The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-23-09, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-09 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

Wow, Victor! We came in first again! Now let's just hope we don't go from first to next-to-last again! But for now -- let's celebrate! Awesome job on the Roadblock, and we really kicked tail on the Detour, huh? And you listened to me! Now if you continue to keep on listening to me and don't revert to treating me like a three-year old, we'll get all the way to the finals and win!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 MKitty 03-23-09 1
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 PepeLePew13 03-24-09 5
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 MKitty 03-24-09 8
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 HauntedOne 03-25-09 11
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 Molaholic 03-23-09 2
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 MKitty 03-24-09 7
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 HauntedOne 03-24-09 3
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 Ontheroadagain 03-24-09 4
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 Belle Book 03-24-09 6
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 Seana 03-24-09 9
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 Max Headroom 03-25-09 10
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 CwazyWabbit 03-26-09 12
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 Ontheroadagain 03-26-09 13
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7 CwazyWabbit 03-26-09 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-23-09, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
Darn..and we came in second again! We are totally rocking this thing...despite being old and in so-so shape! Take that you young whipper snappers...I may be 68 but I can still totally outsmart all the other stupid teams! Geez...most of them didn't even figure out the whole "load the basket" thing like we me and your bro, eh, Tammy? Why don't you hook up with us...I am sure your bro and my son would make a beautiful couple! I can just picture it now!

Well, we'll get lots more time to bond as we hang in the pit stop together...ah...winning is so sweet isn't it? But hey, give an old man a leg up next time...kay?

*Race duds by Agman*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-09, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
You cheated, man! You didn't even fill up the feed all the way up to the line! I could see about 3 more inches to go from the top of your feed to the line, yet they let you go early with the clue. Cheater.

Anyway. Won't somebody please feed these poor kids on the street? Maybe we could use the camel feed to give to the kids as it's better than nothing.

03-24-09, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
oh my lovely deaf son....would a man of God cheat??? And, besides....why would the lovely local man give me a ticket if I hadn't done it properly??? Hmmmm????

Don't even get me started on the fact that nobody was docked or penalized for using the wrong utensil for at least half the time in the feed portion of the detour! Racers in the past have been docked time for not reading the clue properly!! But alas, I kicked your young butt, so that is all that matters!

*Race duds by Agman*

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-25-09, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
Looked like Jamie had plenty of camel feed left when she got in the cab. I'm sure they wouldn't mind eating that. Matter of fact... I'm a little hungry myself.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-09, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
fruuut fruut freet freep <stops to blow nose> freet fruut freep!

Welcome to the Pit Stop and Jaigarh Fort. Please be kind to the rampaging primates <quick glace at Phil, with small smirk well hidden by enormous 'stash> because they are our friends.

Tammy & Victor - congratulations of the fantastic win. I'm sure you'll enjoy the kayaks. Just don't sue us when they flip over someplace on the way to Catalina.

Mel & Mike - I'm impressed. When I'm his age, I hope I have the strength to blow my pipes like Mel did during the Feed the Camel task.

and finally, our lovely losers, Christie and Jodi. The elephant thinks you did a fantastic job, and she wants you to come back and give her another facial.

Agman's specialty

03-24-09, 05:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
I gotta say Greeter..your little nose pipe really freaked me out. Ewww..just ewwww. How do you clean the snot out of that thing???

*Race duds by Agman*

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-24-09, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
Hey Tammy. How'd that dirt taste?

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-24-09, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
Well, Tammy, we really rocked in this leg. Mel might have outhustled the other younger people, but we rolled over everyone and that's because Tammy kept her mouth shut and listened to me.
By the way, sis, what did you fall over or was Jaime tripping you?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-24-09, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
I'm not sure what I fell over. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Jamie, however.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
Just for the record, Amanda and I would have done "Shakers". We're so pretty that we would have been done way before Tammy and Victor.

The camel-feeding roadblock...I dunno. Sweetie? Would you have done that one or would I? You probly should have, since I would have done the running-in-your-gitch one.

So far:

Me - 4
Amanda - 1 (2?)

Sig by agman

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
That camel task required getting dirty, so it would be yours to do. C'mon Kris, think a little bit.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-09, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
Did you all see that? I really rocked that roadblock, me and my boobies! We are good with animals and we didn't need any help from boys!

Oh, and did you see me cry for those poor animals? See, I do have compassion....for dogs, goats, cows and Luke...and not one of them speaks English either! So there, you little naysayers!

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-26-09, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
Jaime, if you need any help getting all that hay off your boobies, I'm willing to offer my services.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-09, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 7"
What part of "no help from boys" didn't you get, or am I missing something here?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •