The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-09, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
Welcome to Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Racers! This leg was all about extremes: extreme height, extreme heat, extreme speed and extreme cold. I'd like to take a moment to appreciate our music editor, who made sure that ticket-buying and snowman-searching were accompanied by the appropriate dramatic music to invoke feelings of tension in our viewers. We also made use of wintery tunes with an Arabic twist, just for fun.

1. Meghan and Cheyne, you're team number 1! You win a trip to Jamaica. Why was Meghan so upset about Cheyne driving a car? That made no sense.

2. Brian and Ericka, your belief in karma isn't at all jaded or self-serving. And clearly it's paying off.

3. Flight Time and Big Easy, I am always pleased to hear how being from wherever you're from makes tasks easier or harder.

4. Gary and Matt, same for you.

5. Sam and Dan, at least it's not first to worst, but this was pretty bad.

6. Maria and Tiffany, pull my finger! Wait. Pick a number!

7. Mika and Canaan, not so shiny and happy this week.

8. Lance and Keri, I'm sorry (no really, I swear, I'm sorry) to tell you (really) that you've been eliminated *giggle* from the Race. You can't complain too much, though. You got a great edit this week. I mean, you looked like nice people who just get lost a lot. OK, so bye now!
Ontheroadagain, want another Racer?

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Many Racers still available. Or post as a camel, a Bedouin or the polar bear in Dubai.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4 jbug 10-19-09 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4 LibraRising 10-21-09 4
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4 jbug 10-21-09 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4 Belle Book 10-19-09 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4 Max Headroom 10-20-09 3
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4 Belle Book 10-21-09 7
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4 Ontheroadagain 10-21-09 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4 Seana 10-23-09 8
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4 Ontheroadagain 10-26-09 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4 Molaholic 10-25-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-09, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
gasp gasp wheeze wheeze
Water! I need water!

Oh, just melt some of this frozen stuff you say?
Interesting idea this time Phil. Have us go from sweltering heat 128 degrees to a frozen tundra at 28 degrees.
I noticed you didn't go out to the dessert with us; and you didn't stay very long in the ski place.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-21-09, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
Katrina this, dead dad that...when do I get MY damn back story?

Like how I got the name Herbert.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-09, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
Come on Flight. You gotta have a story before you can tell it! LOL

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-19-09, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
Well, we survived another leg, Tiffany. But we really should have been more careful when pulling out of the lot, since we busted a radiator! That said, at least Lance & Keri are out of our hair -- or at least mine.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-09, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
*looks for "Student Driver" sticker on SUV*

Sorry Maria, I didn't hear you. What was that you said?

Oh, yes, we need to move a little faster. Once Mika and Canaan are gone, we'll be out of weak competitors and we'll have to step it up. Until then...

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-21-09, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
Yeah -- once Mika & Canaan are gone, we'll be gone next unless we can really hustle!

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-21-09, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
Why did they keep moving Dubai on us? First it was east and then it was west? Where is it now? If we take the exit that says east to Dubai, does that mean that we are traveling west? Ah, Keri, we're suppose to go ski but I don't see any mountains, do you?
I think I'm gonna so sit in my corner and cry.

I'll be happy to become someone else. Is Brian taken?

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-09, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
He's all yours!

I'm still getting the hang of this graphics program. Or maybe I should say I'm still not getting the hang of this graphics program.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-26-09, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-09 AT 09:48 PM (EST)

>He's all yours!
>
>
>
>I'm still getting the hang
>of this graphics program.
>Or maybe I should say
>I'm still not getting the
>hang of this graphics program.

>

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-09, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.4"
Welcome to the Friendly country of Dubai. We have tall buildings, really tall buildings, and really really tall buildings.

We also have a desert. In this desert (which can become a trifle hot at times...) we have camels, and camel herders. However, due to unresolved labor and cultural issues, the camels could only appear wearing veils. Too bad, because we had planned a really nifty Road Block with the camels. Fortunately, the find-a-keg task did just fine and dandy.

Another thing we're very proud of here is our really really cold ski lodge. What fun! One moment you're broiling, and the next you've got frostbite on you naughty bits.

Fun

I have to wonder, though, just how was it possible for so many TAR contestants, who one would assume have actually watched the show at least once, still bought the "hunt" task. (Of course, we did not take into account the 'shrinkage' factor ...)

So, we have a real winner this week - no lost passports of any other he-said/she-said drama. Oh well, maybe next week.

Speaking of next week -- looks like we find out about our really really tall water slide and its effect on bimbos with Acrophobia and Hydrophobia. Wow.

Seana’s da bomb!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •