The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st edition."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-09, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st edition."
min·i·a·ture (noun)

1. a. A copy or model that represents or reproduces something in a greatly reduced size.
b. Something small of its class.

2. a. A small painting executed with great detail, often on a surface such as ivory or vellum.
b. A small portrait, picture, or decorative letter on an illuminated manuscript.
c. The art of painting miniatures.
d. a very small bottle of whiskey or other spirits, which can hold 50 millilitres

(adjective)

Being on a small or greatly reduced scale. See Synonyms at Cheyne's Brain.

And possibly other things.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st ed... kingfish 11-23-09 1
 Cousins? moonbaby 11-23-09 2
   If they have kids. Max Headroom 11-23-09 3
 RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st ed... nailbone 11-23-09 4
   RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st ed... Prof_ Wagstaff 11-23-09 5
   RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st ed... Karchita 11-23-09 6
   RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st ed... kingfish 11-24-09 7
       RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st ed... kidflash212 11-24-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st edition."
Also reflected in his decision to search the box seats before the floor seats.

One can search more seats per unit time on the floor than in the 2-4-whatever seat boxes.

When he made the decision he didn't know that most of the miniatures would be in the upper levels.

This entire episode seemed edited to emphasize the brainpower challenged aspect of each of the teams.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Cousins?"

Bello, Big Apple Circus.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "If they have kids."

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st edition."
And why, after figuring out that those WEREN'T miniature instruments, did he still carry them from room to room?

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-23-09, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st edition."
Because if he found a hidden standup bass, the instrument he was carrying that looked like a violin, might be a miniature?

Into the magna tribe by phyl

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-23-09, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st edition."
Because mandolin isn't in his dictionary.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-09, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st edition."
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-09 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

I couldn't get over Megan's regret (and her nagging about it) about taking the taxi.

It was a brilliant move and showed initiative as well as a bit of alert thinking. Had it not been a non-elimination stop it would have insured that Brian and Erica were eliminated.

We’ll see next week if the Speed bump is hastily cobbled together or was actually planned. I was surprised by it. It’s possible that the taxi steal might have caused the producers to give B&E a break.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-24-09, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st edition."
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-09 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

I'm starting to dislike Meghan. I was indifferent to her through most of the race but she's showing a very negative streak. Giving Cheyne grief over taking a cab and leaving The Globetrotters behind was ridiculous. She agreed to work with the Trotters on her own, I didn't hear Cheyne agree to work with them. At this point in the race, there is danger is teaming up and Cheyne at least deserved to be asked before she agreed to work with them.

I also don't understand the upset over Sam & Dan taking the cab. Didn't look like there was much available in the form of transportation and people expect S & D to wait around until B & E pass them leaving them in last place? And it was the cab driver who decided to take Sam & Dan. He didn't have to say yes.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •