The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-09, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.1"
Hello Racers!

From the LA River to a riverboat in Vietnam! It was a fun first...alright, well, let's face it, it was 2 legs, so really, a one-hour premiere (featuring the cruelest trick in recent reality TV history - bye yoga instructors!) and a one-hour episode.

Anyway, let's move right along to telling you lot why you stunk.

Matt and Gary: From 7th place to first! All because you can herd ducks.

Sam and Dan: Much less horrible, so I guess you'll take 2nd too!

Herbert and Nathaniel: I know you call each other by your cool basketball names, but I'm going to still call you by the dorky names your mommas gave you.

Lance and Keri: Oh dear. Still here are you? I guess every season needs its pitbull.

Zev and Justin: Good job guys. Zev looks a lot stronger than a lot of the other Racers this season. Way to represent.

Meghan and Cheyne: 6th isn't too bad. At least you have that trip to a ski resort together.

Maria and Tiffany: Call it "bluffing" all you like, we all know you're liars. And squabbling ones at that. What fun.

Mika and Canaan: If you guys ever come in first and win a trip for two, will you have to take separate rooms?

Marcy and Ron: Not so strong a finish this time around, but at least you aren't last.

Brian and Ericka: Gosh, Ericka can be so sunny...and then so stormy. Yikes!

Garrett and Jessica: Bye now!

Eric and Lisa: Bye earlier than now!

Please keep the game in the game thread!

Many Racers still available - go to the sign-up thread and pick your character.

Don't want to commit? Post as a cabbie or a cameraperson or a local or something. We don't mind.

Hey..you there... Newbie! Lurker! Come play! We don't bite. Often.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1 jbug 09-28-09 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1 Belle Book 09-28-09 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1 Max Headroom 09-29-09 7
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1 Belle Book 09-29-09 12
 Quack Snidget 09-28-09 3
   RE: Quack Seana 09-28-09 4
   Move along, little duckie Max Headroom 09-29-09 8
       RE: Move along, little duckie Snidget 09-29-09 9
   RE: Quack HistoryDetective 10-04-09 14
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1 Ontheroadagain 09-28-09 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1 kidflash212 09-28-09 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1 Max Headroom 09-29-09 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1 beau_30 09-29-09 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1 jbug 10-04-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1"
Not so strong a finish this time around, but at least you aren't last

And that, my dear Phil, is our plan. Never come in last!
Go ahead and write out that check, okay?

Oh and Ron? Didn't we pack some wet wipes? I so need to wipe this duck ##### crap off my face.....ewwwww!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-28-09, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1"
Boy did I not have a good leg in Japan! First, I had to do the Wasabi bomb -- twice! I was afraid I wouldn't make it the second time around! And then, we lost two of our tourists and decided to check in without them. We probably deserved to be in last and get a 2-hour penalty, but luckily for us it was a non-elimination leg!

And getting outed by a tourist didn't help either. But we left our woes behind us in Japan and really did well in Vietnam! I rocked the Speedbump and Tiffany did great with the Roadblock! I tell you, we'll win it all!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-09, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1"
People say Zev is the "duck whisperer"? What about me? With my past experiences as a duck owner, this roadblock was easy-peasy. Just remember, I'm the brawn around here-- you're here to provide the thinking (and oobies) for the team. So start thinking!

We need to step it up-- airport bunching, hours of operation, and laughable Speed Bumps won't always be there to bail us out.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-09, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1"
I'm thinking of a way to step it up, thank you very much!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Quack"
QuackQuackQuack

QuackQuackQuackQuackQuackQuackQuack
QuackQuack

QuackQuack

QuackQuackQuackQuackQuackQuackQuackQuackQuackQuackQuackQuackQuack

Quack!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Quack"
*snort*

09-29-09, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Move along, little duckie"
Once a duck owner, always a duck owner.

*waves hands and flags*

You will do exactly as I command.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-09, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Move along, little duckie"
*waddles off in a random direction*

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-09, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Quack"
Bawk Bawk Bawk Cluck Cluck
Bawk Peck Bawk Cluck Bawk
Peck Peck Bawk Cluck
Gabble Gabble Bawk Bawk
Cluck Cluck CLUCK Bawk
Gabble Gabble Gabble
Bawk Bawk Gabble
Cluck Gabble Gabble

CLUCK!

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-28-09, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1"
*Damn ducks.*
I don't think I yelled at Keri nearly enough in the first episode.
Fortunately, I got to sling some mud and as a lawyer, that's what I know how to do.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1"
Awesome Phil - Did you see how I downed that Wasabi Bomb in record time?

You don't think any of the other teams know I'm gay do ya?

09-29-09, 10:13 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1"
Just remember, as a homeless children's advocate professional poker player, I'm an expert at reading people.

*flirts*

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-09, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1"
Mika,

Use your eyes, The ducks will be memorize, use your eyes, and they will fall in love. Don't be worried, I'm just a guy who doesn't want sex yet until marriage. So don't worry the ducks will be okay. God will help you.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-09, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.1"
Ron & I are all rested up and ready for the next leg. I knew we'd be able to keep up with all you young whippersnappers. Nuttin to it!

See all of you at the next pit stop!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •