The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-10, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
Hello Racers!

I have no idea where we are because somebody didn't check the tape in her VCR. Yes, that's right - her VCR. She's still living in the dark ages.

However, despite only knowing about half of what happened this week, I will still mock you all.

Jordan and Jeff: You were first out of the Pit Stop this week and it didn't matter so much that we showed none of the other teams leaving. Yay, bunching!

Brent and Caite: It's amazing that you missed so many buses and still managed not to be last to the Detour.

Monique and Shawne: So you're the team that decided not to either learn standard or refresh your memory.

Jody and Shannon: Regardless of what I said above, you can't rely on someone else messing up for you to move ahead.

Jet and Cord: Pretty sharp, from what I saw. First team to the Detour.

Joe and Heidi: I'm with Louie and Mike - this isn't grade school. You can't save a spot in line.

Brandy and Carol: How's that alliance working out for you?

Dan and Jordan: Do you figure out where you went wrong and make it to the Detour? I don't know, but I'll find out soon.

Louie and Mike: Were you in this ep, except for the bus terminal scene?

Steve and Allie: I almost forgot about you. Did you do anything of note?

I have no idea who gets eliminated. *sniff*

Play nice until I see the ep. I'll be back when I do.

Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Most characters still available! Sign up for one in the sign-up thread.

Don't want to make a commitment? Post as a cameraperson or bus driver or here, post as:

or

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I'm a Cow Puffy 02-22-10 1
   XYZ, Cow newsomewayne 02-22-10 2
       RE: XYZ, Cow jbug 02-22-10 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2 Max Headroom 02-22-10 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2 MKitty 02-22-10 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2 MissMyth 02-22-10 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2 Belle Book 02-22-10 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2 jbug 02-22-10 8
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2 Belle Book 02-23-10 9
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2 MissMyth 02-24-10 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2 beau_30 02-24-10 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2 Seana 02-26-10 12
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2 Seana 02-26-10 13
 Seana's VCR Molaholic 02-26-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-10, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I'm a Cow"
Hey...a little privacy please!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-10, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "XYZ, Cow"
Your barn door is open.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-10, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: XYZ, Cow"
Thank you Jeff for doing that one.
now go take a shower please

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-10, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
I think I chipped a nail. *pout*

And all this running around after buses is wearing me out. I signed up for this race to see the world, not spend hours sitting around bus stations in Iraq South Africa Chile.

I wish Brent would ask for my opinion more often. I'm not dumb, after all!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-22-10, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-10 AT 06:03 PM (EST)

I have to milk a cow??? Hell to the "No"!!!
But, hey, since I am such a rockin' momma, I can do anything, even if I am boring enough in this episode to get ALMOST NO AIRTIME. Phil honey, you must change that!

Race Duds by Seana!

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-22-10, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
Shhhh. I'm llama whispering. And come on, milking a cow? Could this leg have been any better for a couple of good ol' boys from Oklahoma? Me and Cord didn't even have to be mean or underhanded or lie to anybody. We just watched them run around and self-destruct. My gravy that was funny! Hey, I'm allowed to be a little evil. I do wear a black hat after all. (Speaking of which, we now know that I'm the better cowboy. Imagine forgetting your hat cover. tsk tsk)

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-22-10, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
Well, at least Steve & I didn't get lost or have problems with getting kicked in the head by a cow.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-10, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
Who are you?
Who is Steve?
Are we on the same race?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-23-10, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
*sigh*

I'm Allie. My father's name is Steve. And we're on the same race, Jordan.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-24-10, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
Hey Jordan, me and my brother are in this race too. Course, you could be forgiven for not noticing, considering that we were waaaay ahead of you and Jeffy.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-24-10, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
Dang almost eliminated again. Thats not good for us. Hurry up Mike and lets get it right this time.

02-26-10, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-10 AT 00:12 AM (EST)

Llamas!

02-26-10, 00:13 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
No touchie!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-10, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Seana's VCR"
Just checking in after my little vacation. Glad to see everything going good. I'll have som

oh carp...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •