The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marcy said her father was shot down over Vietnam"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-09, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marcy said her father was shot down over Vietnam"
And, I'm sure this isn't something a normal person would make up. I'm just curious as to why I haven't been able to find any information on General Robert Malloy.

Am I spelling it incorrectly? Does anyone else have any other information about this? I'm not trying to disprove what she has said, just, as a history buff, and because I had family and friends involved in the Vietnam War, I was really intriqued by this story.

Would love any input that any of you could give!! THANKS!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will answer my own question! mindy23 10-05-09 1
 RE: Marcy said her father was shot ... Snidget 10-05-09 2
   Re: Saw them on the Bonnie Hunt sho... mindy23 10-07-09 3
 RE: Marcy said her father was shot ... MsShel330 10-12-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-05-09, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will answer my own question!"
First off, the spelling is "Maloy", and secondly, he was a Major General! Got it now, and read about it. Very interesting read, if you have the time. And amazing what he went through. She had every right to feel very proud and have those emotions while there! I wonder if that somehow hindered the competitiveness of her attitude, or were they just more laid back to begin with? I dunno, and it doesn't really matter now.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-09, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Marcy said her father was shot down over Vietnam"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-09 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

I googled Robert Malloy shot down viet nam

The first link was for a Word Document

15 October 1967 -Gunfighter Lead in North Viet Nam - Gunfighter 2 Feet Wet toward Da Nang.
Misty 21 – Mac McHugh/Jim Mack
F-4C -Stilletto 01, Survivors - Robert Malloy. William S. Paul each picked by the following JOLLYs:
JOLLY #1 Fred H. Otte, RCC, Ernest B. Betancourt Jr., RCCP, Smith Williams Jr. FE, Rodger A. Klenovich, PJ - HH-3E – 37 ARRS DaNang
JOLLY #2 Thomas E. Bair, RCC, Mark H. Mutchler, RCCP, Charles M, Harris, FE, Peter H. Eyrich, PJ - HH-3E – 37 ARRS DaNang

www.mistyvietnam.com/Misty%20Rescue%20Dates.doc

10-07-09, 11:18 AM (EST)
3. "Re: Saw them on the Bonnie Hunt show yesterday"
They met each other on "Match.com", and are still dating. Interesting. I thought they were married, but I guess I lost that part of the credits, since they roll so quickly.

They both said they were there mostly for the fun of it, the travels, etc. And that it was HIS idea, and he basically went on 'match.com' to find someone who would DO TAR with him! LOL Funny, huh? Wonder if their relationship will last?

They do look compatible, and seem happy with each other...

MsShel330 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-12-09, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Marcy said her father was shot down over Vietnam"
It's funny that Ron looks EXACTLY like the priest at my church. Father John is very athletic and adventurous and he's been away a few times traveling. Hmmmm. LOL

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •