The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The sound you heard last night..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-09, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The sound you heard last night..."
...was Lena & Kristy throwing shoes through their respective TVs, followed by a scream of "Now they make it a non-elimination leg?!?"

Which wasn't exactly the only scream we got last night.

Sam: "How dare my brother try to be loudly supportive in a way which says he has no idea what I'm going through! Also, Lady Luck is supposed to favor me! Not a pair of professional basketball players who probably make less than I do -- me!"
Dan: "How dare I keep going with these stupid comments from the sidelines? Incessantly, that's how!"
Globetrotters: "How dare the producers not rig a hay roll for us when we've got a birthday to celebrate -- oh, wait. They did? Really? Cool. In that case, how dare they not give us a car each! We're pulling in b-ball minimum wage here!"
Meghan: "How dare I fall for that stupid 'I'm going to stall until you think we're losing too much time and take over' trick!"
Ericka: "How dare Brian do this Roadblock instead of me? I had sixteen hours worth of complaining saved up!"
Matt: "As the larger and stronger member of our team, how could I possibly dare attempt this Roadblock? Let Dad do it!"
Phil: "How do I dare stand here and watch this carnage knowing one of them could snap at any moment and rush over to kill me? I'm armed with heavy-duty golf equipment."

And the lesson learned last night: boys like to blow stuff up.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The sound you heard last night.... Snidget 11-09-09 1
   RE: The sound you heard last night.... Estee 11-09-09 2
 RE: The sound you heard last night.... mrc 11-09-09 3
   RE: The sound you heard last night.... Estee 11-09-09 4
 RE: The sound you heard last night.... Belle Book 11-09-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The sound you heard last night..."

You did not know this? Maybe you don't watch as much Mythbusters as I do. "Jamie want big boom."

When they can't get the myth to work as written they find someone that will blow whatever it is up with way more C4 than they really need.

Although watching the C4 not blow up when you microwave it was fun. They had to have a back up explosion to blow it all up if it didn't go off because they are smart enough not to walk up on an explosive that maybe, just maybe was a bit unstable even if a dud during the experiment.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-09-09, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The sound you heard last night..."
I knew it, but we all need to have it reconfirmed once in a while, lest we forget at a crucial moment and let them put lighter fluid on the barbecue.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-09, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The sound you heard last night..."
Phil: "How do I dare stand here and watch this carnage knowing one of them could snap at any moment and rush over to kill me? I'm armed with heavy-duty golf equipment."

You could also describe it as flexible with lots of torque.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

11-09-09, 03:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The sound you heard last night..."
I could, but we all know how dubious my reading comprehension is.

Writing comprehension?

See? I'm lost already.

Comphereadsion? (Sounds like a cubical PC that shows a different display on each side.)

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-09-09, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The sound you heard last night..."
Of course, it may not have been intended to be a non-elimination leg. If it had been an elimination leg, at least Lena & Kristy would've had company.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •