The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-09, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
Welcome back to Ho Chi Min City, Racers! Yes, we took you on a boat away from here, then made you take a cab 2 hours to get back.

This leg, viewers got to see the first Detour as well as water dragon puppets and concrete animals.

Flight Time and Big Easy: That was some run to the mat. Congrats and here's your romantic trip for 2 to Aruba. Kewl.

Meghan and Cheyne: Better luck next time, but second's not so bad.

Gary and Matt: Slipped a little, but still top 3. Way to pull apart a VCR, Matt!

Brian and Ericka: Ericka's a bit demanding, no?

Sam and Dan: Were you here this week?

Maria and Tiffany: So you do have a conscience after all, letting the brothers go on instead of helping.

Mika and Canaan: Don't be charming the dragons with a kiss. They might not like you for the right reasons.

Zev and Justin: Justin's difficulty with the VCR task landed you in 8th place.

Lance and Kerri: TAR watchers everywhere were thrilled to see you get lost a dozen times and fail completely to find clues or clue boxes. That loud noise you heard was all of them saying "No!" when you made it to the mat ahead of the old folks.

Marcy and Ron: Sorry to tell you you're done. You may have been better off if you'd had a sense of urgency, but at least you had fun.

jbug: you want to try another character?

Notes: Please keep the game in the game thread.

NEW PLAYERS WELCOME! New posters welcome, too.

Many characters still available. Check the post titled "Roster" in the sign-up thread to see who's left.

Want to post, but don't want to commit? Be a concrete animal or a water puppet or a local or whatever. Come play!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2 kidflash212 10-05-09 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2 jbug 10-05-09 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2 LibraRising 10-05-09 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2 Seana 10-05-09 7
 Lance & Zev Wrestle dabo 10-05-09 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2 Max Headroom 10-05-09 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2 Belle Book 10-05-09 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2 beau_30 10-05-09 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2 Ontheroadagain 10-06-09 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2 Molaholic 10-08-09 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2 Denalio 10-09-09 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-05-09, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
What's up Phil!

I was here but where is the cab? geez, where is the cab?!? Maybe if I stick my head out the window like a anxious dog all these mopeds will move out of my way.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
Urgency? Oh my gosh! This was a race wasn't it? I was so wrapped up in vacation mode I forgot!

I can't believe Ron that you missed the part of the clue that told us to ask a local to figure out the word for us. We did decide before the race that that wold be your job didn't we?

You know you must have patience in order to exist - yes to even deserve to be - on this earth. yadda yadda yadda, blab blab blab, blah blah blah, yak yak yak.

Seana, is Big Easy still available?

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-05-09, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
Hey, I didn't get to see you guys much with you always being at the end of the pack, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your work. Even those Boniva commercials.

I like you. I really like you!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
Yes, yes he is!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Lance & Zev Wrestle"
First move:

Zev says: Lance, your feet are in the wrong position, you've got it all wrong.

Second move:

Lance scratches his armpits and looks confused.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
I want a new partner. I pushed that heavy cement animal all over that park while my "teammate" ran in front of me and wheeled our luggage along. C'mon, that statue was HEAVY! Give a girl a hand sometime! Next time I'm pulling the luggage and YOU'RE pushing the statue, Maria.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-05-09, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
Next time, we alternate -- I carry the luggage some of the time, you carry it the rest of the time!

Sorry about having you do all the hard work, but you're taller than me, so you probably should be stronger than me as well. Maybe we should've agreed to let Sam & Dan help us. On the other hand, it is a Race and they might've fallen behind.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-05-09, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
Charm them dragons Mika, Charm Them Well. You can charm me anyday, but my faith is more higher than your looks. One Day we will become one. But use your looks on thoose dragons.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-09, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
I wish Kerri would explain to be WHY she couldn't find all those clueboxes. They were right there! Right there! Kerri why didn't you see them.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-09, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
Boy-o boy-o boy, this trip certainly did have its moments.

Teams magically transported during the night, a return to Saigon Ho Chi Min City, teams not reading clues correctly, etc etc etc (sorry, flashed over to Siam Thailand...).

Good to see that the visitors are so adept at smashing their Capitalistic-Decadent machines so we can make some money off them at the recycling center. Also, good entertainment for the People of the Street.

We showed the world that our children are welcome to play with dangerous cement animals.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed visiting the former US Embassy People's Unification Palace.

Seana’s da bomb!

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-09, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.2"
What an exciting leg! I mean, we are the happy, shiny team awesome. Although I did have a little trouble with those ducks. I mean, if only I could challenge them to tetherball, I know I would have whipped them quickly.

By the way, I want to give a shout out to Mika and Canaan. Without them, Cheyne and I would have the wierdest pair of names of the teams. (Not counting those Globetrotter nicknames).

But we are so shiny and awesome in our awesomeness, so it's cool. Right Cheyne honey? And if you disagree I will kick your butt in tetherball.

Just call us team awesome.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •