The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-09, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.7"
Hello Racers and welcome to the most awfulest Roadblock in the history of The Amazing Race.

Yes, this is a "Switchback". Let's tell you all about the horror that Lena and Kristy went through in season 6. There they were, right here in this place, unrolling bale after bale of hay for nothing. We let them do that for 2 full hours after the last team checked in. How cruel was that? And then I just went out into the field to eliminate them. So this time we brought the Pit Stop right to the dreadful challenge. That's convenient!

Flight Time and Big Easy, you're team #1! You get a trip for 2 to some island somewhere. Take the Harlem Gnome-trotter with you. See, that's a good name. Louisiana Shorty indeed.

Meghan and Cheyne: Second place is pretty good. It was pretty good last week too. Do you have any first place finishes left in you?

Brian and Ericka: What luck finding that flag. No doubt Ericka's mom will be super-impressed with that, if not with you guys calling her a bigot on national TV.

Sam and Dan: Good job making nice after this leg. Dan really does need to shut up more, doesn't he?

Gary and Matt: Lucky you this was a non-elimination leg. You get to start a couple hours behind

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Post as a carnie or one of the blowing-things-up guys.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7 beau_30 11-09-09 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7 Max Headroom 11-09-09 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7 Belle Book 11-09-09 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7 kidflash212 11-09-09 3
 Happy Birthday Flight Time jbug 11-09-09 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7 Colonel Zoidberg 11-10-09 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7 LibraRising 11-10-09 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7 Estee 11-10-09 8
 Höbalar så kul. Molaholic 11-11-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-09-09, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7"
Shooting in From Squeterville:

This task looks tough. I wonder how MIka would've handle it because I would've most likely done the bells test. So I guess it would be here. I think we would've taken the 4 hour penalty. And with that, we would still be in the race and possible come in second since it took dan almost 3 hours, and then Gary and Matt 2 hours. So we know that Sam and Dan were there for at least three hours, and if we got there around his 2nd hour we would've fallen in 4th or 5th. Oh well.

Having fun in Squeterville, still no putting out for Mika. Although she is hot.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7"
Could you imagine Maria doing this task?

*collapses onto floor, convulsing with laughter*

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-09-09, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7"
Maybe it's just as well we couldn't finish the Detour last leg. I would've had a terrible time doing the Roadblock and might have gotten us eliminated anyway.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7"
DAN!!! DAN!!!! DAN!!!!! UNROLL IT!!!

sob

I'm just too choked up to talk.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Happy Birthday Flight Time"
Didn't I promise to come thru for you?
Funny thing is tho I didn't realize it would have been easier to unroll the bales by actually rolling them.....
With my height and brute strength, I just flipped them over end over end. Oh well, it must've worked!

First place! And yea, Flight, I know where that is - I just can't pronounce it

Why did they put in a task that they weren't gonna allow me to do? Good thing Flight isn't afraid of heights! I might have had to go to the top of that thing and push his off!

Hi Five brother! ~~chest bump~~

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-09, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7"
1. The Gnometrotters, a.k.a. Birthday Time and Big Baldy - Is there some unwriten reality show about birthdays? But I'm rooting for these guys. Pure entertainment.

2. The Banana Slugs, a.k.a. Brericka - I finally figured out what I like about them. They're just like me and my wife. (Except my MIL adores me.)

3. Pinky and the Brain, a.k.a. Daddy and Matt - I'm usually partial to the teams with dads in them. And Matt's a funny guy.

4. Team Dishwater, a.k.a. Meghan and Whatzisface - Dull, boring, productive, and for once, I hope that a team like this loses.

5. The Brothers Dimm, a.k.a. Samuel and Daniel - I got all my fighting with my brother out of my system in high school. They should do the same.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-10-09, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7"
Hello? Helllooooo? Is anybody coming? Anybody? I've been waiting for hours. It took a long time to get all this stuff on.

Come on, guys, I gotta get to my evening shift at Ikea soon!

(that viking guy at the detour that nobody did)

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-09, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.7"
That's just horrible!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-09, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Höbalar så kul."
Welcome to Sweden. Home to Abba and Greta Garbo.

Also, the most wonderful roadblock ever invented. But more on that later.

Before the fun of the bales, we got to see some other delights of Swedish culture.

Blowing up nothing and dropping DAWs from dizzying heights for no real purpose.

This lead us to a nifty little meeting with our favorite sponsor stand-in, Gnome who was the prize in a carnival game our contestants could actually win.

Congratulations to those giants from the Bayou -- you found the flag so quick! You are truly bale-blessed. Hope you enjoy the trip to wherever it was.

Gary & Matt -- wow. What can I say -- who would have imagined EPBvM putting a NEL in this situation?

Looks like my time is just about up, so I'll be toddling off. Have fun next week!

Seana’s da bomb!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •