The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-09, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.6"
Welcome to Zoutkamp Harbour!

Sam and Dan: You're team number one! You get a sand buggy. Looks like your mini-alliance with Meghan worked out really well for you.

Meghan and Cheyne: Boy, airport bunching must be so frustrating. Your 2-hour lead just evaporated.

Flight Time and Big Easy: You guys looked goofy at the dance task, but you got it done, for sure. How about some salted herring, FT?

Gary and Matt: Good job on the golf task.

Brian and Ericka, you've avoided elimination, even though you had to sit in the Naughty Spot for half an hour. I hope you've learned your lesson about reading the clue

Maria and Tiffany, I can't believe you made me trudge all the way out here to let you quit. Honestly, it's just a little game of golf. I play golf, you know. Have you seen my equipment, by the way? I'm sure it will be along shortly.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.6 jbug 11-02-09 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.6 LibraRising 11-03-09 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.6 Max Headroom 11-02-09 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.6 Belle Book 11-03-09 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.6 Ontheroadagain 11-03-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.6"
Hey Flight. You looked so cute in your little girly costume
We rocked that dance man. But I wanna know where they found size 15 wooden shoes for me?

But man, that herring was nasty, I mean nasty! Why do people eat stuff like that? I agree with Rose (Golden Girls), put the little herrings in a circus act instead of pickling them.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-03-09, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.6"
I'd just like to thank Gary for making me not the worst-looking drag performer on this leg.

"Nothing kinky?" Yeah, right!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-09, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.6"
From this point on, I prefer to be called "Janu".

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-03-09, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.6"
Actually, maybe I should be called Janu! I did less than you did.

But we're out of the Race and it's not really fair! Do you know how hard it is for me to ring that bell? Or to play golf? We were screwed no matter what!

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-03-09, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.6"
Well, Ericka, do you hear bells ringing? And how many bells are there ringing? 47? 52? Maybe 62?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •