The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-09, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-09 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

OK, this is it! *eyes the losers* Slap on a smile, people! I'm getting the word that the first team has just seen what's left of Wayne Newton (yikes, he's not really looking himself, is he?) and is heading here... OK, there doesn't seem to be much question of which team is going to make it here first, so we'll have to try to make it look like a closer race in the editting.

All right...ready...set...clap! Clap for all you're worth!

Meghan and Cheyne, 8 countries, 21 days and over 25,000 miles...you are the official winners of The Amazing Race! How does it feel?

Sam and Dan, Wayne was really offended that you didn't know who he was.

Brian and Ericka, the epitome of grace under pressure, you've finished 3rd out of 3. Well done.

Thank-you all for playing! Post your Racer's final thoughts here.

Lance - Ontheroadagain

Maria – Belle Book
Tiffany – Max Headroom

Flight Time – LibraRising
Big Easy – jbug

Marcy – jbug

Canaan – beau_30

Dan – kidflash212

Meghan – Denalio
Cheyne – Haunted One

The Travelocity Gnome – foonermints
The Native Greeter – Molaholic
Phil's Golf Equipment - mrc
Magilla - dabo

Snidget – duck from Ep 1.
HD – Godlewski sister
MissMyth - Monkey Dance Teacher #3, Sidewalk cafe diner in Ep.10

Karchita - Canaan's psychologist, Soviet-Era Rubber Stamp Operator
LibraRising - "That viking guy at the detour that nobody did"
ARNutz - The Golem

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Everyone is welcome. If you don't have an assigned character, post as a cabbie or a Cirque de soleil performer or whatever - be creative!

Edit Gold > Golf

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale mrc 12-07-09 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale Seana 12-07-09 4
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale mrc 12-07-09 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale jbug 12-07-09 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale jbug 12-07-09 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale mrc 12-07-09 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale Belle Book 12-07-09 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale jbug 12-07-09 8
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale Max Headroom 12-07-09 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale beau_30 12-07-09 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale PsychoKitty 12-07-09 11
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale Scuba Steve 12-07-09 12
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale Denalio 12-11-09 13
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale Belle Book 12-12-09 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-09, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Ericka the epitome of grace?!? Bwahahahahaha!

The only exciting thing about this season was Phil.

What is Phil's golf equipment?
"Phil's Gold Equipment"--It's so good, it's gilded?! Now THAT'S some golf equipment!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-09, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Oh, oops! Well, it *is* good stuff...

12-07-09, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"

What is Phil's golf equipment?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-09, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Good jobs Megan & Chain
How often does the team that comes in first so many times, actually win the final leg that really counts?

(Beating myself up for not finishing that FRANZ thing)

12-07-09, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
I did not see me at the final mat.
Was I there?

12-07-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
I also thought there were some teams missing.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-07-09, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Well, at least we made it to the halfway point. Could've been a whole lot worse for us.

I was hitting my head against the wall when I learned that one of the final tasks involved poker chip counting! That's something I could've done in my sleep! But the rappelling and the bungee jumping might've been harder for us.

It's a shame Sam & Dan lost, but I'm glad they finished the Race.

12-07-09, 01:14 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
There were too many roadblocks that you wouldn't have tried and Tiffany would have had to do. Till she had done her share and then you'd have been stuck.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Got that right.

Maria would've rocked the chip-counting task. But then again, I would've rocked it too.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-07-09, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Even though I didn't have a partner this season. I would like to think my arm candy for standing by myside through out this race. Only if my arm candy had gone down the slide we would've ran into some trouble Since she would've had to do the Climb down the hotel. IF she had lost that moeny I would've slapped the crazy crap out of her.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-09, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Dan - stop yelling and stop touching the chips!!! STOP! No YOU SHUT UP!

DUUUDE!!! No. . .Whasss his name? Why can't I remember your name???? Shut UP!!! YOU are Wayne Newton?! Damn!!! My parents will be so stoked Dude!

Man, we really kept our cool this time!

- Sam

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-07-09, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-09 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

I'm Mr. Las Vegas. Who did you think I was? Frank Sinatra? You two are never allowed near my house again.

- Wayne Newton

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-11-09, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Wow! It's over, it's finally over! You know, I suppose I can now finally reveal the truth. They can't take away the money now that they have awarded already, right?

*deep breath* OK Are you ready? Um, well it's about Cheyne.
You know his hair was a little weird. But it was really the only way. That spiky 'do? It's not really hair, it's his antennae.

I mean in case you hadn't figured it out, Cheyne was really the new "Cheyne-bot", another humanoid version prototype for reality series TV. Seriously, do you think two humans could get along so well all the time? It was me who was doing all the programming, but I needed his antennae to stand tall in order to receive my commands.

I was a little worried there with the politeness programming for awhile, but thankfully we got the bugs worked out before the final leg. I thought I might have to resort to zHrelp to fix his politeness meter, but it just took some extra gel to keep his antennae firmly erect so he could respond more properly to my commands.

During our travels I did have to work hard to keep him rust-free and dust-free, but I managed to tweak things enough, so Cheyne-bot was funtioning properly most of the time. And yes, for those of you wondering, the Cheyne-bot is closely modeled after the Chen-bot. But now, even more life-like than ever!

Whew! It's over!

By the way, I think Wayne is also a bot (or a V). I am beginning to think there are more of these bots around than we realize!

Thanks for the money!
Love,
Meghan

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-12-09, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
What?! You mean that Cheyne was a robot all this time and that you were controlling him? No wonder he looked so weird.

Smart move there, Megan. If I'd been a robot, I might've done better in the Race.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •