The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-09, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-09 AT 09:29 AM (EST)

Because I can't think of 10 snarky questions to answer snarkily, here are 5.

1. What was up with the Native Greeter and his nose-flutes?

2. In confessional, Cara told us about Jaime's "aggressivity". Make up some words to describe other Racers.

3. At the Roadblock, one team member had to feed and water a small herd of camels using "traditional tools". Most Racers used the pail for the hay as well as the water. Kisha stuffed hay down her shirt. After the Roadblock, Jaime had hay in her "boobies", and told us that she had used them to carry the feed to the camels. What other items/body parts qualify as "tradtional tools" in India? PG-13, please.

4. Speaking of the Roadblock, why did that camel kick that poor camel herder so hard?

5. Why did Jaime and Cara's cabbie hide from them after the Detour?

Edit for homonym issues.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6 kidflash212 03-23-09 1
 RE: Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6 Ontheroadagain 03-23-09 2
 RE: Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6 Molaholic 03-23-09 3
 RE: Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6 Max Headroom 03-24-09 4
 RE: Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6 suzzee 03-24-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-23-09, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6"
1. What was up with the
Native Greeter and his nose-flutes?

I know we should celebrate diversity and I may be accused of 'ugly amercianism' but when I first saw him my first thought was - Ewwwwww, that's gross.

2. In confessional, Cara told us
about Jaime's "aggressivity". Make
up some words to describe
other Racers.

I'm sure I could come up with a few for Victor but would prefer not to get banned from this site.

3. At the Roadblock, one team
member had to feed and
water a small herd of
camels using "traditional tools".
Most Racers used the pail
for the hay as well
as the water. Kisha stuffed
hay down her shirt.
After the Roadblock, Jaime had
hay in her "boobies", and
told us that she had
used them to carry the
feed to the camels.
What other items/body parts qualify
as "traditional tools" in India?
PG-13, please.

Noses, obviously

4. Speaking of the Roadblock, why
did that camel kick that
poor camel hearder so hard?

He beat him in the NCAA pool.

5. Why did Jaime and Cara's
cabbie hide from them after
the Detour?

Victor bribed him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-09, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6"
He's a fan of snot music.

2. In confessional, Cara told us about Jaime's "aggressivity". Make up some words to describe other Racers.
Victor -- Whiniwuss
Tammy -- Tripovernothing

3. At the Roadblock, one team member had to feed and water a small herd of camels using "traditional tools". Most Racers used the pail for the hay as well as the water. Kisha stuffed hay down her shirt. After the Roadblock, Jaime had hay in her "boobies", and told us that she had used them to carry the feed to the camels. What other items/body parts qualify as "tradtional tools" in India? PG-13, please.
Remove belly-button lint, insert hay.

4. Speaking of the Roadblock, why did that camel kick that poor camel hearder so hard?
That's part of India's economic stimulus plan.

You'd hide too, if you had to listen to those two for more than 5 minutes.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-09, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6"
Don't forget, there's at least one other orifice that might be used.

Mel - grunty-old-man-ness

3. At the Roadblock, one team member had to feed and water a small herd of camels using "traditional tools". Most Racers used the pail for the hay as well as the water. Kisha stuffed hay down her shirt. After the Roadblock, Jaime had hay in her "boobies", and told us that she had used them to carry the feed to the camels. What other items/body parts qualify as "traditional tools" in India? PG-13, please.
Sorry, I've got nuthin (see PG-13 exclusion above)

4. Speaking of the Roadblock, why did that camel kick that poor camel herder so hard?
The camel didn't want to hear that Spoiler.

He wasn't actually hiding. Jaime & Cara just forgot what he looked like.

Tribe’s 5K gift. 3/17/2009.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6"
Give the man some credit-- at least he was standing next to Phil when the teams arrived, instead of watering the grass.

Mark and Michael: the Wrongways
Luke: Whine-o-mite!
Jaime: Weaselific

3. At the Roadblock, one team member had to feed and water a small herd of camels using "traditional tools". Most Racers used the pail for the hay as well as the water. Kisha stuffed hay down her shirt. After the Roadblock, Jaime had hay in her "boobies", and told us that she had used them to carry the feed to the camels. What other items/body parts qualify as "traditional tools" in India? PG-13, please.
Phil's Golf Equipment??

It thought the herder was Lorena, coming to do some milking.

He was off taking a crash course in English, hoping to avoid being yelled at for the duration of Jaime's time in Jaipur.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-24-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hawkeye 5: TAR14.6"
These are so fun, posting before enjoying everyone's responses:

That way you can accompany yourself when singing

Victor: fullacrapicity

noses

That guy told him a bad camel joke

Victor told him to.

Fear and Loathing Tribe style 2008

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •