontheroadagain 03-22-10 16
           RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... featherfish81 03-26-10 20
 RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... Belle Book 02-15-10 5
 RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... Belle Book 02-17-10 6
 Jeff said it. Estee 03-01-10 8
 RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... Estee 03-08-10 9
 RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... newsomewayne 03-08-10 10
   Spoiler warning. Estee 03-08-10 11
   RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deu... PepeLePew13 03-22-10 13
 Joan Of Noah's Ark. Estee 03-22-10 12
   RE: Joan Of Noah's Ark. Belle Book 03-22-10 14
       RE: Joan Of Noah's Ark. qwertypie 03-22-10 15
           RE: Joan Of Noah's Ark. PsychoKitty 03-23-10 17
               RE: Joan Of Noah's Ark. qwertypie 03-25-10 19
       RE: Joan Of Noah's Ark. MissMyth 03-24-10 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-15-10, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
I was hoping they were going to actually book a flight to China. I don't watch BB so this is my first exposure to Jordan, is she really that dumb or is it an act? Who can't tell time?

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-15-10, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
is she really that dumb

No. She's actually dumber than that.

A search for 'Jordan Big Brother Stupid' on any decent engine will be instructive. And painful. Very, very painful.

(Warning: do not watch more than ten minutes of her YouTube clips at a time unless you want your health insurance carrier to drop your coverage. They have a clause for that.)

Among her many BB confessions was that her high school graduation depended entirely on other people's papers.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
"other peoples papers"? I would have thought it involved the principal and a pair of kneepads.

02-15-10, 05:27 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
That is perilously close to pushing the IceCat Summoning Button. In fact, if the Brain-Dead Duo make it through a few legs, we might even see Zombie Tourists II: Younger And Less Competent. (They would eat your brains, but they're not sure which part that is.)

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-20-10, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
Who can't tell time?

Capn2patch put me in motion!

And worse, who is okay with not knowing? I mean, if at some point I realized that I had not learned a basic skill that EVERYONE over the age of 7 knows, I think I would take a little time and learn it. People who pride themselves on their ignorance annoy me.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-22-10, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
Well, for one, the half of the Globetrotter's team from last season who couldn't figure out that the watch time of 8:35 was the combination to open the briefcase.

But still, Jordan is so dumb, she probably thought elimination station is the bathroom.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-10, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
To be fair, I think he could tell time, he just didn't realize he had to to open the briefcase. Still not clever, but not as dumb as Jordan.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-10 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

She doesn't even have Caitie's faulty knowledge of geography!

02-17-10, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
Forgot one -- Jordan's so dumb that she could get on Survivor and actually give Immunity away!

03-01-10, 07:15 AM (EST)
8. "Jeff said it."
'We definitely shouldn't reproduce.'

Admittedly, half the result would be his fault.

03-08-10, 09:36 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
...she can't even get eliminated right.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-10, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
...she's planning to follow Caite everywhere so she can take advantage of her rival's superior map-reading skills...

Next time, please use a spoiler warning. Thanks to this, I was so not-surprised when they got lost I felt cheated.

Fear the reaper.

03-08-10, 01:39 PM (EST)
11. "Spoiler warning."
Newsome is totally spoiled.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-10, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
Eh, you knew this from an OT thread two years ago where we skewered Caite for her amazing map skills - and it was also spoiled again in the first episode of this season within the first few minutes when Carol and Brandy commented "that's the beauty pageant girl who couldn't explain why Americans can't find themselves on a map."

Estee didn't spoil anything. It was already known she had trouble with maps.

03-22-10, 12:37 PM (EST)
12. "Joan Of Noah's Ark."
'nuff said.

03-22-10, 04:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Joan Of Noah's Ark."
Yeah -- she doesn't even know who Joan of Arc is! Idiot.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-10, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Joan Of Noah's Ark."
Obviously never saw Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Joan Of Noah's Ark."
Hahaha! Good one qwertypie!!! Bill and Ted - the Cliff Notes of the Amazing Race!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-10, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Joan Of Noah's Ark."

Highly underrated film.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-10, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Joan Of Noah's Ark."
But let's remember, Caite thought Joan of Arc was a guy. You know those funny foreign names and all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •