The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-16-09, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
We're back where we belong -- near the top, if not at it, Victor! Of course if Cara had been running, we'd have been third. Maybe I should thank Cara for that.

What about ditching Margie & Luke and Cara & Jamie? Well, Margie & Luke did U-Turn Amanda & Kris, so they have little reason to complain. As for Cara & Jamie -- we just didn't want to get bogged down waiting for them. The other teams might've caught up! Besides, we only have a loose alliance with those teams! Still, they beat us to the Roadblock -- maybe that's a little karma for us. Although I doubt Victor would feel the same way.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 mrc 03-16-09 1
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 warp_core breach 03-17-09 8
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 warp_core breach 03-17-09 9
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 Seana 03-16-09 2
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 Belle Book 03-16-09 3
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 PepeLePew13 03-17-09 4
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 Max Headroom 03-17-09 5
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 MKitty 03-23-09 16
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 beau_30 03-17-09 6
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 Belle Book 03-17-09 11
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 jbug 03-17-09 7
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 IanQuentin 03-17-09 10
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 CwazyWabbit 03-17-09 12
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 Keyser 03-19-09 13
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 shilfiell 03-22-09 14
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 mindy23 03-23-09 15
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5 HauntedOne 03-23-09 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-09, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
Finally! We got our just desserts by showing the world what it had been waiting to see. Anyone who doubts Phil's superior "talents" compared to Tom Bergeron, Simon Cowell, and Jiffy need only gaze at the screenshot of Phil standing on the steps, in the cold, in boxer briefs. We have never looked better. Too bad he wasn't wearing bright red or bright blue--we really would have "stood out." We hope those of you of you with HD froze the picture and drooled. (I'm "winkin'" at you, ARNutz.)

Our only criticism is the boots that Phil was wearing. They led some peeps to mention "shrinkage." Au contraire, mon ami! You can't call THAT shrinkage.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-17-09, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
Where does he shop??

~ Tiger Woods

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-17-09, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
Now thaaat's what I call golf equipment...

~ Natalie Gulbis

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-09, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
Oh for crying out loud. One stupid leg more and we wouldn't have been eliminated? Geez.

Hey Luke, you could have U-Turned Mel and Mike or Mark and Michael and then *I* would have been the one prancing around in my underwear. That would have been a lot nicer, wouldn't it? But nooooooo, you had to U-Turn *us*.

And don't go telling me that it would have been Amanda running. You know it would have been me.

03-16-09, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
It would've been better seeing you than seeing Mike or Mark in his underwear, that's for sure!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-09, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
I wouldn't know... I finished so far ahead of everyone else, woo hoo! So I didn't get to see how anyone else looked in their skivvies.

ST. LUCIA, BABY!

Sorry, Kris, hope you know it wasn't personal, I was just trying to keep Cara and Jaime in the game since they're the only other people in the game who can finger-spell and I need to be able to communicate with other people on the Race!

This game is all about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I can U-Turn as I please! And how dare Victor/Tammy not cooperate with meeee?

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-09, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
Of course you would've been the one running. I brought you along on this race to do all the hard tasks, after all.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-23-09, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-09 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

I would have paid me some good money to see you, Mr. Cherry Pie, in your undies you cutey!!! Ooops...I mean, er, yes, you would look quite respectable!!

*Race duds by Agman*

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-17-09, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
Woohoo. I ran or did she run in the skivvies. I can't remeber if its me or her who does the roadblocks..

Phil your golf equipment was hot.

03-17-09, 04:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
It was you, Cara.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
I can tell all of you - I would have looked fantastic in my undies! I'm in great shape for 'almost 50'.

But lying here by the pool is certainly warmer than streaking in Siberia.

IanQuentin 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-09, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IanQuentin Click to send private message to IanQuentin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-09 AT 01:53 PM (EST)

Welcome to Novosibirrrrrsk! We decided to brrrrring back an old roadblock from ssssseason 1 and changed it a bit, ::blows on hands:: from when contestants stripped down in sub zero temperatures but we decided to make it longer. ::shivers:: And whose idea was it to do this again, for me to shshshsh...show off how the contestants is doing it. It's cold out here.

::whistling catcall from off screen::

Ok, that's it. I'm done with cold Siberia. We are going to make one of the shortest legs ever. Just 3 clues. Roadblock instructions, One to get them to the roadblock, and one to send them to their detour. And let's throw a stick shift car in there somewhere, just to really mess with them.

::checks golf equipment to make sure it's ok::

Margie/Luke: ::signs:: You're Team Number 1! And you both get to go to St. Lucia. And Luke, your deafness became an advantage. You're the only one who didn't hear all the catcalls and bewildered noises as contestants did the roadblock. You just had people looking at you funny, but I'm sure you're already used to that.

Tammy/Victor: Here's the letter from the FCC about the asian comments about driving. Please sign here, here and here to absolve the show of any liability. What? We're the ones that aired it? Well, we only did it because you said it and it would be a disservice not to air something we can't get away with saying ourselves.

Cara/Jaime: (I love my job.) You let a harvard lawyer out run you? You're a cheerleader. Surely you could have worked up a good sweat by chasing her down. This is a race, you know.

Mel/Mike: Awfully happy about those brides weren't you Mel? So you need a little russian in your life. Have a vodka.

::Mark and Michael walks in::
::Wave to Mark and Michael::
::See them wander around stupidly, not seeing me wave::
::Taps foot::

Ah, here they come...

Mark/Michael: Hope you brought some booster seats. We have more fun vehicles that sit low in your future. The snowplow and the little car was just the start. That is, if you can find the clues. Now remember where the start mat is for tomorrow.

Lakisha/Jennifer: (Yeah, I love my job.) So, I hear you don't normally were underwear. So each time you came to the mat and we hugged, you were never wearing underwear any of those times. I'm not sure how I feel about that, you naughty girls.

Christie/Jodi: Ah, back in last place where you belong. That's much better. And you're the only racers who didn't get the memos on stick shifts and you race around in a thong. (Did I mention that I love my job.) Well, we haven't had enough fun at your expense just yet, so we're gonna keep you around another leg! Try not to get spit on by the camels.

Thanks to Agman for the sig!

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-09, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
I learned something new on the race today! I can say anything I want as long as I have a smile on my face! It worked really well on the Russian cab driver. Hey, I could try it on um....*big smile* Hey Victor! I'm not mad at you. I understand you're a back stabbing cheater. Your a lawyer, for Pete's sake! Here, let me hug you as if all is forgiven!*still grinning*. Okay, now let's try Cara....*big smile* Go, Cara! Good job Cara you lazy, walkin', no good @#$%@! *still grinning* Oh, now let's try Luke! This has to work on him! *big smile* Thank you so much for helping us! We just love you guys! We can out run your mother so of course we will work with you, and that no help from boys rule? You don't count.

Oh, and for all those naysayers that thought I was throwing a bit of tissy fit with the Russian snowplow workers...well, I was! They should learn English. Everyone should learn English. Shoot, if they were doing a Russian Amazing Race and they came to America, I would learn Russian to help them! Yes, I would. I know I would. After all, this is Jaime's world and I know Jaime's world.

I'm a good reader. I'm a good driver. With no help from boys.

Keyser 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-19-09, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Keyser Click to send private message to Keyser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
My task was all too easy this time. Only one train to get to your destination that conveniently leaves about 12 hours after the start of the leg! The trains in Siberia are almost as bad as Amtrak.

Bye, bye, flight attendant lead. Enjoy last place. Bwahahaha!

Fear ... The Bunch Monster

shilfiell 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-09, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shilfiell Click to send private message to shilfiell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
I wish Steve had had a chance to run in his underwear! All the other wives would have been so jealous!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-23-09, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
Hey, Victor, what is it that you do for a living?? Please, tell me, I don't think I heard the last 4,359 times that you told us!!!

And Luke, if I hear you cry/whine/moan in 'deaf guy' one more time, I swear, I will throw this camera at you for all it's worth!!

I swear, they just do NOT pay me enough to do what I have to do...bad enough I have to ride along with people who don't know how to drive stick shifts in the snow........

TAR Camera Person #15

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-23-09, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-09 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

Don't think I brought the ones without the holes in'em. Those is just for Sundays.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •