The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-09, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
Welcome to Sean Penn Phnom Pehn, Racers! What an easy leg - Act like a monkey? Find a scarf? Well, the other Detour option was pretty difficult. Finding 4 buyers for helmets in a country that clearly has no (enforced) helmet laws must have been a bit of a challenge. And people, people! Have you not ever heard of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis? Seriously?

Zev and Justin, you're team #1! Wait, no passports? Sorry guys, off you go to find them or you're out of the Race.

Sam and Dan, you're team # 2! No, wait, team #1! Hooray for you! You win the prize that was not shown.

Flight Time and Big Easy, OK, fine, I will call you by your Globetrotter names finally.

Brian and Ericka, you're actually the 4th team in, but you get 3rd place.

Gary and Matt, Yes, finding a scarf is a bit different from finding a cow.
Is that my cow? It says "Buggrit! Millenium hand and shrimp."

Meghan and Cheyne, not a lot of you this week. Again.

Lance and Keri, for crying out loud, you two are painful to watch, and yet here you are, not eliminated again.

Mika and Canaan, not much of you either.

Maria and Tiffany, and again, not much of you either. You keep coming in last and next to last. I don't know that we'll be seeing much more of you.

OK Zev and Justin, I'm sorry, but that's it for you. It really stinks that a lost passport has to be the end of you, but there it is. Bye, now.

Notes:
Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Many characters still available. Pop over to the sign up thread or send me a PM. Alternately, you may consider posting as a cabbie or a local or one of the monkey-dance teachers or whatever!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3 jbug 10-12-09 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3 LibraRising 10-15-09 7
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3 jbug 10-15-09 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3 MissMyth 10-12-09 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3 Belle Book 10-13-09 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3 jbug 10-14-09 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3 LibraRising 10-15-09 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3 Molaholic 10-14-09 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3 Max Headroom 10-14-09 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3 beau_30 10-17-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-09, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
I guess I do stand out in a crowd - just a tiny bit, huh...
Flight, you made a much better monkey than I could have. At 6'9" I'd be a long lanky monkey!

Hey, Zev & Justin, sorry to see you two go guys. You ran a great race. We expected to see you at or at least near the finish line.

~~~checks fanny pouch for both passports~~~~

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-15-09, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
Well, at least we established this week that I'm the cute one.

Everybody's so gosh-darn nice! Thank goodness there's no way we'll ever be u-turned.

10-15-09, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
We did? Who did?

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-12-09, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
Would anyone object if I threw feces at Lance? In character, of course.

Monkey Dance Teacher #3

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-13-09, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
Part of me feels sorry for you, Zev & Justin. But Tiffany & I would've been out if you were still in, so part of me's fine with you going out. Better you than me.

10-14-09, 09:55 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
Yea, we all saw your sad feelings when Phil told you about the guys misfortune.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-15-09, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
I know not everyone is a professional athlete. But really -- the monkey thing required athleticism? It was walking across a balance beam and touching your toes. I heard Nelvana was considering that routine for the Care Bears Kids Fun Workout but turned it down because it was too simple.

Poker ain't a sport!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-09, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
Welcome to Phnom Pehn, Cambodia.

I'm so glad that you enjoyed our wonderful Russian market with all those great scarfs.

Of course, we must do honor to the Monkey people, especially the one that was throwing the feces around after the Roadblock (BTW - we will be sending EPBvM a cleaning bill...)

Seana’s da bomb!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-09, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
This season needs some interesting teams.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-17-09, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
Were we even in this race. I don't think so.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •